/BFDG/ - Black Friday General

Black friday, cyber monday, turkey day, whatever.

Post/ask deals you're coming across! gonna post a few so far.

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/122822942841
bestbuy.com/site/sony-playstation-4-pro-console/5388900.p
microcenter.com/site/products/amd_bundles.aspx
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820156151
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820232419&ignorebbr=1&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-PCPartPicker, LLC-_-na-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=3938566&SID=
shop.usa.canon.com/shop/en/catalog
bestbuy.com/site/dell-inspiron-15-6-touch-screen-laptop-intel-core-i5-8gb-memory-2tb-hard-drive-black/6097909.p?skuId=6097909
bestbuy.com/site/lenovo-15-6-laptop-amd-a12-series-8gb-memory-1tb-hard-drive-platinum-gray/5828300.p?skuId=5828300
amazon.com/ASUS-VX24AH-23-8-2560x1440-Monitor/dp/B01D4TCCZ4/
bestbuy.com/site/dell-ultrasharp-u2518d-25-ips-led-qhd-monitor-black/6111217.p
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Frys email promo

frys again, ryzen 1600 cpu/mobo combo.

Samsung SSD 500gb

ebay.com/itm/122822942841

looking for a deal on a good vr headset
oculus or vive or whatever is hip these days

Holy fuck, thank you. I'm looking to get new computer specs, and an i5 is what a need.

Not sure if this is a great deal but figured some super budget builder might appreciate.

oh fuck this one's good

What the fuck, that's a free CPU. Is that just an accidental price listing? Or is using this somehow going to add me to the Chinese botnet?

Why the fucking hell would you buy that when you can get this for less?

I doubt it, if anything it has free 30 day returns so no risk.

Nice ups at a decent price, probably overkill for any system.

Honestly, don't know how to tell the intels apart anymore.

need some good GPU deals bois

I doubt we will see any deals on a gtx 1070 given the miner craze right?

Is the website down for anyone else?

>Why the fucking hell would you buy that when you can get this for less?

If you followed the news lately you might find it's not worth risking Intel for just a $50 price difference.

Newegg has a bunch of 580 4gbs for sub 200 in their email promotion if that counts.

Glad these threads are already delivering

I wanna see that Zen APU convertible go on sale.

I need good laptop deals

will there be any sales on the ps4pro?

Me too brah.

looking for a cheap laptop that can at least play dead by daylight, 200-400 is my budget

$350

bestbuy.com/site/sony-playstation-4-pro-console/5388900.p

This might be worth checking out, budget wise. I don't know how good the A12s are for gaymen though.

Check in on MicroCenter. They've been running pretty incredible Ryzen deals for a couple weeks now.

- microcenter.com/site/products/amd_bundles.aspx

> Ryzen 5 1700x for $229.99.
> pic related, that Gigabyte GA-AB350-Gaming w/ Ryzen 1600x now at $225

What I want to see is Ryzen DDR4 3200 MHz RAM at an affordable price. Not really holding out much hope, but searching anyway.

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820156151

This a nice 2nd or even just a regular monitor?

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820232419&ignorebbr=1&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-PCPartPicker, LLC-_-na-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=3938566&SID=

Anyone got some good deals for UK / Europe in general?

All I can found is this same SSD for 119 pounds on Amazon UK

theres no way thats real

What sane person uses a laptop for gaming other than if you travel a lot?

>ebay.com/itm/122822942841
Doesn't ship international :(

just get a hyper 212 evo you fucking tard

AHHH I CANT DECIDE

SONY X900E 4K 65 (1500) incher or LG’s B7 OLED (2300)

>get fucked eurofags
>net neutrality may be dying but not sweet deals on intel processors

did anyone here buy it?

Not euro, New Zealand

It's fake. Just look at seller's feedback and what he's selling apart from the cpu. It's very fishy.

anyone else buy it yet? seems the sller only takes paypal, should we be worried?

if something sounds too good to be true it probably is

he also takes debit/credit cards

i might try it anywasys, seeler is a member since 2006 and 86 feedback at100%

seems legit? dude wouldn't fucking buy ebay accounts with thousands of fucking ratings

shop.usa.canon.com/shop/en/catalog

Canon having some nice deals going on for those into cameras.

turn those camera deals into phone deals canon

they could make serious money putting research into phone cameras and either selling it to samsung/apple or advertising their phones as "artistic phones" or something

none of those are as a seller though

Should I hold out until Cyber Monday for component and part deals, or just say fuck it and buy shit on Black Friday?

it's a hacked account

you can buy it and not get anything.. also wait for a week or two for paypal to refund your money, in paypal money

black friday is always way better

Alright. Good to know.

Newegg has 850w right now. Go get it.

I need good deals for prebuilt desktops

You have to know a good deal when you see one, and take it. Last year I waited on Cyber Monday for several items, and missed much better prices the previous week. Also bought several items Thanksgiving week & Black Friday and never saw anything better after that.

In fact, I'm pretty sure I didn't buy anything on Cyber Monday. I ended up making several purchases (speakers, drawing pad, RAM, SSD) during the first week of December several days after Cyber Monday because Cyber Monday was such a bust. For me. Obviously, if you're shopping for something you really need and it shows up on Cyber Monday, then you'll have a much better experience than me.

This year I'm pretty saturated on tech that I need, with the exception of RAM. Maybe if an incredible deal on an SSD or some Enterprise-caliber hard drives in the 4TB to 10 TB range show up I'll bite. I picked up a pair of new HGST Megascale 4 TB HDDs for $93 each this summer ... if something like that shows up for $90-ish or under, or the equivalent, would be excellent insurance for redundant storage for the coming year.

Are Freesync monitors a meme? Do they make a noticeable difference?
Also, is a 75Hz monitor worth it over a 60Hz one if the difference in price is about 40% and all other characteristics are equal?

the amazon echo dots are down to 29$ should i join the botnet? i just want it to turn of my lights and play my music,

w2c for my birthday Sup Forums

its today btw

Is the crucial 1tb ssd a decent deal? I was planning on getting an 850 evo some day but the evo is £280 and not going on sale, the crucial was previously like £240 and is down to £200 right now.

How's the quality/reliability/etc.? I've only ever used samsung before

Persuade me not to buy this: bestbuy.com/site/dell-inspiron-15-6-touch-screen-laptop-intel-core-i5-8gb-memory-2tb-hard-drive-black/6097909.p?skuId=6097909

I really just want a cheap laptop to at least play some games, below or at $400 but the reviews make it seem like ass.

RAM prices are still climbing right? So now would be the best time to buy some?

bestbuy.com/site/lenovo-15-6-laptop-amd-a12-series-8gb-memory-1tb-hard-drive-platinum-gray/5828300.p?skuId=5828300

Isn't this alot better and cheaper? Thinking of buying this one myself.

You don't need 2tb with the specs of that laptop
Find something cheaper

Crucial MX300 is some very solid gear. Company is great with customer service, you'll never notice any difference in performance even if some of the benchmarks are 2% different. The MX300 is easily the superior value. Their drive management software is also excellent. Pro-tip: if you have a decent amount of RAM that's normally idle, set several GBs aside as a write cache to save a lot of wear & tear on your SSD. I have a system with 16 GB RAM, and usually use about 4-6GB for non-gaming (about 90% of my use); I set 6 GB as write cache for my MX300 and the system seems to almost never access the SSD. When I game, I turn the write cache off (or reset to 1 or 2 GB) so all the RAM is available. Takes trivial 3 or 4 clicks and 5 seconds, totally worth the peace of mind and is working all that absurd excess of RAM just sitting there doing nothing.

>AMD Radeon R7
tech illiterate here
Can this play Dead by Daylight? If it can play it with dogshit graphics I don't mind. I'm really on a budget and my six year old laptop has become a portable toaster.

Thanks for the advice user. Especially since I bought 32GB ram for no discernible reason.

Is pic related a good TV? My current one is a 49" rounded CRT display from like 2002.

Also are Amazon Fire tablets any good? The 10 is $50 off, so I'm considering getting it.

Sharp has been around forever. Sometimes they had a top rep, sometimes (like now) they're more like solid budget-tier. But, of course, you need to review the specific model. 203 votes for 5 stars at 4.6 is some very happy customers. Google the exact model and scan a few websites & forums for basic customer feedback. Generally you can do this in about 15-30 minutes.

Personally, 203 votes for a 4.6 of 5 is something I consider fairly solid statistics (usually, over about 80 votes and whatever the number is won't change for the next 1000 votes unless some very fucked up production problem suddenly shows up). If it's been available for more than 8 months with a rating like that, it's as good as any budget gamble you're likely to run across.

tl;dr - the brand is OKay to solid, the ratings are there, look for the specific model to see when it entered production & if any specific problems have shown up.

Where the fuck do I find this deal, I don't see it on the website.

>No Description
>Seller Feedback has no Seller Feedback, all 86 were from buying from others
>Too good to be true price

Come on Sup Forums
Why would you want to lose $36 for 3 weeks? Yeah you'll get refunded but come on this is beyond fake

Where can I get a cheap i7? Or cheap i5 8400

Fire Tablets are Android Tablets with Amazon's heavily bloated "Fire OS" skin.

They can load .apks, which will allow you to install Google Play / F-Droid, or just load .apks without Google Play.

I'm not sure if you can load a custom launcher,

There should be a lot of tutorials playing with the Fire Tablet considering they're a super cheap option, but it's a big headache.

anything on eu?
preferable audio stuff (headphones, speakers, interfaces)
what about mechanical keyboards?

Are they at least good for reading stuff? I just want one so I can read Comic Book .pdfs in bed.

picked up the tresanti adjustable desk from costco for $200 before the startup faggots cleared them out

amazing quality for the price

You probably will want to search for its input lag before buying via a site like displaylag.

>good goys still falling for black friday memes post-2010

unironically kill yourselves

?????????

Sorry for the bad reply. On phone. I personally would avoid anything that is not SONY, LG, SAMSUNG, or PANASONIC. Stuff like that "Sharp" TV are just rebranded budget models. Only buy from the big names mentioned. If you HAVE to buy cheap then buy direct TCL brand so you can research it easier.

Nevermind I'm retarded, just sign up for the email and then you find it on #2 of today's deals

It will be fine for that. People bitch about the ads on the unlock screen but honestly, it doesn't bother me.

Can't you install a custom rom

I'm in new zealand and I clicked buy but haven't paid anything yet. Should I just ignore paying for it? You're right it definitely sounds too good to be true and there's no way anyone would sell that.
Ebay says that clicking buy is a binding contract, but if he's not going to send the package anyways, surely he's in the wrong too right?
I should just do nothing right?

wachu all think of this? looking for higher resolution ~24inch monitor on the cheap

amazon.com/ASUS-VX24AH-23-8-2560x1440-Monitor/dp/B01D4TCCZ4/

Any good deals on VR headsets?

bestbuy.com/site/dell-ultrasharp-u2518d-25-ips-led-qhd-monitor-black/6111217.p

happy birthday

Best Buy has an insane deal on a headset/PC combo. (Ryzen 5 1400, 8GB DDR4, 1TB HDD, RX 580 4GB + VR Headset) $629.99. Havent seen anything particularly good for just headsets though.

Never mind, ebay found out it was some tricky cunt and cancelled the transaction.

>Oh boy, I can't wait to find steep discounts on a Coffee Lake CPU and a GTX 1080

I deserve to suffer for my naivety, don't I.

What headset? Considering one of the good ones alone usually costs around $500, this is either the deal of the century or it's some cheapo no-name headset

It's the HP mixed reality headset. Retails for $449. I actually tried it and it was pretty good. Better lenses than rift/vive, less screen door but the tracking wasn't anywhere near as good as Vive. It got the job done though if you don't mind not having one of the big two HMDs.

Only time we get a sale in Australia is if it's a display/floor model or it's the last one and you deliberately damage it.

>listing removed
Wew

Any good deals on file servers?

Holy shit

No it's not. Most of the black friday deal screens are absolute fucking scams.

They're usually built specifically for black friday using the cheapest fucking hardware/panels the manufacturer could find, or they're a 5 years old and probably made from refurbished parts, also with outdated, low quality tech ofc.

Unironically check IGN UK Deals

The panel in that thing is absolute fucking garbage.