Hello, what is your favourite programming language??

hello, what is your favourite programming language??

MSX Basic.

I'm really torn between c++ and c++++ (c#)

C++

html

I don’t program. That’s a job for monkeys and low wage brainless. I’m a plumber by profession, if you must know. A far superior profession compared to the likes of a lowly carpal tunnel developer, I mean software developer. Difficult to distinguish what you poor souls are developing exactly, poor posture mostly. Develop a social life and become a plumber or carpenter you amoeba.

Java

Go

I remember fucking around with Lua scripts when I was a kid because my shitty laptop couldn't run newer version of Gmod so I had to run bootleg HL2 + Gmod 4 or something like that. It was fun but I suppose Lua isn't considered a programming language here so I guess I'll go with Scala.

Lua is totally considered a programming language, it's probably the most similar non-relative of javascript.

The only people saying Lua isnt a programming language would be people that say anything interpreted or JITed isn't real due to [some inane straw-man].

Lisp
all of them

i guess. people here seem to think that everything that isn't machine code is scripting language.

HTML is my favorite programming language, but it does get very complicated sometimes xD

Java. Very verbose so I feel like I've done a lot. I can easily see all my errors in intellij which gives me helpful suggestions. Easy to setup and allowed me to work independently in google play store which has allowed me to earn residual income over the past 2 years. Sometimes I write in Javascript if I have to but it is a shit language that has no real purpose other than getElementById.... C languages seem interesting but I feel like earning money is more important to me then pretending I am some cool autistic thinkpad hacker fag on some shit linux distro like most of you robots.

this
this and this

people actually like Ruby's syntax?

Python. Honestly, all of these fucking write only languages are such a waste of time to learn

what language do you like?

javascript

Go

only retards need the shit people complain is missing from Go

HolyC

>what language do you like?
go, python, erlang, haskell

Basic. Turbo

Do I get lynched if I say Rust?

c++
the only viable answer

(You)