Buy spanish products please, I need a job

Buy spanish products please, I need a job

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mundo_Reader
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meebox
napsintl.com/mexico-manufacturing-news/mexicos-booming-electronics-manufacturing-industry/
americanindustriesgroup.com/electronics.html
info.japantimes.co.jp/international-reports/pdf/20130916-WER-Mexico.pdf
prnewswire.com/news-releases/mexican-consumer-electronics-industry-second-largest-supplier-of-electronics-to-the-us-market-131233479.html
electronic-meetings.com/mexico/en/electronic-industry.html
world.guns.ru/assault/sp/cetme-mod-a-b-195-c-e.html
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-02-04/these-are-the-world-s-most-miserable-economies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Get a job sucking my big dick!

Why would I expect the product to work reliably when its makers don't?

what is well known spanish product?

What are the biggest Spanish consumer brands now? ZARA and that llao llao froyo shit?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mundo_Reader

I didn't know any country other than USA, South Korea, China, Taiwan and Japan produces smartphones. Tell me if your country also manufactures them.

Revive Pegaso and we can talk.

Santander, BBVA, Zara, SEAT, Festina, Loewe, Chupa Chups, El Corte Inglés, Freixenet

Well i always have a few packs of pata negra at home. It's fucking delicious.

Considering how expensive it is, I am doing my part for the Spanish economy t b h. I probably am feeding a hundred unemployed Spanish families all by myself

(you can fuck off with the tablets though, retarded netflix machines, waste of money)

>Buy Spanish phone
>Only works four hours a day

Thanks lad, Spaniards buy cars like Renault, Citroën etcétera here too.
Good car, although fascist government supported

They also have good oranges, and the best cities of Europe for summer tourism (Marbella > anything else in Western Europe since the prices are so incredibly low).

Spanish Phone needs siesta too

Jews and Muslims will never know this pleasure.

Do you like jamón serrano? Meat from Argentina is top tier at least people in Spain said that

>another shitty startup thinking they'll save the economy by proposing products in a already oversaturated market

I've got a packet of frozen paella in the freezer from España. My bank is Santander. Any good OP?

No probelm guv. We'll send more of our low tier British tourists to your resorts.

I'll marry a Spaniards will that get you a job?

I saw an ad this morning about turkey making one now

Mate we love your people, I don't care about magaluf, hotels want cheap tourism there. Is Ok
Good but Valencian paella is the best

>Chupa Chups
Wew had no idea they were spanish

I always support Spain every year.

Want a job being my landscaper?

But all markets are already oversaturated.

Trabajando,Jorge,trabajando?

this and hispano-suiza too, look at this grand thing

Not a reason to add more to one of the most oversaturated ones.

Move to Chile, we don't have that ridiculously hgh unemployment you guys have.
No, actually just stay there, we have enough Peruvians to take care of things here anyway.

Underrated.

You're not in the best shape either though.

You may not be Venezuela or Argentina tier but you could do better.

At least we are top in something

My next motor might be a Seat Cupra. They seem like good cars?

Seat is german now so I don't know

I only see Spanish vegetables and fruits here.

High-tier British tourists prefer Southern France, but it's way overpriced, unpractical, and overall worse, compared to Spain.

t. goes on the French Riviera four times per year

>France: 21st
>worse than literal shitholes like Philippines or El Salvador

Not even surprised, I'm so miserable I think more and more seriously about killing myself.

The "Misery index" is a literal meme statistic, though, it's just the sum of unemployment and inflation, nothing else. Life in France is much better than in Peru, Sri Lanka, Romania or Thailand (for now).

...when you're not unemployed and rejected by everyone I guess. Or grinding like a madman to barely survive in Paris.

Here in Mexico, Meebox produces smartphones, tablet and more, the mexican electronic industry is growing fast

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meebox

napsintl.com/mexico-manufacturing-news/mexicos-booming-electronics-manufacturing-industry/

I bought this.

sun

that's due to inequality, poor people get shit education, so they can barely read or talk and are useless at any kind of job.
No person with a decent level of education has (like proper high school instead of meme ones) trouble finding a job.

Dunno what to buy besides jamon and wines.

>we're not at the top
Sorry lads, I've got to call bullshit. We complain more than jews.

>Argentina
>double than Colombia
Um not trying to be an argieboo but what

Mexican "technology"
Do you really think anyone would trust a bunch of smelly beaners in making electronics, nevertheless anything more specialized than a quesadilla for that matter?

Of course not, now fuck off.

What phone is that?

>spanish
>"""""""""""""products""""""""""""""

Sushi

You fuck off

Do you really think anyone woudl trust a bunch of smelly burgers in making electronics?

Don't forget that almost everything you've got was manufactured by the chinese, or mexicans

americanindustriesgroup.com/electronics.html

info.japantimes.co.jp/international-reports/pdf/20130916-WER-Mexico.pdf

prnewswire.com/news-releases/mexican-consumer-electronics-industry-second-largest-supplier-of-electronics-to-the-us-market-131233479.html

electronic-meetings.com/mexico/en/electronic-industry.html

world.guns.ru/assault/sp/cetme-mod-a-b-195-c-e.html please restart

Sorry buddy, everything I eat is American, and everything else is Chinese or something

>everything I eat is American
I'm sorry

Don't cry Jorge

i buy my e liquids from Spain.

>Chile more miserable than Peru, Ecuador, Mexico and motherfucking el Salvador

Utter bullshit your index is

Orbea is top tier, bikes are built in Basqueland. Thanks lad although they hate spain

que marca es eso?

BQ

> is a Spanish producer of smartphones, tablets, electronic readers, and 3d printers founded in 2009

que bien les va?

dice el articulo que venden bastante en españa misma? los españoles apoyan sus propios productos asi?

que tal esas 3d printers?

Why not? It doesn't take into account the level of development but rather the current state of the economy, the outlook for the future and the general sentiment of the population. Maybe people in Chile is pessimistic about future growth
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-02-04/these-are-the-world-s-most-miserable-economies

Si yo tengo BQ y en España se intenta comprar industria española para que así la empresa siga creciendo. Tranquilo lo mismo hacen los alemanes, franceses etc.

La impresoras 3d están fabricadas aquí en Galicia, al parecer va bien la compañía, se está expandiendo.

Necesitamos industria no podemos seguir con un 20%, España fue un país industrial con Franco y ahora se está intentando otra vez

I take this shit like fuckig cocaine, man

Gracias lad, como es Uruguay? Dicen que esta bastante bien, a ver si me hago una visita a las Américas

Paga la coca primer aviso

They build roads and boats and shit.

can't remember the last spanish thing i bought but im sure i've bought something in my lifetime

no te ralles shur

it makes totally sense, life is much more expensive here than in peru m8. here if you don't have education you are pretty much fucked up.

I thought china was the only country that made stuff?