Why are you pro net neutrality when google amazon and facebook are literally dumping millions shilling for it?

why are you pro net neutrality when google amazon and facebook are literally dumping millions shilling for it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=le2R2Ps58pQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QQkfbI3UWGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm neutral
on one hand it limits google in screwing and screws over google
on the other it lets communication companies screw me even if not a guarantee

I agree Trump and Fagget Pai need to work to breka up the telecom monopoly especially as the AT%T Warner merger looms in the horizon but taking the regulatory power away from government is a good thing as it means the free market controls its future and there's no money to be made from censoring stuff on the internet especially if the monopoly is broken

Would be absolutely devastating if coupled with the repeal of net neutrality, municipal and local companies could build their own internet services.

>on one hand it limits google
HAHAHAHA

not an argument

youtube.com/watch?v=le2R2Ps58pQ

Google is going to be fine because the people willingly feed them data. All those people that are running cloud based operations and using things like Google Docs are just going to have to pony up to their ISP to access their Google, Amazon, Azure, etc. shit. All those websites that are cloud based and operate with captcha? Google and pals are going to be fine, friend. All the costs are going to roll downhill to the consumer and the ISP is going to buttfuck you while you pay everyone.

It's gonna be a nice little gangbang.

Why didnt that already happen in 2014, before net neutrality became the law?

youtube.com/watch?v=QQkfbI3UWGs
I wanna be able to avoid Google, Amazon and Facebook. I want to use torrent too.

because i like saving money, not going on a moral crusade to crush le sjw menace

THEY'RE SHILLING FOR IT BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS FOR THEIR USERS AND I CAN SUPPORT THAT

you are a brainwashed faggot

>why are you pro net neutrality
I'm not. I agree with with just some ideas, but you know how are lawmakers, they twist the meaning of worse until it fits what they want. In the end is better to have less laws.

it benefits sites like google and facebook but it also benefits the individual. I am an individual so I support NN. I won't sacrifice my freedoms just to try to hurt some tech companies I don't like.

what freedoms? you are shilling for the internet to be regulated like tv and radio. thats what net neutrality actually does. unregulation means freedom. free market knows you wont make a buck censoring stuff and splitting the service. competitors who dont do that will receive almsot 100% of the consumer demand

No one will respond to this.

>Yeah, I'll just go and select from the massive pool of ISP's in my area for one that won't fuck me over...
>Haha, nvm, I'll just settle for a while and wait for a new ISP to come along since that's so fucking easy to do ;)

>he actually thinks new ISPs will come along

>What is blatant sarcasm

Why are you against murder when millions are spent fighting it?

Why are you pro border patrol if we spend billions on it?

Because internet wasnt considered title 2 utilities.

but thats exactly what the FCC wants to repeal the title 2.

why do you want a government regulated internet

It was happening, that's why Title 2 was implemented

Because I can 100% avoid Google and Facebook while on the internet. I can't block my isp from my hosts file when they want to censor something.

really

explain to me how it was happening, I dont remember the internet being a pile of trash in 2014. It was actually a thousand times more open than it is right now

why would your ISP start censoring stuff? There is no money to be made from that.

>government will regulate Internet
No it won't, you lying piece of shit. NN only tells ISPs "you can't throttle or give preferential speeds to packets under any circumstances. All data traveling through your lines is the same" because, surprise, it fucking is.
ISPs want to repel this because then they can charge Google, Facebook, Amazon, etc. To pay them to be on a preferential lane of speed, while also allowing them to charge users extra to use certain services.
Bottom line is, independent and small websites won't be able to pay them and will end up suffering slowdowns or blackouts from ISPs.
On the other hand, I hope that happens. That way the Daily Stormer and other Sup Forumstard sites will disappear and you retards will be forced to leave your parent's trailer for once.

Do you not remember the weekly controversies over ISPs blocking competing services? Fuck, AT&T literally blocked Sup Forums

>people unironically think this will hurt major tech players like Google and Facebook who have cash to burn, and will somehow not affect small startups and any websites deemed "problematic"

He wasn't on Sup Forums around that time.

The majority of anti-NN people here are shills or post-fappening retards who weren't around for Sup Forums blocks and torrent throttling

Fucking lol. How retarded can you be?
>hey boss, some politician asked us to block this one site that is primarily anti-him
>hell no
>he said he'd pay us
>hell yes

user was 6 years old in 2014. He just discovered Sup Forums in 2016 thanks to gaymergayte and therefore don't know shit about that.

For the same reason people weren't dying of car accidents in 1645 despite nobody being required to legally take driving exams.

>sweating and banjo playing intensifies

>Your interests can never align with a large companys!

People can still be against FAG but still be on their side when it comes to NN

Likey the companies might be worried that the carriers together will decide to squeeze them for more money by having them pay for "priority packets"