What country is the best country for engineers? Especially for those who specialize in machinery

What country is the best country for engineers? Especially for those who specialize in machinery.
Being engineer in Russia is fuckin crap: small amount of jobs, low salaries (±600$ is average in Moscow and 300-400 in provinces), poor growth (engineers with 25 years of experience may get 1000-1100$ - if they are in senior positions). So the only reasonable option here is to move abroad I guess. Thinking about Canada now (English, easy to move, many jobs in industry including machinery.)

Other urls found in this thread:

dvlottery.state.gov/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

United States, of course

Also I gonna play DV lottery this year

reddit

Almost impossible to move legally, and illegal wouldn't find job as an engineer.

Asked there once, nothing except trolling received.

Bump

This board is mostly for western NEETS, I don't think that you should expect a helpful answer.

Germany? IDK.

>engineer
>600$ in Moscow
wow that is angola tier

Russians haven't yet overcome the Soviet notion that engineers and doctors should be paid the same as a ditch digger or a custodian.

two years ago it was 1200$, that's how our shitty economy works

I get €960 in benefits a month and you work all week for a marginal 600 dollars a month?!

we already have a lot of very very very good engineers, but if you are the top dog, why not try germany? big cities like munich, berlin, cologne and so one are english speaking anyway.

But you really need to be fucking good to stand a chance here. It's like applying as a HTML writer in silicon valley.

What kind of engineer?
In Japan a car engineer can get about $5000 per month.

russia is so fucking retarded
dmitry medvedev in response to the woeful pay for teachers said "teaching is a job not for money, it's for the pleasure it teaching". what a fucking faggot. meanwhile putin and his boys buy a yacht for themselves. russia has many good people getting stepped on. I don't blame you for moving

If you can line up a job you will probably get in and you can just live with getting a bit underpaid for a while before becoming a citizen. If you can get a job here you can immigrate.

Still nothing compared to the West 2bh.
It's natural reason 2bh. Our economy is in shit and industry is almost dead except the military things. Meanwhile, number of engineers is high because our engineering education is good, free and TV propaganda brainwash youth massively that our industry is cool so many people studying engineering.
H1B visas are issued to IT workers mostly and only 100k per year. If fucking Trump becomes a president he would make even smaller number of visas issued.
You're a first world country m8

Sweden i think? High wages, economy growing better then most of europe and a long history of being good in enginering and inovation

At least do this
dvlottery.state.gov/

Mechanical engineer. I design different types of machinery, mostly precise for air/spacecrafts. Recently I've started learning design of cable systems.

Why don't you hire him to do work for you for 1k and keep 4k with no work involved?

I'd do that if I wasn't poorfag phd student.

>designing machinery
Isnt that the job of a industrial designer?

t.graphic designer.

>meanwhile putin and his boys buy a yacht for themselves
Yes like it was said in a thread the other day, Russian politicians who yell about NATO aggression and using their nukes to turn Europe to ash all have vacation homes in the south of France and imported Filipino hookers.

No. Industrial design is making industrial goods look cool and be comfortable to use.
It's the same in any 2nd/3rd world country. Rulers tell antiwestern bullshit to be popular while buying property in the West.

Germany