LG OLED

Convince me not to finalize order

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ld1RqqFMZWo
rtings.com/tv/reviews/lg/c7-oled
rtings.com/tv/reviews/sony/x900e
techhive.com/article/3192654/smart-tv/sony-a1e-4k-tv-review-this-could-be-the-best-oled-tv-money-can-buy.html
amazon.com/Sceptre-Ultra-LED-Black-U658CV-UMC/dp/B0198XNF6U/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1511414167&sr=8-5&keywords=65 inch 4k
lg.com/us/tvs/lg-OLED65W7P-oled-4k-tv
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its lg

>oled
lmao fucking poorfag
youtube.com/watch?v=ld1RqqFMZWo

wait another year to save over $1000?

Its expensive.

But LG are making the best OLED panels for televisions. So if you can afford it why not.

Enjoy senpai.

But guys, Linus said it’s the best tv

>Shamsung
>Shamsung makes OLED's for phones
>Saying OLED is shit
Image retention is real but usually clears with an overnight power cycle. Burn in hardly ever happens unless you are a moron.

Because it was available for $2099 2 weeks ago. Plus I got $100 in ebay bucks, and used my credit card price protection on a scam site to get another $500 back.

Burnt out colors after 2 years

Unfortunately there’s nothing as good at 65 inches at similar price or cheaper

>watching tv
>current millenium
get a load of this goy

There wont be a new significant display tech coming out in next 5 years. so you will have the ultimate bragging rights and wow factor. Even if you wait and save $1k the ether you get from buying it now is worth it.

tldr: Oled is def worth it right now.

What about HDR and high Hz?

>no hdr

Isnt HDR already included in new OLED tvs?
>falling for the muh 500Hz meme image interpolation.
Anyone with half the brain will turn it off because of the artifacts.
As for refresh rate anything over 120Hz is already way in diminishing returns zone, 60Hz is totally fine for me.

2017 OLEDs support HDR and 120hz.

Not enough 4k content and when it is the norm your TV will be old. Wait.

This.

You would be better off saving the money until this time next year when there will be more 4K content and OLEDs will be cheaper.

BURN IN

I have been very careful with my OLED, and still have burn in.

>smart TV
Enjoy your spying device.

Enjoy your 4k content I guess. Wait...

How shit is this TV?
It’s 70 inch 4K LED for 1k. Can’t be that bad right guys?

4k upscale meme though

Doesnt matter really what tv you get, led/lcd/plasma/oled/qled they all have their perks and downfall. Far as i know led is the only screen that can have low response time.

If you have the money do it and invite me to your place.

I don’t get the >LG meme
They’re one of the best TV brands. And don’t tell me shamsung or song are better cause they’re not

My experience with LG products (phones, LCD displays) was allways awful. Bad design, cheap flimsy look. OK, these were entry level goods, but still.

My cousin has that TV, it's okay.

It will bootloop sooner or later.

>oled

enjoy your burn in

Dont get me wrong, OP, its a great TV. But think what are going to do with it? Watch jewish media brainwashing? Because most content these days is exactly that.
Are you gonna use it for gaming? Its an overkill, also dont forget imput lag and latency. If you wanna game just get a monitor.

Mainly for gaming with friends when they come over, we play a lot of fighting games. and movie watching with family.

I might get that 70 inch LED 4k that another user posted for a grand

For fucks sake, OLED DO NOT HAVE BURN IN

it’s image retention. goes away after a few hours

Everything's in transition now. If you can wait a year, they'll be decent and cheap 4k HDR tv's for next winter.

Wait for self-emissive QLED in 2019.

>LG
>OLED
even fucking samsung amoleds get burn in
what make you think LG's piece of shit technology won't get it
bullshit, my nexus 6 looked like shit after 1 year of use, you could literally tell apart the navbar on any video not just a flat gray screen

Because it's OLED. It burns in.

>LED
It's an LCD with LED backlighting. The display technology is still an LCD.

The fact that there’s been numerous testing and won best Tv for 2017. It’s not burn in. Image goes away after a few hours.

oled picture is superior, dont listen to brainlets in this thread. Burn in is possible but unless you leave the tv on with some static picture then it will not happen for years (if ever)
Definitely go for oled. Also consider samsung, best thing is go to the actual store and see what they look like irl. Personally I find samsung oleds has slightly better picture quality than lg (not to say lg is bad, and it definetely 100x better than non oled displays)

>wasting anything over $50 for a tv screen

If you're not producing professional grade entertainment that requires color correction, you shouldn't be forking over 2k on a tv. Dumb shit.

But if you're rich, by all means. Go ahead.

Get some overkill server build instead.
Who gives a shit about tvs unless you're a 60 year old boomer who watches super bowl while your wife is being blacked in the bedroom.

>Smart TV
botnet

that $2149.00 can feed like 4 million african babies for over 60 years

we should all buy at least 5 of these TVs then

>accidentally leave it on
>permanent burn-in of the netflix logo and inaccurate lights

Have fun being maximally autistic about your anal TV upkeep.

Samsung makes better OLEDs.

OLED do have burn in. It is LCD that has image retention.

minimum. thin the fucking herd

It's botnetted as fuck.

QLED is fucking garbage

It's the best TV on the market, period.

rtings.com/tv/reviews/lg/c7-oled

i have a 'smart' tv
i fucking wish i did not.

qled is taking worst quality, cheapest lcd display and then making it slightly better and selling as an average tier or even premium lcd because of muh qmeme

qled is absolute garbage of a technology, literally invented to save costs and add nothing to advancement of lcd technology

Opinions on the LG 43UJ6200? Planning on using it for gaming and the occasional netflix.
its on sale in canada for 500$ are there any better ones for that price?

Convince me not to get this

>IPS
Enjoy your shit tier contrast ratios.

>"smart" tv
DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

Just bought a Sony X900E for $999. Here is an extensive review.

rtings.com/tv/reviews/sony/x900e

I hope that wasn't for the 55 inch version because you can easily get a 55 inch OLED for the same price that completely blows it out of the water.

Where?

we get it, your mom dropped you on your stupid ugly head.

edge lit LEED backlighting causing uneven lighting. LCD is also blurry on fast motion without overdrive which introduces its own problems..

Do you really need that? I have barely even used my tv in years.

Feels good having the best TV. All my mates are jealous and my vidya and Chinese cartoons look great.

>curved meme
>best TV

The curved version is superior to the flat one

Then why did they get rid of them this year? It's objectively inferior. Enjoy your outdated panel

QLED is literally only a cheap imitation of OLED that only serves to be cheaper than OLED

QLED will be forgotten in 5 years while OLED is the future

Furniture is shit. Could have the best tv in the world but the setup will still look like awful with bad furniture and decorating.

Like some poorfag using welfare to buy iphones and escalades.

techhive.com/article/3192654/smart-tv/sony-a1e-4k-tv-review-this-could-be-the-best-oled-tv-money-can-buy.html

QLED has nothing to do with OLED. It's a term made up by Samsung marketing shills to trick normies into thinking they are related.

Don't they make 8K TVs now?

that's exactly what he did. buying a tv like that isn't hard for anyone on welfare, it's having the place to pair it with that is

>anecdotal review
>zero real testing
throw it in le garbage

No idea why they'd ditch them. When I saw the curve vs the flat in the store, the curve felt way more natural to look at. I have zero regrets.
No point buying a new TV cabinet when I'm moving soon. Only reason I got the TV is because there was an amazing deal. No worries though, I'll enjoy my grapes :^)

>poor
>watches shit anime
>grapes meme
>:^)
go back to plebbit you stupid newfag cunt

>QLED

>smart
Botnet monitor

> There wont be a new significant display tech coming out
> what is laser projection ?

I have owned a 52inch lcd for 10 years its still going, my next big purchase will be a laser projector, some user on /csg/ bought one for 2k, prices will come down even more

Stay mad soyboy

I would wait for next year when tvs come with the new hdmi standard that allows gsync and allows 4K 120hz over hdmi. Current 4k 120hz tvs are useless. Might as well get a 1080p tv if you want 120hz over hdmi.

>gsync
>tv
hello retard

So you want to hold on to your tearing and vsync in your console games?

Name one GSync TV

amazon.com/Sceptre-Ultra-LED-Black-U658CV-UMC/dp/B0198XNF6U/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1511414167&sr=8-5&keywords=65 inch 4k

This is the only 65 inch non-smart tv I could find.

Thoughts?

I work in the LCD hardware industry.
OLEDs have a very short lifespan, much shorter than usual LEDs. After 1-2 years you will notice a serious drop in brightness and uniformity correction. Would not buy it, waste of money.

For that money you can EASILY find a good plasma in your area. I bought a nice panasonic 55" for $200 off some schmuck just the other day for my bedroom. main room will be a 65" panasonic plasma for at least a few more years until OLED is more tried and true/

Do you really need it?
Does it offer any advantage over being oled that is of any use to you?

If the answer to both was yes then pull the trigger.

buy a projector instead

120Hz on a TV is bullshit, and shouldn't be allowed to be marketed that way. The alsolute worse are Sony with their "1000Hz screens"

Do it, best TV until 8K

Buy this bad-boy instead.
lg.com/us/tvs/lg-OLED65W7P-oled-4k-tv

the fuck do i care? its your (your mum) moonies

65in tv looks fucking tiny compared to a laser projector