Russian and Ukrainian athletes take a photo together

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2AAR6nUV7VI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Arab athletes won't shake Israeli athletes' hands.

>ukrainian

no such athletes

wtf i thought poland supports ukraine

just memes, nothing personal

I am Ukrainian I hope we gona be ok russian and Ukrainian are realy our brothers from the same mother

I hope some one kill this rich pig paraszenko and his Jews american friends thet give bandera the power :) and kicked janukowić the old pryzident of ukr :)

The cards in russian hands now :)

I only see Russians

Thank you greatest ally :DDDDDDD

Ukrainians are just libcuck Russians who worship Sweden, that's why their flag colors are blue and piss yellow

This is the Real flag of Ukraina

the stuff between russia and ukraine is mostly political and apart from it people there arent really different, a few of them have relatives overboard etc. russian and ukrainian internet is still mostly united. the political stuff is very hot though and a few forums etc forbid it cimpletely. people naturally tend to believe their country is right, and the current crysis is in no way a one sided aggression since it's rooted in the recent twenty five years and even deeper. roughly speaking some ukrainian politics made the nationalist bet... and also crimea which belonged to ukraine purely administratively since sixties and was attached to the independent ukraine as a result. anyway if not the nationalist policy in a multinationalist country they could keep it indefinitely. russia used the inner ukrainian tensions pretty agressive too, and i certainly dont like that lets use rebels as cannon fodder to harm ukraine stuff. taking crimea was a shady adventure but at least it is morally understandable. its all my opinion of course. i hope there will be some peaceful solution but it is hard to invent something to suit the both sides, especially when the leaders of the both countries are nuts

it must be strange, i guess, if people have the same internet community and have a war going on between each other.
almost like a civil war

youtube.com/watch?v=2AAR6nUV7VI
>almost

it kind of feels that way and for ukraine it's a true civil war

>implying blue and yellow aren't the best flag colours

Who shot down my plane?

russians

Literally cousins

ethnic slavs

But I liek Russia. Why you did that?

Why?

Ukrainians

Why did you burn people alive in Odessa?