What makes Islam the religion of peace when they attack people?

What makes Islam the religion of peace when they attack people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G6bFR4_Ppk8
youtube.com/watch?v=R8leu0tEJ4o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

literally nobody but alt-rights claims that islam is a religion of peace

All the times where they dont do this and live peacefully and in harmony with other faiths which will never be covered in the media in the way attacks are covered.

Or the time they dont care about this stupid religious shit

I remember people telling me "Islam means peace" over a decade ago after 9/11, when it means submission.
It was kind of ridiculous.

The religion of peace meme was created by George W. Bush

All religions claim they are peaceful.
Christianity did the crusades and murdered women and children.
Jews would burn Christian temples with people inside as Rome shifted to Christianity.
Islam is no different.

Its almost like its people who are the problem.

sauce?

youtube.com/watch?v=G6bFR4_Ppk8

Ladies vs Butlers

Don't know what episode though as its been a while.

It's the specials.

This. Religion is what people make out of it so it suits their interests

JAPAN NO THAT IS DEGENERACY

youtube.com/watch?v=R8leu0tEJ4o

The difference is that christianity and judaism evolved to suit the co-existence in a modern world, while islamists didn't

Those are not the real muslims but terrorists from ISIS. The real muslims are peaceful and love people of all nations and religions.
Why am I even talking to you, nazi scum, go back to /pol

>muh crusades
literally fuck off
Talking about people killing each other in a time where everyone killed each other.
Its people like you who are the problem, making excuses for these pedo muslim faggots by saying the evil shit they're doing is normal because "crusaders did it!!1!"

kill yourself apologist faggot

Stop posting your perverted Chinese cartoons on my board.

but they wuz not real muslims and they wuz helpful and cheerful bois

>sweden

Because Muslims are forbidden to go to war with one another? If the whole world was Sunni Muslim, there would theoretically be no more wars.

He made this thread only to post that shitty hentai

*religion of pieces
Boom, a piece there, a piece over the roof another one in under the car.

Go eat bacon-wrapped-dick mudslime do you even know what's in the Quran and hadiths? ISIS is exactly what you'd end up with if you tried your best to actually follow what's in there. At least Christians can say the Bible is a hodgepodge of stuff added/removed/changed by different factions across the ages. The Quran was written by one person. A pedophile warmonger.

A living, breathing meme.

No, The Holy Quran has been sent by Allah, not written by a mortal man. And why are you so rude, kompis? You are not so tolerant, favä

Sure thing swede, tell me also why the mein kampf is a best seller in the whole muslim world, who are the real muslim? In saudi arabia? I read the quran and oh boi all the religions are stupid but islam is thousands times retarded

That's bullshit and you know it. Stop scrolling /pol, be more tolerant and read Quran. All the truth is in Quran, all answers to to your questions are there. It really makes you think, trust me.

Why posting weebshit? Isn't that haram like pic related

give up they won't get it no matter how obvious it is

Sorry but I scrolled the telegraph and bbc news and other news companies about the Mein Kamph being a beat seller, I already said that i read the quran a muslim give it to me, there are not all the answers, the quran is like an instruction book with a copy and paste of greek and semitic pagan tails.

I'm Muslim and never heard nor seen anyone buy a Mein Kampf book. You need to go meet one of us lmao
Most of us hate Israel but we aren't anti-Semitic. Islam is a Semitic religion.

Why we would glorify a person who hated Semitic peoples is beyond me.

kill yourself muslim cocksucker

>Judaism
>Peaceful

A muslims dos not look like that more fat and ugly and a muslim would never do that

read this and by muslim world i meant countries, my bad, i meet muslims is not like there isn't here, there good people of course but inside islam there is a huge problem called wahabism that is starting to be normal, i see it everyday, when i talk to a liberal muslim at least i can have a normal discussion and he can comprehend the paralysis that islam is living in the modern era, the problem is the moderate one that don't want to hear anything but his truth, saying that all answer are in the quran is one of the problems because it doesn't leave space to research, few of the muslim that i met understand it.