Western men of today are weak, pathetic and useless. Almost all great men are ageing or dead...

Western men of today are weak, pathetic and useless. Almost all great men are ageing or dead. But one still remains (pic related) has been tricking you by pandering to your sick, perverted ideas! He has a plan to rid you new age boys out of this planet for good!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mU7V2x9Umq8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Canada will never be able to put this behind them.

why do countries like guatemala act like they're allowed to speak about 1st world countries

go smuggle some cocaine or whatever ya dumb spic

Maybe on Sup Forums, which is full of retards.

Western men of today are weak, pathetic and useless. Almost all great men are ageing or dead. But one still remains (pic related) has been tricking you by pandering to your sick, perverted ideas! He has a plan to rid you new age boys out of this planet for good!

I just think its really progressive how Canada can put immigrants before their own people. And their cultures too! Really progressive country.

Nigga he advocated for breastfeeding.

i wish we were as progressive as guatemala though

i mean, fucking and impregnating your own daughter isn't even taboo there!

bravo, it's 2016

youtube.com/watch?v=mU7V2x9Umq8
Westerners are alpha males desu

Well, we are comfortable with who we are. We don't have to import other, browner cultures to pretend we have an identity.

what are you delusionally going on about?

you're comfortable with your mother also being your sister?

Just ragging on a more successful country because I feel insecure about mine.
Or maybe I just think Canada seems to resent being itself and is overdoing it on the pro immigrant and PC shit.
Or maybe I'm projecting, who knows!

I think guatemala friend was referring to this

alri spic

OK, I have to be honest, shit like that makes my blood boil. When I went to Canada it had plenty of identity. Trudeau just makes me think a solid part of Canada hates itself for being white and successful.

>a solid part of Canada hates itself for being white and successful.
how do we save canada

That pic is omitting the part where he mentions Canada's common values. As usual, I suspect someone from Sup Forums made this.

at least that is reasonable

if you think trudaeu is bad, just look at ontario
whynne is what Sup Forums and Sup Forums think that trudaeu actually is