Who could be behind all this anti-NN posting?

>who could be behind all this anti-NN posting?

Sup Forums

unironically this.

fucking
this

That a sikh you imbecile.

Big ISPs and retards

Retards or Russia.

probably the same stupid people that elected a phony gameshow businessman president

Listen, pol will clap and cheer even if trump shits in their mouth

they will accept anything the orange monkey does even if its affects them negatively

Russia managed to divide usa and turn its citizens against each other so much that they want to slaughter each other in a civil war again

and for this iam grateful for Putin, usa needs to go

Finally, a threat tat isn't AMD fancucks shiting on Intel. Coffee Lake is fucking Nice dude, nothing went wrong (except Kaby Lake)

Thank you, blame-shifting, North Korea, we were hoping to become relevant again.
t.Russia

Yeah, and Pajeet has done everything in his power to hinder the investigation. This may be what kills the Anti-NN bullshit. Fire this street shitter.

Wouldn't be surprising at all.

Thank you for making the 16th net neutrality thread, what this board needed was another one for sure

>who could be behind all this pro-NN posting?

>anyone that doesn't agree with my viewpoint is a shill/jew!!!
we really need to ban phoneposters

>anyone that doesn't agree with my viewpoint is a shill/pajeet!!!
we really need to ban phoneposters

>2015
nice source, retard. meanwhile Paijeet is literally under investigation right now, lol

Pajeet detected. Back to Sup Forums if you want to shill and jerk off to shit.

Jew detected. Back to google if you want to shill and jerk off to shit.

nice try soros shill

yeah remember that coordinated shilling event in july? oh wait, you weren't on Sup Forums then.

Net neutrality is the lesser shitty choice

sicks are indians you dumb shit.

Who could be behind all these NN threads?
At lease use the fucking catalog.

All the spamming is against the NN repeal. It certainly feels coordinated.

I used to support NN but now they can go fuck themselves. I'm just trying to shitpost about phones and dev boards. I'm not your fucking army.

white people and non-redditors

t. street shitter.

The joke

your head

That doesn't make sense since the first site to shut down will be alt-right sites. Literally NN is the only thing keeping them online

But reddit and google and Facebook and libs are behind it so I wanna see their tears

Either that or they're retarded libertarians who think NN is ISP monopoly

why not both?

ummm think again cucko,
NN will benefit the highest bidder and since half of libtards haven't worked a day in their life it's clear FAKE NEWS will be the one to die.

saying outcome x will happen is not an argument.
everything that is generally posted is about rights or values. the only actual evidence I've seen is that supposedly internet infrastructure investment went down for the first non-recession year ever shortly after the 2015 Open Internet Order.