/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Randomiser & Chink Christmas Gifts list
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>News
• user gets a festive MIXZA holiday shark Micro SD tests it • user got various 110v powered LEDs • user posts his thoughts on the KZ ZS5 v2 it stabs his ear after a while • More and more 11.11 orders are arriving • user gets a new bike exhaust • user unboxes a Gearbest luckybag • user reviews the Ruizu X02 • Gearbest annoys user • user gets a screen protector to darken his screen • user ordered a pair of prescription glasses from OTO Glasses on AliExpress • user receives some cheap jewelry • user promises to review a single earpiece bluetooth earbud and some components • user is happy with his xDuoo X10 • user unboxes some cups and bootleg nendos • user receives a card with his purchase • user is happy with these sweat proof wireless earbuds for $11 • user's postal service lost his package Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hAAlDoAtV7Y
s.aliexpress.com/RrAj63AB
s.aliexpress.com/AfU3y6j2
aliexpress.com/item/Leten-Lightning-Huge-Head-Powerful-Vibration-Massager-5-Modes-Vibrations-6-Modes-Pulse-USB-Rechargeable-Magic/32586588321.html
gearbest.com/pocket-knives-and-folding-knives/pp_612741.html?wid=21
gearbest.com/pocket-knives-and-folding-knives/pp_620961.html
youtube.com/watch?v=amjcsoExAQU
de.aliexpress.com/item/10-100-Mt-1-BNC-zu-rj45-Port-IP-Extender-CCTV-HD-IP-Video-Extender-EOC/32838373218.html
aliexpress.com/item/10-100M-1-BNC-to-rj45-Port-IP-Extender-CCTV-HD-IP-Video-Extender-EOC-slave/32822312900.html
aliexpress.com/item/New-promotion-Original-V500-Keyboards-Computer-Gaming-Keyboard-Teclado-USB-Powered-for-Desktop-Laptop/32772995408.html
alza.co.uk/xiaomi-redmi-note-4-lte-32gb-gray?dq=4789282
kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-redmi-note-4x3gb-16gb
kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-redmi-note-4x
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for soon™

>Placed 11 orders on 11.11
>First order arrives on 22.11
>Exactly 11 days after ordering
youtube.com/watch?v=hAAlDoAtV7Y

Xpresspost
this happens every time. if I go get groceries it'll come and if I wait it won't

Why are there 50 different IEMs in the infographic?

Can someone break it down to the top 5 or something, goddamn

Spoopy

I'm looking for a AM/FM radio, preferably one that works with batteries and charging.

/csg/ I need your help

I have a a telephone wire that connects to my modem/router, which outputs regular (RJ45) LAN cable.

I then need to transform LAN to coax so that I can take advantage of the coax wiring in the house I just moved into. then I need to transform it back from coax to lan so it can plug into my desktop.

I need to find a lan-coax transformer and use 2 of them to first move to coax, then move back. For the rest nobody else is using the coax wiring at all. I need something that will do it reliably and cheap. If the transformer needs to plug into a wall outlet, that's no problem.

What is the thing I'm looking for called?

s.aliexpress.com/RrAj63AB

I actually kind of like it, you can look at stuff you need/like such as if you want braided cable or not.

Show us the front of that mouse mat, user.
You got something degenerate printed on it, didn't you

KZ ZS5 v2, or Tennmak Pros. That's what I gathered to be the cheapest and best chink IEMs.

Sorry to disappoint you user, but that is the front. It's just a basic 80x30cm black mouse pad. No prints, logo's, racing stripes or any of that stuff. Just solid black nothingness.
But hey, at least I turned on all the silly lights and what not to make this picture look at least a little bit degenerate...

I need a tkl keyboard that doesn't cost more than 40 eurobucks
This seems like a really hard thing to find

just saw off the numpad

really makes me think

How do you recognize Dutchfags? Don't worry, they'll always make sure to let you know where they're from.

Eagle Z88 Tenkeyless Compact Small Mechanical Keyboard for Gaming and Typing, 81 keys Real RGB LED Backlight DIY Blue Switches
s.aliexpress.com/AfU3y6j2
(from AliExpress Android)

guys i decided to track one of my order and on the SF Express' site it says: "Failed to deliver shipments as the receiver failed to pay off related fees" (pic related) why does it mean? i read somewhere that it's commen with this carrier but is it really?

check goldenears frequency response
compare them to random name-brand IEMs within your budget
remember that the warranty matters for name-brand IEMs if you're going to spend a lot, they'll give you new ones if they break
don't spend more than $20 on chink IEMs

at that price you're really fishing in the bottom of the barrel
decent keycaps alone cost like $25+ for a set

>he uses

Canada Post and Australia Post both bought the same piece of shit software to track packages it seems

What cable can I get to replace my QKZ W1 pro's broken cable?

Nitecore Tube (Black) is on flash sale at Gearbest for $5.99, does anyone have a code to bring price down to $3.99 like I've seen in the past?

I swear they ship by mule

I am looking for a new phone.

Currently I have an Umi super. It's alright and I would like to upgrade from that.

I am looking for:

>a phone with a snapdragon processor,

>4 GB of ram,

>headphone jack,

That are the most important things.

Less important but nice to have:

>dual or simply good camera

>fingerprint sensor

>usb type c

>quick charge

>hardware buttons(the ones below the screen)

>being bezelless or resembling an iphone like mi a1/mi 5x (i'm not a fag, I just like the looks, don't bully me),

> 3000 - 4000mAh battery,

Oh, and I would like to pay no more than 220usd. Any recommendations?

I'm considering

> Xiaomeme mi a1/mi 5x since I had a redmi note 2 and i loved it,

> Vernee Mix 2

> redmi note 5

> honor 7x

The ideal phone has all the features mentioned above. So far I think that mi a1 is the best choice

My kind mother is asking me for Christmas present ideas, and I've been needing a printer; is there a good printer with cheap ink on Ali? Or can I get a name brand printer and refill it with chink ink somehow?

get a used laser printer from ebay (check for cheap toner cartridges for the model first)

I buy 20 dollar all in one printer/scanner/fax HP 3623 I think the model is.. comes with ink

when the ink runs out i throw it in the bin and buy another printer as its cheaper than buying replacement ink

mule probably died in the mountain snow

I got myself the Eken H9, not for 4k but 1080 60fps or 720 120fps.

Anyone has one of those? How do they compare to the GoPro? Did I fuck myself over royally by trusting the chinkman?

I want it for car driving videos (Driver PoV).

How is in night road conditions, does anyone have a bit of information?

I mean after all I fucked myself over by not looking it up properly, but yeah, if someone can give me a quick rundown on that cam, id be happy.

Zuk z2

That's a lot of packaging for a glass screen protector.

Anyone got any advice to remove my old screen protector?

Maki is my wife

Knives user here.

Why are the chinks doing this to me?

Crack out a hammer and whack the screen protector off

Install gentoo

reminder that if you're waiting until this week to order Christmas shit from china, you're fucked

No shit, that shit breaks easily

Are chink Vibrators any good?

aliexpress.com/item/Leten-Lightning-Huge-Head-Powerful-Vibration-Massager-5-Modes-Vibrations-6-Modes-Pulse-USB-Rechargeable-Magic/32586588321.html

the hitachi magic wand clones are good

Why in particular?

i read in the wiki this is the best knife.
they change the steel material or they are the same, only different color?
which one i should buy, the cheapest one?

It's a running meme, don't listen to him

as in car dvr?
All chink action cams are shit in the night, I have elephone 4k and at night it's horrible.
I'd advice you look for what's popular in Russia since they have the biggest number of dashcam users.
I bought an ambarella GF5000 after looking at russian reviewers (32 usd in 2014) and it still works to this day, night video is great.
I pressume there are better options today, I don't know how to put youtube videos but take a look at gf5000 night rides, from my experience I always could see the license plate of the cars in front of me.

Thats a big vibrating thing. Gotta get me one of those

Same knife, different versions.

I would recommend this one on that price range instead.

gearbest.com/pocket-knives-and-folding-knives/pp_612741.html?wid=21

I have both and I like both, but the Ganzo has a way stronger lock and takes a sharper edge.

The Sanrenmu on the other hands opens way more smooth, you can flick it open with the thumbstud.

Also this is just a bigger version with better steel

gearbest.com/pocket-knives-and-folding-knives/pp_620961.html

ye

last I heard, the viofo a119 v2 was named budget dashcam of the year by some reputable dudes
here's the video, they explain why this and not the a119s among other stuff
youtube.com/watch?v=amjcsoExAQU

Cheers mate

As in Drivers PoV (Headstrap the cam to head for seeing gauges too).

But you are totally right for dashcams. I use my Motorola X Play as dashcam tho, night pictures a superb.

Yeah, i checked ut, nothing interesting

Are there any baluns or splitters? You are going to destroy any speed, try powerline first.

my budget was under 50usd and that the license plates are visible in day/night, the camera you suggested is great in night time but is over 100usd unfortunately which is for another price range, still nice recommendation

de.aliexpress.com/item/10-100-Mt-1-BNC-zu-rj45-Port-IP-Extender-CCTV-HD-IP-Video-Extender-EOC/32838373218.html

Thats what you are looking for, just get some BNC to F-Type or whatever your coax connector is adaptors. Only 10/100Mbit tho.

aliexpress.com/item/10-100M-1-BNC-to-rj45-Port-IP-Extender-CCTV-HD-IP-Video-Extender-EOC-slave/32822312900.html

The english link for that.

i'm sure those guys channel might have a rec for what you are looking for, best of luck

redmi note 5 in feb 2018 if you can wait
or
Mi A1 / Mi 5X

no. it's a small 2 person apartment ~ 50m2 inside a apartment complex. There's a box with a line coming from the source of the coax of the building, and a loose coax plug that plugs into that box that's connected to the single outlet in the bedroom. It's quite literally just one line of coax going through a wall. I'm a millenial so I don't pay for cable. I could pull out the coax and run cat6 through the wall but that's such a pain in the neck.

thanks Hans, knew I could count on you. :^)

why are my earphones being shipped from turkey?
I'm not even sure if they were actually picked up or the shipment was just booked, 17track, aftership & cainiao show inconclusive info

I'm using the 1$ Bluetooth earbud
Pretty impressive for the price, I'm listening to a podcast rn with it, also it's hard to spot, being transparent
Thanks for the meme, /csg/

Chinks just offload their logistic processing for Turkey's post, that's all.

link?

Too dumb for that.

Just got a redmeme.
Why the fuck does Clover look so big compared to the status bar or the settings app?

Do you have a link to a good one? There's so many

Do you know, whether buying mi 5x and flashing mi a1''s rom is essentialy no difference to buying mi a1?

That's an app quirk, not miui

What's the battery life?

It's the screen ratio and the font size
You can change it in the default settings if it's available, on clover you can change the font size

>tape one end of coax with cat6 cable, pull coax out, cat6 comes along

is this thing ok
aliexpress.com/item/New-promotion-Original-V500-Keyboards-Computer-Gaming-Keyboard-Teclado-USB-Powered-for-Desktop-Laptop/32772995408.html

What phone do I get
Budget £200
UK, netwerk EE
>Needs
Decent GPS
Headphone jack
Screen that works in direct sunlight
Decent battery life
>Wants
Removable battery
Ability to root (only really for adaway so if there is a rootless adblocker these days I don't care about root)
Decent rear camera
NFC
Wireless charging

Soldering is an extremely useful skill for anyone involved in tech to have. Most of the DIY kits don't require any actual electronics knowledge as long as you can read the broken Engrish instructions.

Soldering is great for just fixing headphones alone.

A Redmi Note 4 Global or 4x ticks all the needs and some of your wants (battery is non removable, doesn't have nfc or wireless charging) the rear camera is decent, it can be rooted if needed for the Lineage OS official support, ublock Orgin also works on the Android version of Firefox

Thank you. What is the screen brightness like? Will I be able to read it in direct sunlight? Also what sort of SoT is realistic under normal non-basement use?

>tfw bought a kit from S+S+S+ store
>order is still waiting for pickup
>click on the link to the store
>"the store page cannot be found"

Battery life is great, last me at least 2days with regular use (including GPS) screen readability in sunlight is also good. It's a solid phone for the price.

Is Superlux hd668b worth it for playing shitty games?

Axon 7 currently has sales ranging from £165-175

Thanks. I am dismissing the ZTE one outright though because I had the original Blade back in the day and it was a piece of shit.

If I buy locally one of the Moto G5 family looks like the best I can do. Is the Xiaomi enough of an improvement on that to effectively forego any warranty?

Places like IBuyGou offer a 2 year warranty and have a eu warehouse to ship from, so should mine ever break I'm falling back on that EU warehouse repair.

my wiha set from 11.11 will be returned, because chinks fucked my address or royal mail is a total pos.
what do?

24 month warranty
alza.co.uk/xiaomi-redmi-note-4-lte-32gb-gray?dq=4789282

they're a bargain for the price, quality bretty good

but get some foam covers or you will suffer next summer

whats some good novelty chink shit to give a non techie person for xmas

Christmas chart fucking where

one user already did release an imgur album with all kinds of random chinkshit
I'm pretty sure he posted it several times in some 11.11 thread

Finally got my ghibli cat and 64gb shark
I'm so happy

It's linked to in the OP

>latest redmi note 5 leak confirms sd625
Whyyy?
You were suppose to be the chosen one

they should have gone for 630, idc if it raises the price, it just won't have the same crazy bang for the buck with a relatively outdated soc

Sanrenmuland knife themed amusement park when?

Anyone know if any of the chink sites have a mayuri figure for like $20

How is redmi note 4 for 160 euros? Don't play any games, need an upgrade from my iPhone 4s (don't ask, replacement).

it's good although at 160 eur make sure it's the snapdragon 625 version (not mediatek)

if you're ok with buying from chinkland you can get it as low as 105-119 eur with 16-32 GB storage but you might get hit with VAT and handling fees

kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-redmi-note-4x3gb-16gb
kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-redmi-note-4x

I'm from Estonia so I'd definitely get slammed with VAT. It's the snapdragon 625 version with 32 GB of storage. Also the added benefit of just walking in the store and buying it.

anyone found a way to use smart alarms on the band 2 ?

It's a good price considering it's from a local store, especially if it comes with a proper warranty. It's 229€ here north side of Soomenlaht...