Programming assignment

>hey user can you help me with the programming assignment

What do you do?

what a cute little boy
are you lost?

>what a cute little boy

cuck

y-you too

Help her with her programming assignment like she asked. What else would I do?

ohhh uh... i dunno that's a lot of work. what part do you need help with?

Help without explicitly typing any code and commit hours to try to plug up holes in her knowledge, because teaching the material helps to better internalize and understand it . We're all on this ride together so I'm going to help.

I have a female friend who I'm doing a programming assignment with, AMA.

>who I'm doing a programming assignment for
Fixed

Last year two qts made me do their assignment. They sat next to me giggling and praising my programming skills. Best days of my life

Why are norwegian girls so qute?

>What are you having trouble with?
> if "lol, everything!", say I don't have time
> else if "I'm having trouble getting x working with y because z", say sure

no, but i can give you the phone number of a good dentist

I don't have to help with your assignment, but you do have to eat these eggs.

Yes, so 10$?

Thanks user, I knew you'd help! I've always thought you were a nice guy, and I defended you when my friends made fun of you. Lets show them you're a real winner!

Please have the finished assignment ready for me to pick up tomorrow.

Depends, are you single?

this one. if she's smart enough to know what she's talking about she's smart enough to learn what she doesn't.

Dammit, I came here for this

If I can eat your ass

damn, i remember that pasta

Hahahaha. good one user

Same thing you do for anyone expecting you to do their homework for them:
Charge a fee up front for initiating services, then charge by the hour, increasing your rate as you get closer to finals.

>Please have the finished assignment ready for me to pick up tomorrow.

*unzips thinkpad*

To be real, if I have the time to spare (and it's a subject I'm competent in) I'll gladly spoonfeed anyone who actually tries to follow along. Lemme tell you, if you set your boundaries right (no exceptions), you'll profit greatly from this. Most obvious, if you can explain something in a way others can understand well, you really know your stuff. People repay you in some way or another for your help, be that by just being geniuenly thankful.
I really get along great with anyone in my semester and nobody has yet to come to me because I 'work for them'.
If people don't appreciate what you do, you can tell them to fuck off anytime.
Honest to god, it feels great being able to help, so please, don't get memed. Set your boundaries, never cross them, keep yourself as priority number one and you'll live a happier life.
captcha: angel view

Honestly this. I spoonfeed my friends in the classes they're bad in and they do the same for me. Everyone benefits.

>Of course. What's your problem.

This
I funnel everything my comp sci prof. says into a massive text document.. I have anything he's ever said / written on the board in a text document.. I distribute it to my friends in the class who make an effort.. there are some who just play games all fucking class on their gaymen laptop .. I'm not sending them shit

grass or ass