Is your countrys culture dead?

Is your countrys culture dead?

nope :DDD

Trying to resist

>not posting the real map

>Sweden YES

No. It's part of our culture to absorb others. Of course the average Sup Forumsellectual will think of it as being a "cuck culture", whatever that means, but it has actually been incredibly useful for us being able to shred cultural norms in less than a generation.

An example of this is the convoluted formality system we used to have back in the 1950s (similar to what Germany got) where addressing people as "you" was considered rude, instead one was to be addressed by their job status or other titles like "herrn" (mister) and "fröken" (lady). This is completely unheard of today. We killed that system of in less than a generation. Countries like the UK, France or Germany most likely could not have achieved such a change in that time frame. It allows us to rapidly adapt to an ever changing global environment.

literally Cultural Revolution tier

> No. It's part of our culture to absorb others.
I think that's called cultural marxism.

>3.1
that's actually cool
i thought we were more cucked than that

This explains the islamification of Sweden

Based Iceland

they are probably all in western turkey

Culture of samura and ninja went out in my country.

that big village has only 300k people

>t.ragnar cuck skjulsson

>tfw we have a very popular fast food chain in Belgium and France
>just got bought out by Burger King and it will be replaced by it until 2017
Worst of all is that the Whopper tastes like chinese abortion

No it's not. Let me also remind you that marxism was invented in Germany, not Sweden. Not to mention that our affinity for rapidly adaptation goes further back than the 1960s.

Stop basing your entire view of the world on memes.

Cultural rigidity is a weakness. Of course if you hadn't been completely autistic, you would have realized that being able to rapidly adapt to ever changing conditions, does not mean abandoning core principles. Rannsaka dig själv.

>t.ragnar cuck skjulsson

No.
God bless Poland and God bless America.

t. psykfallsanon

Even culturally rigid societies change but they do so by appropiating the new influence for themselves or raise a counterstance instead of letting themselves getting engulfed by it.

and he blessed it

Oh and btw, that "change" you speak of can often be the cause of a rigid society cramming something down your throat, so much for weakness.

Could be much worse tqbh. The black population will remain stable at around 12 %

Let's all laugh at Iceland

Who said anything about getting engulfed?

Of course every culture change, but oftentimes very rigid cultures take too long to effectively capitalize on changing circumstances. You end up with countries enforcing strange laws that try to anchor its culture in the past. France being a prime example of this.

That's not to say there aren't any merits to the above mentioned system and for some countries perhaps that is the best system. Sweden is however too small and insignificant to not constantly trying to get an edge.

Top tier
Carl's Jr
Good tier
Burger king, McDonald's
Shit tier
Subway, KFC

we have nothing

>Tipping
huh hah heh

Maccas are alright, it's Pop culture that's the real cancer

No and I don't know how this would indicate it

Based Iceland