How often do you think of it, Sup Forums?

How often do you think of it, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GOffk1G6OX8
slobodnadalmacija.hr/dalmacija/zadar/clanak/id/322424/svicarac-u-strahu-za-svoj-zivot-ma-kakva-cetnicka-zastava-moj-sin-je-obozavatelj-johnnyja-deppa-i-pirata-s-kariba
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

About once a fortnight. Bratislava was a beautiful city, when I visited last

Thank you, have a complimentary map related to Slovenia!

Aw your nice comment made me feel bad about my making fun of Slovenia by talking about Slovakia. Carinthia is the most beautiful place in the alps I have visited.
Honestly though, why are you guys not Austria or Croatia?

Vsak dan

Think of what?

Always, please adopt me

sometimes we face you in hockey

Once a week maybe. I will return some day.

Gib Venezia Giulia back

WHY IS SLOVENIA NOT AUSTRIA OR CROATIA OR SLOVAKIA THIS IS CONFUSING

I just wondered about it yesterday. How are your relations to Austria and to other Ex-Yugo states? What do you think about Germans?

V R T N I C A
R
T
N
I
C
A

>Slovenia
>real

>Honestly though, why are you guys not Austria or Croatia?

R.U.D.E.

Slovenija

Sorry, I'm too poor.

Ma no, non possibile.

M-my ally, why must you do this to me?

Aw I don't mean it in a mean way, I mean how have you not been absorbed by your larger neighbors? Also, do you ever get confused for Slovakia?

2bqhwy I think Triest should be given to Slovenia. It's so useless and doesn't even have the space to expand itself under Italy.

Зaмeчaтeльнaя cтpaнa, хoчy тyдa пoнaeхaть в нeдaлeкoм бyдyщeм

I have never been, but I have loved every country that is around Slovenia, and every Slovenian I have met was nice, and Carinthia was lovely.
What s the typical slovenian food?

Because we're not Austrians or Croats or even Slovaks. We're Slovenes, k?

Good all around. We're locked in a border dispute with Croatia, but our presidents act like besties.

That's right, kids
rose = vrtnica
flower = roža
flower petal = cvet

Johan hates us for some reason. I can understand omitting us from most time periods, but when he gave us Croatian culture in CK and retconned Carantania in the Charlemagne expansion, that was just uncalled for.

For anyone that doesn't speak Slovene
>yellow - Bavarians
>green - Hungarians
>red - Croats
>blue - Italians

I AM SORRY IF I HAVE COME OFF AS RUDE, SLOVAKIA IS A GREAT COUNTRY. I MEAN SLOVENIA.

The most ambiguous and not consistent posters on int. The country is pretty neat tho

We were a part of Austria for 1000 years, but here we are. Croatia actually is trying to absorb us atm, one sq kilometre at a time.

Good, honest home cooking, no spices or funny stuff.

Damn that looks delicious! What is it?

Dolenjci & Notranjci are worthy people who speak good Slovene. Don't you dare compare them to swarthy, slimy Croats! The only people in Slovenia who resemble Croats are Styrians because they talk funny. But even their speech isn't as primitive as Croatian.

How do you mean ambiguous and inconsistent? Are Slovenians bad posters?

G A M S I
A
M
S
I

They are not bad but there are absolutely not stable as posters. One day you say one thing the other you say another. It's like you are changing shifts.

>One day you say one thing the other you say another.

I am not talking about banter or such things. I don't understand your paradigm of thinking. It's like you guys still have not decide what are you: slav, germans, italian, etc.

Whenever I listen to Laibach

youtube.com/watch?v=GOffk1G6OX8

>russian
>cannot understand banter and plurality of opinions

Why I'm not surprised?

This is Sup Forums, every post should be considered an attempt at bait.
>even this one

The old stuff is better.

Cviček, Siddharta, Laibach, Bled, frendly people's, mountains, sea, beautiful cities, castles, villages, and most beautiful Slavic language

If i was to emigrate to Slovenia would people there treat me like a dirty balkanite?

Last for Slovenia should be a Bundesrepublik

Nah, I will make it more clear. Every country on this board have some understanding of what really happens: Butthurt belt beleive that ebil gommies destroyed their countries and russians think that they are innocent. Everyone has it except, it seems slovenians, your opinions are so inconsistent and vague that sometimes It seems that it's just a made up country with no history or future. Maybe I should visit your general to understand you
t. Alberto Barbosa

Yes, unless you were a filthy bourgeois; then they'd all kiss your ass.

Fucking Swiss/Belgians, come back

>one of the most underrated wine countries in the world
>top class whites
>great reds
>my idiotic friend picked cvicek with our lunch
>mfw tastes like bad vinegar

That's a shame.
I think slovenia is one of the most beautiful countries in europe.

Je to sploh vprašanje?

Nothing in modern history of Balkan is consistent. exYugoslavia basically dealt with civil war during/after ww2; there was a clash between communist partisans, chetniks, catholic guard and who knows what else. Such shit leaves deep divide in nations and I guess the interpretations of what happens depends on what happen to your family during such awful times.

not really, I have two really good friends who came here from bosnia (many years ago). lovely people

Other than making the mistake of transporting Slovenia from Central Europe to the Balkans, this post is on point.
Also, the partisans were not all communists, but they did turn into a communist army.

>not really, I have two really good friends who came here from bosnia (many years ago). lovely people

Every. Single. Day.

Come back home Bohemian man.

About what?
Tits and ass?
The sorrow of axis losing WW2?
Money?
Work stuff?
tfw no gf?

All the time.

Every day.

Žganci and zelje

Yes.

Would love to.
Klagenfurt is Celovec though.

I don't except when I see Slovenian posters. They're kinda arrogant and thickheaded. It's hard to believe this pile of shit is next to northern Italy and Austria.

awwww baby's first bait :3

If you ever speak to me like that again I'll put you in so much fucking pain that it'll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don't give a shit how tough you are, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I'll fucking show up at your house when you aren't at home. I'll turn on all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. I'll turn your air conditioning on high and open all the windows. I'll turn your cable box on and order 20 pay per view channels at once, and I'll pick up your phone and dial a pay-per-minute sex line in Japan. I'm going to run your utility bills up so fucking high that you can't pay them. You're going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you'll have a fucking heart attack. You'll go to the hospital for heart operation, and the last thing you'll see when you're being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed up like a doctor. When you wake up after the operation, you'll be scared for your flicking life, wondering what I did to you while you were being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You'll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of that hospital to go home, I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of nowhere and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I'd rather go to a great fucking length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It's too fucking late to save yourself, but don't bother committing suicide either…I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself. Okay phaggot?

Once we reclaim Slovakia, re-annex Austria, protect Hungary from themselves we will be together once again.

plenty of times actually, as I live 1 hour away from you cucks

would spend a vacation over there

Visit sLOVE(MONEY)nia soon

Recently I thought it would be nice if we blanda'd up because central Europe consisting of almost a dozen mostly tiny countries is kinda a waste of potential.

But then again some people seem ready to go to war over some Ortstafeln so maybe it's for the best.

they are whiter than us ehh ill give them that

I want to live in your country :'(

Whenever I see retarded shit like this

>slobodnadalmacija.hr/dalmacija/zadar/clanak/id/322424/svicarac-u-strahu-za-svoj-zivot-ma-kakva-cetnicka-zastava-moj-sin-je-obozavatelj-johnnyja-deppa-i-pirata-s-kariba
>croats in charge of retarded shit

best yugo state

Every time I think abou Slovakia but can't remember which one is the ex-czechian one. Which is surprizingly a lot because I have an slovakian ex.

Yours is unironically a comfy country though. Saw it in the show of some austrian she-cook some time ago. Would live in (slovenia, not slovakia).

Diaspora is retarded my man

I think of slovenia when I have to shit,it stimulates me

I might friend, you are good people. You should aswell come over to Balaton

GOD DAMN ZLOVENE

The next FLOTUS comes from there.