I want to move to the UK.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_LjjOJCDDWE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>wanting to move from the GREATEST nation on earth
you're a fucking disgrace

Why do you Americans always think so highly of the UK? It's complete shit

It's demonstrably better than Finland in every single way

We only have one real problem and that Pakis.

Why though US user?

Doors open mate, you yanks are good lads

I love the culture and people.

Just watch out for Pakis m8 they'll pick up on your accent

Do you really or did you just binge Downton abbey?

Which bit m8

Dont move to London its shit

t. Przeworski of Chicago

I want to move to the US.

come York its lovely, we even have a wall pre-built.

Yes, I really like it.

Be my bf?

better then mexicans

Just out of curiosity i have to ask...If some Pakis or whatever are being a problem why don't they just get dealt with? I just cant wrap my head around the concept of not directly confronting people who are a threat to you.

The brits dont like to fight

Hit one and 10 will come at you with fucking machetes and whatever

You've never been to the uk, have you ?

oh yeah, I meant the germans

youtube.com/watch?v=_LjjOJCDDWE

>Hit one and 10 will come at you with fucking machetes and whatever

Counterattack as quickly as possible. Have your own weapons and use them.

luckily we can rattatat tat them here

>tfw no british slag gf

I want to move to the UK so bad too....I don't know if it will ever happen

I want to move to New York so damn bad.

I've visited the UK twice, both for weeklong Spring Break trips. It was in the uncanny valley, 2bh, not as much as Canada, but still it was eerily similar to the US while being ever so different. I guess that's what I should expect in all Anglo countries, though.

Explain.

Also USA hasn't been Anglo for a long time now.

The UK is pretty great desu. It's a home away from home.

I live in the arguably best place on earth and yet have thought about moving to the UK myself.

But only if the Union remains.

Why does everyone want to live in the UK all of a sudden?

it's the land of robin hood and king arthur!

Aside from such blatant commonalities such as the same language, grass is still green, sun rises in east, etc., I noticed that a lot of the small towns in the UK reminded me of similar towns in New England, and the nature reminded me of the Appalachians. Probably the most concrete example I can think of are the graveyards of small villages, which were much like those in rural America, all across the country. Now, London is something else entirely, and I always knew I was somewhere else, and it's nowhere near as disturbingly similar as Anglo Canada, but it was far more akin to the US in many ways than I expected.

Average rent in NYC for a 1 bedroom apartment is $2852 a month. If you're serious about moving to a dense and compact American city, the equivalent monthly rents in Chicago, Boston, and Philadelphia are $1750, $2512, and $1692, respectively.

UK is like sweden 2.0

The "Unacceptable Behaviour Team" made me legitimately kek at its sheer Britishness.

>couple of sensationalist news stories make a country of 64 million people automatically shit somehow

wew lad

Better off moving to Edgewater, Weehawken, Hoboken or Jersey City. You get cheaper rents, a better commute, and you don't have to deal with the bullshit in the City.