This is FUCKING IT. I am sick of all these fucking retarded MEMES regarding Turkey...

This is FUCKING IT. I am sick of all these fucking retarded MEMES regarding Turkey. Are you all fucking mentally handicaped ? You fucking cucks. It's not funny it will never fucking be funny. Use your fucking comunist head for a second retarded piece of shit "xDXDd TURKS ARE ARE ROACHES XDXDX >turks are kurds >>>>>turkey arap XDDD"
I literally think everyone in fucking Sup Forums is either a fucking gullible kid or a fucking level 10 autist. They fucking THINK turks are arabs. The pics of hot kurdish women are as fake as your fucking mom and dad marriage fucking faggot. "HUR DUR I LUV THIS MAYMAY AHAHA TURK>>>COCKROACH ME SO FUNNY XXDXD RIGHT GUYS AM I IN THE MAYMAY CIRCLEJERK". I hope you fucking die if you are like this.
DO YOU KNOW OUR FUCKING HISTORY. WE FUCKING RULED THE WORLD. You fucking newcomer you aren't shit. Fucking barbaric tribes go rape a fucking goat. Today it was a fucking faggot ass baguette responding to the maymay.. HAH you are so funny man go fucking surrender to something. Türkiye best place in world, fuck the rest. Keep your fucking white memes those are not even worth fucking mentioning since they are only posted by fat neckbeards who think will get laid because of >MUH BLUH EYES
Your mother fucking WISHES she had a strong turk dick in her throat like the whore she is. USE that fucking meme again and I will fucking track you down you fucking useless poster. Post that fucking MAYMAY when people get a bit smarter than iranians.. that moment they will fucking understand it's fucking fake. Do you fucking know the consequences of this actions ? You are educating ignorance fucking bean bags. I am out you fucking bitches.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RKSSay0kiAk
hurriyetdailynews.com/turkeys-constitutional-court-stirs-outrage-by-annulling-child-sex-abuse-clause.aspx?PageID=238&NID=101607&NewsCatID=509
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_consent#/media/File:Age_of_Consent_-_Global.svg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

turey suport isis

>mehmet laughing discretely

I am greek

werent we all africans one point in time?

No, we were all greek.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, A COCKROACH!

The only good turk is anzu, the rest of you are shitters who beat up your own lads when they try to liberate you from allah

test

what about this guy?

>gulenists
>liberate from allah

OP is right. You are all retarded.

Does that mean that >we too wuz kangz?

What do you think about turkic peoples?
youtube.com/watch?v=RKSSay0kiAk

WE WUZ VEDIC ARYANS AND INSHALLAH MUGHALS

1:08 - 1:20 too romantic

All Turkic people are OK in my book.

Ahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Genocided Armenians and Greeks, not cool guy desu

>Ataturk
>genocided armenians and greeks

wat

the armenian gencoide happend way before Atatürk got into a position of power

he #rekt a lot of greeks though in the independence war x)

are you a newbie in history?
our neighbors are known for calling a war genocide

>Genocided Armenians and Greeks
>not cool guy

WAT ?

they call it genocide because we #rekt their shit in every single war

hurriyetdailynews.com/turkeys-constitutional-court-stirs-outrage-by-annulling-child-sex-abuse-clause.aspx?PageID=238&NID=101607&NewsCatID=509

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_consent#/media/File:Age_of_Consent_-_Global.svg

>age of consent is 14 in germany and is not an issue

kys.

i love you guys
i hope one day we will get rid of arab and russian influence
tengri wills so