Is the mi max 2 the official Sup Forums-phone? Affordable unlike applel, massive battery, huge screen...

Is the mi max 2 the official Sup Forums-phone? Affordable unlike applel, massive battery, huge screen, headphone jack(lol) and expandable storage, name a better phone under 300 dollars.

Chink garbage, no phone under 600 dollars is any good. Prove me wrong faggots.

Xperia X
Flagship quality. Official Sailfish OS support.

Because you hate imui. Just replace it with lineageos on your chinkphone. Enjoy a happy life :-)

Don't post chinkshit outside the general.

\>no phone under 600 dollars is any good. Prove me wrong faggots.
The S5 is still a great flagship quality phone and it's at around ~$100-200 on ebay.
What do you want to do with your phone, play fucking PSP games?

>Implying mi max 2 supports lineage
lmaoing at your life chinkshitter shopper

I actually do play PSP games on my phone...

Team OpenKirin!! Do you know what it is?? Team OpenKirin!!!!

>cucking yourself with a 5.1 inch display and out-dated specs vs the good specs and monstrous 6.44 inch of the mi max 2
555-come-on-now

miui is better than lineage anyway on that device, it has a bunch of improvements that are legit useful, like better split screen, one handed use mode etc, I hate to say it but the chinks have outdone themselves this time.

I've actually had this one for years, I'm scared of chinkphones because most I've used have god-awful touchscreens that you need to tap hard until your finger burns. Think ZTE.

Xiaomi is kind of like the apple of chinkland, their shit is pretty good and well QC'd.

Honestly, I think it's more the Redmi Note.

Muh flagship is pretty stupid for phones. What do you do with it, play the 2 computer games better that don't run perfectly on a Redmi Note?

bezels too big.

Xiaomi A1 is a reasonable size, same price, and comes with stock Android under the Android One initiative

>reasonable size
Virgin phonelet vs the chad 6.44 inch cock

>display bigger than 5.2
eww

Manlet

>>headphone jack(lol) and
Headphone jack is utterly gay combined with shitty dac. If shitty dac = 1, then plz no headphonejack = 1

eww

Shut up you goddamn hippie, show me a better alternative to a headphone jack that doesn't absolutely rape sound quality like jewtooth does, inb4 you post pictures of dongles.

show feminine penis

Not him, but smaller phones are more ergonomic to type on.
I don't care about your video games.

Lineage also has split screen mode.
Pic related

How are the camera and audio
why not just buy an lgv20 for like 300$ and you get last year flagship camera+removable battery+ir blaster+sd card+quad dac

Yeah I know, but the miui split screen is tweaked specifically for mi max/mix phones.

I don't do le mobile gayming either, but having a bigger screen is better, you can't argue that bigger isn't comfier in good faith, come on now user.

>lgv20
screenlet

Camera is alright to me, but I'm not a picture-cuck, audio however is excellent since it's one of the few phones that still has front facing speakers.

pathetic

>audio
>speakers
what the fuck are you on about nigger.speakers do not matter for audio only the internal DAC and the headphones you use matter
lgv20 has a quad DAC

>speakers don't affect audio quality
user, I...

>Moto G5

is this the buyer's remorse thread ?

This is the buyers.....opposite of remorse thread..

mi mix and max are comfy