If you could be Eastern European what nationality would you pick?

If you could be Eastern European what nationality would you pick?

Slobro

Yugoslavia is separatist mentality. You separate yourself from other Slavs but even worse from your fellow neighbors. That is very racist and triggering.

Good choice

Macedonian, that's obvious

Serb or Russian.

That's a nice picture of an RK-62 you got there, a 100% finnish weapon, made to kill russian invaders. It's very ironic that the sky makes the color of the russian flag in the background.

That is because Yugoslavia was an artificial construct that lasted for less than a century, nerdoviću.

The Nordic countries and western Russia should be united. We are all brothers.

Poland seems the least shit

Yugoslavian ofc

Bosnian Muslim

Russians are a disease on mankind. Made to destroy.

do Sorbs count as Eastern European?

agreed, russian are sluts. was living in russia 18 years, fuck this shitty nation

why do you want to be annexed by Germany?

it's rich

poland will be rich aswell some day

gemany, plz anex me

you're being too optimistic

I don't want

Just move across the border?

Polish so I could live in England

well, you can come anytime to live and work in Germany, if you so desire

sorry, we dont do that anymore

ukrainian

do me a favor and invade fucking russia

I am not in a position of power to start such an invasion. Plus, you have nukes.
But maybe you could try to apply for a job in Germany instead?

Norse - they are the best

Belarussian or Transnistrian, just so I can still have hammer and sickles on everything.

But which one

We will be rich and stronk, you will see!

good luck poland

I am student - i don't want to work. U can invade russia by ur money. Like u did with Serbia. Just destroy their economy and make them ur satellite.

then come to germany as exchange student

Danke!

Chop of your pee-pee and balls, pathetic child with inferiority complex.

Come on, russia should be destroyed. It sucks

Estrella de Belgrado!

It only suck, if you, personally are asubhuman with no will no live, and not enough manliness to keep up the work. If you are a pathetic neet, who want to live in a "perfect country" then there is no salvation for you.

i could go, may be over 1 year. I've already been studying in China for half a hear - it so sucks that i went to china to not see russians, but they were there talking their russian shit. Just amazing how many stupid people that nation has

Slovene

If I was not a Central European Irano-Gothic Croat, I'd be a Ukrainian, they are basically enlightened Russians.

I bet it was an interesting experience, seeing china and its culture first hand

well, this is exactly why i went from russia. because of people like u

Way to go bro, may you see a bright future ahead.

If I wasn't an ethnic Macedonian I'd pick Bulgarian

Serbian artillery is led by god

yeah, now i can speak chinese and i would say, that chinese far more kind than russians. Don't know why i returned. But i could go there instead of Germany next year. Only their firewall makes me unhappy, may be that's why we don't have much chinese flags here

Highly unlikely, the presence of Scandinavian genes in the Russian gene pool is minute at best.

You're a massive cunt.

Cuck

Slovenia

what is ur flag?

Hungarian so I could do some unforgettable Hitler tier shit and make people think about me as soon as they even hear the word Hungary

Varta battery.

Hey man, I gave you a (you) in advance earlier
Just wanted to tell you. Of all the people that could have made that post, it was you. You can be proud of that

lol

Jew.
>western
>implying he doesn't want to use minerals and shit from Siberia

lol, my van uses that

year, unification is Soviet shit. Fuck it

>t. Ivan
> i don't want to work
This is your problem, tovarisch.

Fuck your mom, prick. She is Soviet.

what's my problem? I just dislike russian, coz their culture is drinking vodka and joking about stupid Europeans/americans in the time when their economy is the same like in shitty african country. This country meant to be destroyed

Slovenia seems nice.

my parents r not fucking soviets, bitzch. they r free people.

Czech, do they count?

I'd pick Serbia.

Other shitty slav countries prove no challenge agaisnt all-mighty Serbia.

Kosovo je Srbija

>destroyed Germany
>no one left to gib Poland money
>Poland gets anschluss'd by Russia again
>everybody is happy

I take it you're a non-Russian?

Except russians, coz it'll give even more economy distraction to annex another country. Jiz how i hate fucking Putin for Crimea.

Slovakia I guess.

* not Balkanite gypsy mongrel
* not orthodox dipshit
* not life-hating as Czechs
* not Poles, lulz

probably transwesterner

nationality for swines

Yes, but they like to think of themselves as being German.

they are german though.

I am not Ivan.

delete immediately

Influenced by them, but that's it.

> not Balkanite Gypsy mongrel
Still pissed off at the prospect of losing your monarchy to a single pissed off Serb.

>t. Bogdan

t. Ämir

Don't bully slavs pls.

Slavs are bullies.

I'd prefer being dead than eastern european.

hey russians arent europeans

I'll choose East Germany

t. weebshit

You deserve it

Slavs are cute! CUTE!

Yes you are. Only the real Rus counts as Russia. Who gives a shit about the mongols in the east?

>mfw

Just geographically, but not culturally. Culturally they kind of retarded europeans

t. on a weebshit website

Don't fall for the Slavic ruse Sven. They will annex you and destroy your country when they can.

>nato cuck and proud of it

Is Croatia Eastern? It seems like a comfy place.

Anmed, we're neither monglos nor europeans. Russians are russians and nothing else.

Latvian

Poland because I am at least ethnically it although that means nothing

Yugoslavia was by bar the coolest historical slav state tho, even though its entire existance was a huge mistake.

which cunt has open mind to asian/Japs? Are ex yugos all racist?

>serb diaspora butthurt because they got bombed by the americans and btfo by an army with 10 times less men then theirs

retard. talk for yourself that u r retard, do not put all russians i that category. There are normal who was against Soviets.

I bet slovenia is more comfy desu

The Germanic countries and especially the Nordic ones have far more in common with Russia than with the disgusting west European Anglos and frogeaters.

Slavs are a million times better than anglos and other non-germanic/finno-ugric whites.

Russia of today is a paper construction. A countries border needs to be that of the ethnicity and culture.

Go fuck yourself NATO cuckold. How does it feel to take American BBC in your ass every day?