Qbittorrent is garbage and Sledgehammer is a fucking retard

Qbittorrent is garbage and Sledgehammer is a fucking retard.
What do you use? What's a non-garbage alternative?

And yes, i'm petty enough to stop using it because i have to manually download the fucking executable every time it updates.

Other urls found in this thread:

picotorrent.org/
transmissionbt.com
biglybt.com/
sourceforge.net/projects/transmissiondaemon/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>And yes, i'm petty enough to stop using it because i have to manually download the fucking executable every time it updates.
What? Why? Is your package manager broken?
Qbittorrent is nice but I prefer transmission, seems to be lighter.

I don't see a problem.

just use this and be happy

picotorrent.org/

rTorrent or Transmission on Linux kernel OS
Deluge on Windows

this looks neat

I can't see why you'd prefer a binary to update itself rather than have your package manager do it.

I'm lazy

Does it support RSS?

transmissionbt.com

Stop shilling your shitty pajeet crap here

It takes like 5 seconds to write a cron rule once or whatever scheduler you use. No excuses.

rtorrent has not been updated in over a year. It's dead software.

>transmission is on windows now
fucking neat

If you want full featured client
biglybt.com/

nope.

it is just plain torrent client for downloading.

transmission is fine too. they are just the same.

What bug are you encountering and/or what feature is it missing that requires an update?

I've been using this for years on Windows
sourceforge.net/projects/transmissiondaemon/

I gave the native builds a try but had some issues migrating, waiting for the stable release before I try again. Never had any issues with the cygwin version but would prefer native.

Literally nothing wrong with that, is this the best you can come up with, you fucking shill?

The fact that there is a faggot who dedicates his time to make these shitty anti-qbittorrent threads tells me they must be doing something really good.

Never had any issues with the native builds and they look better.

It pissed me off every time I updated it, until I read his stance on it today. Before that I hoped that shit would change sometime in the future.

Guess i'm a shill now.

He is obviously a wintoddler and likely an underage one at that.

As much as I hate Debian stable for it's old ass packages, I'm glad I'm dodging all of these unstable updates. lol

No, you're just a dumb windows user.

You are retarded and one of the reasons windows is shit. You think it is funny getting separate update notifications for every single pajeetware on your miner infested shitbox? Upgrade to better package management and disable autoupdate on every single fucking thing you retard. And yes, even windows has package managers.

but muh videogaems :^)

dualboot/have 2 pcs:
use linux to download your proprietary manchild programs and move it to windows

>not just using VT-d
lmao

Why do you want RSS on your torrent client?

qStalled meme is shit
my favorite is aria2, but on my server i use deluge (daemon) and on my computer i either connect to server or use transmission. rtorrent is nice.

Why are you people so fucking autistic about which torrent client you use? Just use what ever one you like Jesus christ I'm sure there's some superficial reason why you dislike something but your autism prevents you from comprehending other people's opinions

Deluge is pretty decent senpai

uTorrent, just disable ads, search for "offer" in advanced settings and turn to false every shit you see on true.

Unironically kill yourself

he is right though, self-update is a meme and why would you even want to update your client so much? it's not like it stops working after a new update is released.

As a casual pc builder & gamer, every word you just said is gibberish to me. I use qbit and have to manually update it, I tend to put it off a solid 4-5 months before I click yes and reinstall it. Tell me about this "more convenient" process

im a casual windows user and i understood perfectly

if you dont know what a package manager is, wtf are you doing on this board?

Reminding myself why I don't socialize with fedora wearers IRL, the PC building community is by far the most toxic online community there is.

Overwatch community is known to be toxic because users don't work well together, meanwhile the pc building community is in the year 3047 convincing people to put toothpaste on their motherboards

You sound extremely unlikable.

>every word you just said is gibberish to me
PLEASE kill yourself and fuck off from this board.

>come onto a board whose culture you're not initiated into
>post (((toxic))) remarks about a source maintainer and his decisions
>have no idea what a package manager is
>have no idea why automated updates are bad
If you honestly are this buttmad about the issue, fork the repo and make the needed changes yourself. If you don't know what this means or how to do it, what makes you think you have the expertise to speak on this issue?

Not catering to absolute mouthbreathing retards != toxic

Updating broke trackers for me, what the fuck

New thread about the update

Deluge.

>utorrent
Time for you to switch to Netflix and Amazon prime with the rest of the normies

qbittorrent 4.0.1 is out

did anybody tryed it?

this is out of scope, software updates are handled by the package manager

OP is a fag