>ur personal comments

Me
Because
Love it

10 RS3
fast, stable, hardware support
easy to get and activate just ask mr gen2 over @ tpb

Windows 4

NT. I wouldn't use Windows for anything but simple industrial equipment controls. Even then, it still destroys disks like it's going out of style.

Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB

Windows Vista
because it looks pretty
kys

because there's a free key on the bottom of any 6 y/o chinkpad you buy off ebay

i just put it in a vm on my loonix install and forget about it though

Windows XP

My favorite version was and always will be xp. My first computer was a windows xp computer.

10 enterprise
group policies allow me to lock the software down and unlock where needed - the same control an administrator would've had with xp or 7
just get enterprise or don't even bother.

Windows XP was so damn good. Windows 7 would be right on its ass though. I would love to see Windows XP given an official Metro theme, but not changing anything but the look. Functionality needs to stay 100% the same.

ReactOS
FOSS
Nothing personnel

Windows XP
Had it for about 3 years and it never crashed once, every version I've used since then has crashed multiple times with very little improvement on the actual operating system.

You are an edgy faggot...
2GB RAM IS ALL I NEED MUM! IT'S NOT JUST A PHASE!

Gentoo because I can easily run cuphead in wine

1.Windows 7
2. Windows XP
3.Windows 9x
4.Windows 8.x
5.Windowss 10

It's been downhill since then.

win95

Objectively this

>What is ur favorite windows version ?
Windows 7 and Vista.
>why?
The glass look gave it a professional business-like feel with customization options and whatnot. I also liked the pseudo looks of older OS X / iOS.
>ur personal comments
I wish companies stopped with this flat bullshit for once.

>7
Because it just works

Seriously a lot of older fames work, same wuth newer ones.
Tried running NWN on Win10 and it stutters in character creation and afterwards.
Outcast has graphical glitches on win10.
I'll stick with win7 untill it's unsupported then move over to ReactOS

I either have to say the latest I used (8/8.1) or the one associated with the best times of my life (dumb reason), and really they were all bad for the same reasons. Some small UI changes don't matter much. I'll never go back to Windows.

I'm still using Win XP. I'm thinking eventually I'll get a chromebook for web browsing and continue using the Win XP machine for everything else. For me "everything else" is primarily note taking with Word Pad.

10 insider edition

this

98SE. feels so warm and inviting. also, that startup sound

Maybe I'm missing something but how is Windows XP an edgy operating system?
Am I just retarded or are you just the massive faggot that you appear to be?