Tfw poor and can't afford an airplane ticket, so have to spend 2 days in the russian train

>tfw poor and can't afford an airplane ticket, so have to spend 2 days in the russian train.
>no AC, no privacy
>only bydlos, instant noodles and constant smell of socks.
J-JUST

Are trains supposed to be pleb-tier transportation in your cunt?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z7VYVjR_nwE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that daddy looks yummy

For daily commute yes, for intercity travel no. But we don't have huge distances to cover.

piss on the fat guy then wake him up and tell him he wet the bed

Quite often longer distances (more than 500km) are cheaper to travel by plane than by train

It's TV entertainment here
youtube.com/watch?v=z7VYVjR_nwE

Don't you also watch a fireplace burning for hours with commentary?

Train looks nice.

They aired that in finland too, several times actually

*farts*

Sounds comfy

those are on netflix and are available on one of our countries tax paid free streaming services

why the fuck are we paying for those licenses with my tax money

Yes, only the poorest of the poor use trains here

Why can't you afford a plane ticket? How fucking poor are you?

trains are comfy here
but the sitting cars can be kinda dodgy, because the people who buy those tickets are those who can't afford a ticket in a sleeping compartment

this too

> tfw been on Russian trains a gazillion times but never seen something this disgusting.

I love trains. Love to travel with them. They're okay, even though older ones tend to be a bit dirty.

> >tfw poor and can't afford an airplane ticket, so have to spend 2 days in the russian train.
Tickets are nearly equivalent in price.

I think they missed a treat by not filming with a 360 camera

longest train ride here is 4 hours
so pretty compfy

trains are comfy here, I prefer taking a train to melbourne from sydney instead of plane even though it's overnight

Ok, let's take a look at an example.
Nsk -> Msk by train - 6000+ roubles
Nsk -> Msk by air - 45000+ roubles

>469 305 views

This is great, what's wrong with you people. You just put it on and not give a fuck if you miss anything. You don't even really watch it, it's just there next to you while you focus on other things. You can go away for an hour and there's no point in pausing it, the same thing will still be there when you come back.

Nope, Trains are comfortable with AC, TV, detailed GPS information about destination/speed etc with its own cafe.