What comes to mind when you see pic related?

How does it make you feel?
Tell me.

POO

The only thing I feel is that OP is a faggot Intel shill

Have fun with your botnet

Nice bait

>OP bought an eyy-sayyyvin box off ebay
nice bait.

normal

I'd give up on you and never have you around when money is about to be spend.

VR-Ready(tm)

The box looks like shit. Did Intel fire their design team as well?

No poo in the loo here m80, just Tyrone here

> being this retarded and gulliable

Nah nigga, I bought this from a retailer at normal price, stay you cunt.

I think it just looks worse when there's an Indian IT pajeet holding it

I feel that the fake paper launch fiasco is real when niggers and pajeets are screeching about what they scraped off e-bay scalpers for 500$ two months after the release.

> believing I would buy that shit from eBay

You could just had bought the 2600k and got almost the same performance for half of the price.

>Czech republic
the shit tier of slavs

ME backdoor

Something that needs updating.

Nothing much, got mine two weeks ago.
Filename very related.

So, this is how you will bake your turkey?

Yes.

Just don't ramp it to 5 Ghz, or you might burn it.

It makes me feel bad for you that you fell for such trash

Oh also it makes me feel like the house is on fire and I'm burning to death

>delid dis

Indifferent because I have a 6700k which is pretty much the same thing.

EXTREME bubble gum
Tampons
Old meme, but it still bothers me

>GBP
>Czech republic

Amerifat education

i could build a computer around one of those corelets for what i spent on ram two weeks ago

Sad desu, mines arriving in a week.

like calling the cops because a theft has happened

I dont feel much knowing that any ol cpu from the past 6 years gives the same performance in gayming.

Money wasted.
Just go for an i5 and save heaps for the same cpu, just not hyperthreaded.

>save heaps for the same cpu, just not the same cpu

Tyrone give it back

hello amerimutt

Give it back Tyrone.

It's not, the 8700K has 2 extra cores. Yours is crap in comparison.

If i want o make music in Cubase/FLStudio with tons of VSTs, should I get a Ryzen (whatever the latest model is called) or an i7 8700k?

you only made the thread so you can pretend everyone responding is either jealous and/or mad, no matter what they say, so what's the point?

oh yes, the african american flaunting his wealth.

coconutmonkey?

Kike jizz.

>we're not mad and or jealous
U mad black boi?

This. Why should I buy a worse platform if I already own a better processor for 3 years?
>400 €
>Dual channel
>Same performance
>4 vs. 6 cores
>Gigabyte Ti

Give it back LiAngelo

Are you the parcel negro of Sup Forums?

>quad channel
>mattering on intel
pick one

$429 usd. You paid a $50 premium.

Coffee Lake is probably the most cynical CPU launch since the Pentium 4 Extreme Edition. Intel doesn't even care if they sell any CL processors, they can't even be bothered to supply them in high quantities. Does anyone really believe a company like Intel would have any issues with supply? It's a 14nm processors with the same IPC as Skylake and Kaby Lake. They don't care if it screws over Kaby Lake or Skylake-X owners, they just wanted to take mindshare away from AMD and stop Ryzen from stealing their marketshare. The sole purpose of Coffee Lake is to get people to second guess a Ryzen purchase and wait for Coffee instead. It's a half-assed, rushed platform with tons of artificial restrictions.

Yu ded gud mate now spread Vagenas and OPEN Bob's

>not enough
A trickle release so they can sell kaby lake too
>muh poozen shares
Stop crying your showing your soy byproducts

>failing to read "Prague" and "Praha" in the receipt
ok, mongoloid.

try

>wangblows
Out.

When taxes pay your living costs you sure can buy nice things.

Do you plan on over clocking your cpu?

A very nice cpu. don't listen to the jealous ayymd poorfag shills.

GIVE

?

is that indian wild life?

no

i just want to run as many vst and vsti as possible at once without artifacts

I bought a laptop about 2 years ago.
It had and still has monstrously good processing, this thing could generate a large world in Dwarf Fortress within 5 minutes no crashed or anything. It never exceeded a toasty 40 Centigrade. This thing was fucking great and it still is. It might not be 8th gen or whatever that one is, but it is a damn good processor. IT could run pretty much anything, in fact the only things i could not run on that laptop were AAA games like fallout 4 (but it was because of memory issues, rather than processor problems).
Say what you want about Intel, but i trust that processor. It doesn't burn my house down when i try to run a game for 4 hrs straight, and it isn't a slow piece of shit, its affordable too.
Fuck the other Intel processors though, Pentium is a piece of trash processor.

>inb4 - b-but sh-shilltel!!!1!!11
i don't give a shit about brand, i care3 abot processors, and i7(from my experience) is a reliable processor. Fuck off brand-loyal shills.

Dunno. I know it's faster than my recently purchased Ryzen 1600, and if I had the patience I probably would've bought one of those, but honestly, I am glad I decided not to. Somehow it feels like I made the right choice. The AMD runs smoothly and is faster than I expected it would be in reality. Also I like to support the competition. The only thing I miss a very little bit is an onboard GPU.. just in case..

From what I've heard FL studio isn't optimized for ryzen, I think many music programs still benefit from single thread performance more. Get a 8700k

>I think many music programs still benefit from single thread performance more
In contrary. VSTs run in seperate threads so they are spread nicely over all the cores. The sequencer itself barely needs any CPU, so multiple cores are used very efficiently without a single one being a bottleneck.

give it back, Tyrone