Why are Spanish speaking countries Poor? Even They are best Football countries though

Why are Spanish speaking countries Poor? Even They are best Football countries though.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occitan_language
youtube.com/watch?v=53-4RK0WidQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

andorra is rich

The speak Catalan tho

USA is rich

southern people have poor organising ability, because they never experienced harsh winter and didn't need to evolve the ability to plan ahead.
Thats why northen countries, in Europe, Americas and Asia, are more wealthy than their southern counterparts

spains football has declined
being scottish i hate to say but english football is the best at the moment

as for the spanish being poor, its because of a shitty government

They lost against iceland.
You cant get more pathetic than that.

i ment the premier league
not the national team

hmm.. perhaps

but latin american countries are still doing good in football though

>what was roman empire

they existed for 1000 years and invented almost nothing.
Even half naked germanics who couldn't poo in the loo could counquer roman empire.

honestly, because in south america we couldn't get along and never cooperated, and everyone had to negotiate their own deals with europe and the usa.
plus the CIA control of the region overthrowing governments they didn't like

you sounds latin america is still being colony of europe though but yes cia is controlling the region

It's because there weren't communists countries in this region. So they didn't received money from US to make propaganda of capitalism.

well, at least here in Chile the water rights and the electricity are controled by spanish investors, the mining companies are from the usa. all the insurance companies are foreign.
the economic growth in Chile its just based on increasing foreign investment, and now they own everything

but chile is the most good to live country in latin america at least life is not easy game here also but i feel lucky when i see other asian countries you know almost asian countries are in poverty

yes, I'd rather live in chile than any other latin american country, the best thing we have I think it's the low corruption and a autonomous judicial power

Daily anti spain thread

>implying any english team could beat our big 3

Are you mad because your lost against Honduras?

catalan is spanish, everyone but catalans will tell you.

all of these people are spanish people.

again? please, stop lad you are worse than zitto animale

>why do you shitpost instead of doing something productive?

The people from the Catalan region of Spain are ethnically Spanish. There is no unique genetic Catalan ethnic group, which makes it no different than say other separatist movements and secessionist movements inside Spain where people are ethnically Spaniards. There is no genetic study that shows the inhabitants as genetically unique. This also makes the situation different than say Yugoslavia, which was made up of different ethnic groups.

Catalan seperatists are literally retarded.

The people from the Catalan region of Spain are ethnically Spanish. There is no unique genetic Catalan ethnic group, which makes it no different than say other separatist movements and secessionist movements inside Spain where people are ethnically Spaniards. There is no genetic study that shows the inhabitants as genetically unique. This also makes the situation different than say Yugoslavia, which was made up of different ethnic groups.

Sure

If you say so, check any genetical study and see for yourself, faggot...

Because Spanish people put more importance on family. While English people put more importance on competition and discovering new things

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occitan_language

you can be retarded all you want, Portugal is Spain, genetically identical, literally all of Iberia comes from the blood of the visigoths.

portugal existing is east kent existing.

We are Iberian, maybe. (and catalans wuz goths too. Not visigoths. Goths.)

But "Spanish" is not the correct terminology. And our paths on history have been different.
My language is full of germanisms, Spanish is not, for example.

And yes, Occitan and Catalan go together, in my opinion.

t. Catalan that knows his shit

I only speak Castillian and I could read all of this.

That doesn't mean much. I can read basic French and Italian too without having ever studied the languages.

Once you start to stumble upon the "special" words (very common in daily speech. The more rural the worst) you wouldn't understand shit. In fact, you would do better if you tried to compare those words with English.

>when you don't even need to look at the flag to know it's a burger

If Iberia was united in language whether Portuguese or Catalan is doesn't matter to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=53-4RK0WidQ

>The speak Catalan tho

Not exactly, is a multilingual society.

I was in the capital (Andorra la Vella) a couple of years ago and everyone speaks Spanish there.

because less than half of the population living in Andorra is actually Andorran

It's full of Spanish, French and Portuguese people

>Why are Spanish speaking countries Poor?

Not poor at all comparated with English or French speaking countries.

football is 3rd world sport

Good post

this The official language is Catalan. Y punto.

We're all Iberians. Portugal predates Spain, you can't really be part of something that only came to be some 400 years after you.

>But "Spanish" is not the correct terminology
It is correct etymologically speaking, since we are all from "Hispania".
>have been different
Not at all; we come from the same mestizaje with you having more french blood from the Napoleonic control period.
>Germanisms
Not an argument regarding ethnic "paths", just a linguistic characteristic.

The basis of catalanism is tradition/culture and politico-economical freedom, nothing to do with race, no matter how much some separatist want to make this a neonazi-like argument.
t. MadrileƱo with grandparents from Euskadi, Madrid and Barcelona -with occitan surnames- who knows there's literally no different between any of those groups in terms of race.

Retarded maps are retarded.

The Spanish March didn't exist, it's a named used by historians.
Why do keep people making maps with non-historical names?

I mean, it existed as a Frankish territory, but not with that name.

But you kicked our asses a couple days ago.
Also, because corruption, global stupidity and religion, not trying to be edgy but Catholic culture is a bitch

>
>yes, I'd rather live in chile than any other latin american country, the best thing we have I think it's the low corruption and a autonomous judicial power
This

>Portugal predates Spain
Portugal precedes the modern political union known as "Spain", but Portugal is part of the historical region of Spain ass well as part of the race of Spain; aka, Iberians.

'Spain' as the peninsula i agree, but that is not its correct nomenclature and hasn't been for centuries.

Catholic culture is a bullshit I know but do you prefer islam?

But that is most of the time what people mean in int when referring to "Spanish" as a race; Iberians.

And they're wrong, which was what i was pointing out originally.

The Visigoths were just a minority, the ruling elite, just like Arabs later. Visigothic Spain was 1-2% Visigothic. Iberia is inhabited since ancient times by a mix of celts and iberians (celtiberians), and that has barely changed throughout history.

>Germanics conquered the roman empire
Not really, they conquered the romans the same way latin americans are "conquering" the U.S.

Messed up social values and mindset, among other things

or Muslims are conquering Europe

Are you fucking crazy? Liga BBVA brutally rapes the Faggot Premier League all fucking day long.

because corruption

I think Catalunyan's would know how their language differs from Spanish, they speak both after all. You're just being ignorant and obnoxious, which is to be expected from an American.

I always find this funny

>low corruption
yeah, no.
what we have is a low perception of corruption due to people's ignorance nothing else

Muahahahahahahahah

Germanics only feasted on a rotten corpse

this.
damn chileans! they ruined chile