Ergonomics

Ergonomics thread.

Recommendations for a vertical mouse?

I bought a Mistel Barocco 60% split keyboard with pink Cherry switches last week, ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/L-trac-Laser-Trackball-scroll-Ergoguys/dp/B002SQKHBG
youtube.com/watch?v=yaGhWN2cvUY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>needing a mouse

I would suggest getting a palm rest for your mouse. I assumed that it was a placebo until i got one from work. I would get wrist pain from just using my mouse for an hour, now i can work as much as i want np.

I had one given to me for free by a company looking for product feedback.

Wireless vertical mouse.

Overall it just took more getting used to than it was worth, especially if you regularly use someone else's computer that DOESN'T have a vertical mouse.

I guess if you ONLY use your mouse on your computer you'll get used to it pretty quickly and be fine after that, but for me personally it was just too jarring having to switch back and forth between normal mouse and vertical.

It's not particularly more comfortable from my experience either, but I don't have any hand/wrist pain when using a normal mouse as it is.

those put strain on your wrists. my father used to use one until he figured out it was behind his chronic wrist forearm pain. that, and being the designated town handjob gimp.

Idk, works for me.

That shit looks like a crippled dildo.

Get a trackball.

He said palm rest. Those are fine and recommended. Wrist rests are the problem, never rest your wrists on these things.

Be white and homosexual, ok got it.

Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg... and my arm... even my fingers. The body I've lost... the comrades I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our past.

disgusting

unironically have 2

Thinking about getting this but kinda worried since I've never used trackball before. Thoughts?

amazon.com/L-trac-Laser-Trackball-scroll-Ergoguys/dp/B002SQKHBG

Are vert mouses a meme?

I'm a Dev by trade so I don't want to lose my mouse hand, I just try to keep my arm rests level with my desk at all times to reduce strain. Seems to work

>Are vert mouses a meme?
most are - there are 2 or 3 similar ''designs'' like the elovent or something - crap

this one is not

I'm using the wired version of this right now. I used to have wrist pain from using a mouse and that thing actually fixed it. It sucks for gaming but hey, my wrist pain is gone now.

youtube.com/watch?v=yaGhWN2cvUY

>elovent
Evoluent

Trackballs are pretty easy to get accustomed to. Not sure what problem you're trying to fix with it though

help
my wrist snaps every time I stretch my hand out and bend it
what do?

eat more fat meat (pork, beef, lamb) and dairy

ergonomic feels unnatrual.
Classic mouse for me thx.

That thing is a pile of shit
This however is amazing besides for having to clean the rollers out quite frequently

fuck you the m618 isn't a pos

They might be comfy, but it's still way too autistic for me