Hack

We all shall be free...

Fuck off. A thread died so you could post this edgy shit.

but what if i dont want to be free
im not fat american anyway

just accept the botnet

noting to hide, noting to fear

F

The system assumes you will hide shit and breaks if you don't.

>just accept the botnet
Fucking leave this board and never come back you reddit faggot. God... As soon a pajeet said NN was dead people just flocked to g.

God damn. Do you jack off to your own pretentiousness?

>so afraid of commitment he can't accept a little botnet in his life
Pathetic, really.

Are you trying to reply to someone?

>edgy 12 year old kids are mad because the government wants to take their underage anime girl collection away from them

Literally only degenerates care about security. Normal, functional members of society have nothing to hide.

I'm not the OP, i'm just someone that think that "nothing to hide" is extremely stupid, as you have your passwords, your credit card number, you identity, those are not things that you should hide, those are things you're supposed to hide and protect, and without your protection the system collapses.

Yet, some inconsequential people want to open doors that make this harder for you and the population, menacing the very system they claim to protect.

Hiding != having the freedom to hide

TL;DR: I'm a Yurofaggot and I have AIDS.

The system is what gave you your credit card number and identity, you fucking moron.

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN!

"Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither and lose both."

THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT EEEEE OOOOOO.

CRAWLING IN MY CRAWL

Yes, it gave to me and to me only, and it expects me to not give it to anyone else.

But it makes this harder by weakening the encryption, putting backdoors into my operating systems and CPUs, spying me with cameras etc, turning me and everyone into an easy target of someone that can exploit this system to destroy their systems.

Hello, i'm russia, i just hacked into the backdoor that you installed on your own population and stole everyone's credit cards and i'm emptying em into my banks.

Thanks for making yourself so vulnerable, and have a good day.

Soon, we will arise.

I loved that comic as a kid.....lol