Why are you guys fucking with us? In significant amount of countries age of consent is 14 or lower...

Why are you guys fucking with us? In significant amount of countries age of consent is 14 or lower. But this bitch can come up with this idea that Turkey is a rapist country that allows sexual abuse towards children. No you stupid cunt! The law states that if you kiss, touch, rub or fuck a girl under 15 with her approval, it is not an act of criminality. But guess what? Before this law, you would be sentenced from 8 years to 15. Doesn't this sound bullshit when a 14-aged girl gives consent you to do what you want in a sexual way?

You guys said that we slaughtered Armenians but none of you remembers the Bosnia massacre.

Why are you so much afraid of us? Or do you have a butthurt from past?

My son......

t. turkish pedo

>>>/pol

t. Kemal von Pedotoglu

Back to your shithole, Mehmet

Mad you have to change your vacation plans, Hans?

>this is what turkish migrants actually believe
really makes u think

I bet on my life that OP is German and baiting.

What about 12? 11? Best taste when they aren't corrupted yet?

One thing is being pedo. I can respect that. I don't see difference between pedos, homos and other sexual thingies, because you have no choice in the matter.
Other thing is whining in public that you are not officially allowed to. Stay at home pedo and hide all your fetishes well. Because of sicks like you the politicians can push any creepy laws. Let's pretend you don't exists ok?

even if a 14 year old has an adult body they arent adults mentally, which is why they need protection from people like you.

i'm 26 and the thought of having sex with someone under the age of like 19 or 20 is disgusting to me

Why is turkey legit full of pedos?

On google stats it shows they google the largest amounts of cp in the entire world. I've always thought of turkey as pedos.

>Islam does not condone sex with little girls, Muhammad was not a pedophile
>by the way we need to lower the AoC to oh, about 8

I also bet on your life that he isn't.

This is FUCKING IT. I am sick of all these fucking retarded MEMES regarding Turkey. Are you all fucking mentally handicaped ? You fucking cucks. It's not funny it will never fucking be funny. Use your fucking comunist head for a second retarded piece of shit "xDXDd TURKS ARE ARE ROACHES XDXDX >turks are kurds >>>>>turkey arap XDDD"
I literally think everyone in fucking int/ is either a fucking gullible kid or a fucking level 10 autist. They fucking THINK turks are arabs. The pics of hot kurdish women are as fake as your fucking mom and dad marriage fucking faggot. "HUR DUR I LUV THIS MAYMAY AHAHA TURK>>>COCKROACH ME SO FUNNY XXDXD RIGHT GUYS AM I IN THE MAYMAY CIRCLEJERK". I hope you fucking die if you are like this.
DO YOU KNOW OUR FUCKING HISTORY. WE FUCKING RULED THE WORLD. You fucking newcomer you aren't shit. Fucking barbaric tribes go rape a fucking goat. Today it was a fucking faggot ass baguette responding to the maymay.. HAH you are so funny man go fucking surrender to something. Türkiye best place in world, fuck the rest. Keep your fucking white memes those are not even worth fucking mentioning since they are only posted by fat neckbeards who think will get laid because of >MUH BLUH EYES
Your mother fucking WISHES she had a strong turk dick in her throat like the whore she is. USE that fucking meme again and I will fucking track you down you fucking useless poster. Post that fucking MAYMAY when people get a bit smarter than iranians.. that moment they will fucking understand it's fucking fake. Do you fucking know the consequences of this actions ? You are educating ignorance fucking bean bags. I am out you fucking bitches.

>this pasta
>that flag

Nice b8

Why don't Turks recognize the Genocide?

HOLY SHIT
This faggot got so fucking butthurt he made another thread.
>

dude what

Of fucking course it was the pseudo- turk with german antics that couldnt handle the banter.

What genocide my teacher :DDDd

i can understand 18, but why 20?

Why would anyone want to fuck someone under the age of 18?

They're stupid, inexperience, haughty, edgy, immature (emotionally and physically), and their standards are rock bottom.

Oh wait... Nevermind I'll just shut up and carry on.