>Drains energy
>Can't work hard

Korea are advanced nation?

explain singapore
hey hans

Explain Hong Kong and Australia

More like Singapoor, am I right?

its too early korean be arrogance, sea cunts are actually shit though

Hong Kong doesn't have hot humid weather all year along. Its winter can be chilly.

Australia has fucktons of resources so Aussies don't need to work hard.

Because a territory is small and resources is insufficient

then why japan is rich?

>Implying that South Korea got economically developed due to its people's ingenuity and not because of the Americans' backing.

>explain singapore
A bunch of wealthy chinks that migrated to a micro state and brought AC with them.

>implying Americans' backing is all you need to be exonomically developed
Why aren't countries like Pakistan Columbia and Philippines rich then?

They are waiting for superior white seed to give visa and cute babies

How often do structures like these collapse and kill people

Colombia.

I think protectionism is what made possible for korea to have a samsung, hyunday, LG etc. The USa didn't really like it tho.

Hmm really does make you cognate

Pakistan has always leaned towards China during the cold war era, so i don't really see them as america's underling the same way as the Philippines or South Korea (or Singapore) are.

Philippines is fail because lol democracy in a largely uneducated country and massive corruption.

South Korea (again, like Singapore) is a huge asset to the Americans and its neoconservative, pro-globalisation agenda, not just economically but also in the military sense too, when you look at the number of wildcard countries and straight-up enemies in our respective regions.

To the biggest empire (which may include more than just the US, because the true ruling elites are not bounded by geographical borders) of the 20th and 21st centuries, the cold war was primarily won through ideologies, not the army.

Thank you.Because Japan is surprisingly wide and It is rich in resources of the sea.I like south Korea.

>Pakistan has always leaned towards China during the cold war era
Which is true but it nonetheless had ties with the US to block communism the US has been providing aids to them since the Cold War.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistan–United_States_relations
>Economic aid to Pakistan was further increased by the United States through the consortium companies.[13] West Pakistan's high rate of economic growth during this time period brought wide regard to Pakistan as a model of successful implementation of capitalism in a developing country - in 1964, GDP growth was 9.38%.

>Philippines is fail because lol democracy in a largely uneducated country and massive corruption.
That proves my point. You don't get rich just because the US gives you aids. It can be filling a bottomless vessel depending on the political and social status of the country.

Filipinos consider themselves superior to Koreans, and their country more developed. There is a reason why so many Korean whores can be found in Manila.

They ARE the most powerful race