youtube.com/watch?v=BFDHd3UCyaU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Sousse_attacks
youtu.be/rJj1jcAffCM
youtube.com/watch?v=yekWYMLpMHg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>be tourist
>get shot

youtube.com/watch?v=BFDHd3UCyaU

the smell of weed on the street will make you gay or kill you if you stay for too long

Only Arab Refugees welcome and not raycist white men.

It's expensive, cold and everyone is autistic.

Russians are around and they ruin everything.

Too far
Like really really far

And our mosquitoes have aids... Our water have aids... Everything have aids.

chavs, pakis, niggers and white supremacist groups everywhere

You will get killed if you're outside your house during the night

too bad, I was planning my next vacations there T_T

I work with a guy from u r gay, please take him back

No, send him to Australia or something. He is YOUR problem now.

That's not hard. Convinced them to do the opposite would be much harder.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Sousse_attacks
don't come here

Ok.

You'll suffer the permanent disgrace of having once been in the same country as me

Nobody smiles :(

Impossible. Croatia is Heaven on Earth. It is the last realm of Paradise and the bridge between Eden and Earth.

If you like raping little inbred boys you will like it here

Ugly language, bad cuisine, very shitty people, terrible politicians, boring countryside and shitty culture, hideous cities, shitty music and cinema, pathetic army, neo-colonial economy with almost non-existant native industry and the list goes on.

Poland is literally the shitbucket of europe
Its as big as germany with half the population and nothing impressive ever came out of it
Never won a war or start an empire
Sucks ball at sports of any kind
Implied huge jewish population but sucks shit at finance and economics
Hitler literally see the poles as subhumans and wants polish clay so he can populate the aryans from germany in it.
Any average person will only know poland as "that country that was annihilated by the germans in the WWII".
Most are surprised it still exist.
Most people cant even find poland on the map and consistently mistook poland for either hungary or austria.
Its a country that is consistently bullied by countries around it and have absolutely no power to fight back due to its absolute low morale within its army and people.
Poland is so uninteresting and dull that nobody, even the arabs or the indians(well known for their immigration to western countries) wants to live there
Poland was supposed to be extinct and the amazement of it continuing its pathetic life like a dying rat is what makes poland literally the shithole of europe.

So fucking useless and incompetent you mistook it as a 3rd world country

this makes me want to visit
im omw

it was supposed to be funny post, boland.
not the cruel reality.

Just like home

Mostly rains, no indigenous cuisine beyond boiling meat with vegetables, everything's surprisingly expensive and did I also mention all...the...fucking...rain

This is basically what we do all day every day when we aren't memeing around.

Might as well just visit Britain, its much nicer

that's because u r gay

>and white supremacist groups everywhere
Can I come? Here the word white is illegal.

The Spanish women report false violations foreigners for fun. IT IS NOT A JOKE.

I might be idk...But I like da ganja

You might accidentally get killed, your blood is sure to get spilled. Taipans, tiger snakes, box jellyfish, Redback, funnel web, blue ringed octopus...

Don't think there's any need to anymore.

.. great whites, just waiting for you to go swimming at Bondi Beach... Come to Australia. Wouldn't you rather die in paradise?

We're America without the culture or the fun.

Best women tho

glad this didn't happen to me last summer

So America.

>bad cuisine
Pirogi and kielbasa are pretty good

This is actually true.

First smoking some ganja.
Then smoking some cock.
Welcome to Uruguay (Ur a gay)!

This.

OK, you win

Spent a week in Bulgaria. This is actually true. I enjoyed it.

aside from the expensive part, that's positive isn't it?

You'll be robbed, murdered, detained, groped by TSA, hear yank accents, see fat people, get stuck in traffic, get a $50,000 hospital bill for a bandaid, forcibly fed burgers and real food is very rare so you need to know the places you can buy it, instead of fake food-coloring sugarstuff.

After that I fucking love my shithole country.

Oh wait,,, we do the same fucking thing here.

It's full of chileans here

wtf i love Bulgur now

We'll eat you.

We are ruled by an absolute monarch who does not accept any opposition. And the population supports him without question. You could get arrested for saying anything critical.

There's absolutely nothing to do here. Canada might be a nice place to live, but it's not a nice place to visit.

we left the EU

hi

Just look at my flag.

some dishes are really shit since our cuisine is/was based on flour, but overall he definitely hyperbolized the cuisine part

i love russia

t. Dmitri Korsakov

A video says more than a million words
youtu.be/rJj1jcAffCM

trust me, you wouldn't want to associate with them, they tend to be lowlifes on welfare and whatnot and are very uneducated

This country's health-care service is shit

I'm not joking
help

Let's all come to Ireland to help this lad.

Any Syrian doctors in the house?

This is Mexico

CHILE HAS NO SOCIAL SEGURO

The police will kill you.

Public transportation here is shit.

We have guns and Christians.

And no public transportation

it's sweden

You have to build up your immunity before you visit.

I hate nothing more than self hating people. You're country was one off the biggest powers in Europe until the 18 yearhundreth. Poland fell like Rome. It became rich and corupt. And then you saved the world from communism. And Hitler actualy wanted you in the axis, but your leader died and everything went in the jewish direction after that. But yeah keep hating.

That's a copypasta bruh, I've seen it like 20 times.

You know it's current year when a German tells a Pol to stop being a self hating faggot.

we have arabs and muslim

>yearhundreth

18 jährenhhundret?

>This triggers the fundie degenerate

Protip: he is a Pole in Germany.

boring and bad weather

Im a newfag sorry
My bad
Nope. I just can respect a rival.

Jokes on you bud. I'm a Catholic that loves science

I live in fucking Guatemala, with murder rates that would make Syria look like heaven on earth. But wait there is more! My bordering countries are Honduras, Mexico, El Salvador and Belize. Such a peaceful and lovely region.

Kek have the same one. Atleast he was good one thing.

Atleast he was good at one thing*

Welcome to mexico

Dropbears aren't a meme, they have been known to team up with dingoes and emus to attack us

Dejen de escribir en inglés tontos conchetumare, y vo narigon reculiao deja de postear mierda

It's far from almost everything, there isn't much to see and the food is boring

omw

realmente te hace pensar

its Mexico

youtube.com/watch?v=yekWYMLpMHg

Bosnia is less Islamic than some parts of the UK, "insult" pakis, nigger or Jews and you get arrested, and even the natives are always miserable and have social awkwardness of a child suffering from severe autism.

>Churchill MB

like anyone would fucking go to Churchill

Of the worlds 20,000 polar bears, Canada has 15,000 of them. They even cross from Labrador to the norther points of Newfoundland in the winter over the ice. Locals will get groceries and see polar bear prints flowing other peoples footprints. FOR YOUR SAFETY STAY OUT.

visit any /éire/ thread first

We have earthquakes almost everyday

literally third world, shit like this doesn't happen even here on such a scale.