Cofee lake

>Cofee lake

Holy shit, Intel is hitting rock bottom. Throws in 2 more cores and ups the price a ridiculous amount.
>Performance wise it compares to a 2600k that was released in 2013

hardwarecanucks.com/forum/hardware-canucks-reviews/76333-i7-2600k-vs-i7-8700k-upgrading-worthwhile-14.html

>Covfefe Lake

why even buy intel?

AMD BTFO AND BANKRUPT. HOW WILL AMD EVER RECOVER?

I know this is a bait, but i'll bite

>compares cpu
>uses vulkan

If games offload the tasks to the GPU, what's the point of having a new processor when newer ones practically perform the same as your old one?

>implying you're not just wasting money
>implying you're not a massive consumerist faggot who spends what he doesn't need.

This is gaming benchmark, it benchmarks how good games run on a CPU, games are inherently shit as being CPU benchmarks exactly for this reason right here.

So obviously this is GPU bound as fuck, but Vulkan is much better at rendering with multiple threads than dx11.

>1080p benchmarks
>2017

Someone post the steam hardware survey and blow this cuck out.

More resolution there is, less of a delta there is.

Someone post the studies on how big of a percentage is made up of 1080p toaster users from non-western country are and blow this poverty cuck out the water.

>Benches 4k
>Disparity gets even smaller

Oh yeah nice work moron

Why don't YOU post those "studies" then? Oh right, because they don't exist. 1440p and 4K make up well under 10% of the market combined and are irrelevant to the vast majority of people.

Remember when people said the 8350 would never touch the 2500k because of muh low resolution benchmarks? Remember how the 8 core visheras are now - as a rough rule - equal to or faster than sandy vagina in games?

The low resolution testing for vidya is flawed as it doesn't (and somewhat cannot) predict future changes to how games are coded.

>Performance wise it compares to a 2600k that was released in 2013
So you're saying that it's still better than ryzen?

Ryzen blew way past everyone's expectations. Even the likes of David Kantor were predicting sandy bridge at best IPC late last year.

>lets benchmark games for a tiny percentage of the population
kek

>Ryzen blew way past everyone's expectations. Even the likes of David Kantor were predicting sandy bridge at best IPC late last year.
And it's not worth much of a fuck when overclockable sandy/ivy bridge xeon e5 cpus with more pcie lanes, and higher max ram can be had for cheaper for the duration of ryzen since launch.

upvoted

Is there by any chance a 200 fps cap? That looks like a cap.

>benchmarking cpu
>put graphics on max settings on a game that isn't cpu heavy
lol?

the engine only does up to 200fps because of how much it bugs out passed that, normally minimums are important, but let's be honest, its doom, one of the most well made and optimized games we have, of course it runs fucking good no matter what.