Are you a commie or something?

>I sent it again

5 rubles have been deposited to your account

Find the American Spy

feels good to be non-american.

FUCK THE FUCK OFF back to Plebbit

NYPA

feels good to not have Net Neutrality*

Thank you for your support against NN yurofren.

is net neutrality worldwide? or US only

Is there anyway around the Telecom company bullshit after NN gets repealed?

Would TOR work around all this shit?

TOR is slow as shit, especially for "normal" websites

I guess Pajeet has the last laugh after all. Sup Forums BTFO.

he will get reversed on appeal to the judicial branch

Remember back when NYPA wasn't a meme and shit actually got done around here? No? You haven't been here long enough then.

the one to the left in the pic in the top left corner. He cant squat properly.
The guy in the stairs might be a spy too.

hAhAHahaHa

YoU cAnNoT bLoCk My ShTyLe !

Honorary Aryan.
Based street shitter triggering so many libshits cause muh Reddit is gonna be throttled

>Street shitter in office dictating internet rules
She won, guys. The browns have seized power. That sneaky bitch got her way.

>Lets vote for something retarded just because i dont like libs/trumpsters.
America is gling to blows up in my lifetime and europe can absorb the scraps.

There seems to be shit about Net Neutrality every year, when the fuck do we get to know if the repeal passed or not? What is the date when they decide?

They will make it impossible to use TOR.

"Net neutrality" was named by the same people that named "the patriot act" and "affordable health care"

It's also being shilled by soros. I'll take my chances on the free market, thanks.

Lots of people ignorant about case law prior to 2015 ruling by Obama judge.

They cannot do that.

DESIGNATED SHITTING THREAD

Why doesn't someone set up a fundraisers to hire an assassin to take out that fucking corporate-dicksucker streetshitter. I'm not American, but I don't want an American rapefugee crisis.

This only went down in recent years because Comcast + Verizon sued to get the FCC to stop enforcing NN as a policy. The FCC countered by getting it on the books as a law.
Now Pajeet runs the FCC and he supports a repeal of the law because he's been paid to do so.

>muh invisible handjob of the market
Fuck off faggot.

>The current revision of NN is literally a turf war between ISPs and web giants like Google who are trying to jew off each other big time
>Both sides just play off their useful idiots partisan card for free
The problem with internet today goes way deeper and no one save a few autists seem to care

Yeah because the internet in 2014 was a complete mess and didn't work at all

>quoting rand talking about taxes
>someone who never actually paid taxes
>capitalism btfo

>let's shit on something that's been working perfectly fine

How did this poo become Director and Chairman of the FCC? Is the FCC trying to commit suicide? Did no one at the FCC realize that Verizon's dog would be a candidate to rule over America's internet laws?

Only the legislative, executive and judiciary can rule over America's laws either by putting them in motion (legislative), finding out if they break existing law (judiciary) or signing them (executive)

FCC and FTC are none of these.

It sickens me that Sup Forums isn't doing anything about the ebil Drumpf administrations plans to repeal Net Neutrality (the only thing keeping the ISPs from making us pay for the bacons that narwhal le internet tubes xD) What happened to you? You used to be the Anonymous that stopped the Church of Scientology, you were proud supporters of occupy wall street, now all you do is spout racist drivel and abuse your internet citizenship.

Stand with humanity, stand with us redditors, without you, whom would win our battles?

Yours truly - u/Th3Rati0nalF3d0ra666

Edit : Wow guys this post blew up! Great job! While you're here please sign my petition to ban hate speech from the internet

Upvoted for visibility!

It's confusing how disgusting reddit-fags are somehow more likeable than Sup Forums cancer. Is Sup Forums simply reddit outcasts?

Yes but unironically

it two years he'll trade his government job for a post at one of the major telecoms

fuck this streetpoo tard

t. Pajeet in Indian

I just don't know what I would do if other people had faster internet traffic than I have even though I don't want to pay as much as they do.

His face is more obnoxious unedited. You should have left it alone...

> The internet goes back to the same rules as 2015.

Wow, the world is ending. Nothing was wrong before NN. The "problems" NN exists for weren't really problems for anyone besides gigantic bandwidth hogs that should be paying more. They were a thin excuse for the FCC to just decide ISPs are a common carrier without the authority of Congress.

If Netflix is 50% of an ISP's traffic, why shouldn't Netflix pay for priority? Telecoms have every right to throttle bandwidth hogs to stop other customers from being crowded out.

hohoho
you are the funniest