Given how fucked up germany is right now whats stopping me...

Given how fucked up germany is right now whats stopping me, a 24 year old canadian male from claiming asylum and getting a free pass into europe? Seriously, im considering it.

If a Chinese tourist who can't speak English or German can do it, so can you.

No White People Allowed

You can already get here freely.
If you claim asylum when you arrve ere, you will be send into one of the camps, sleep in rooms with 8 foreigners for several weeks. During this time you have nothing to do, but will get food, medication and around 80€. Untiel your asylum claim can be decided, you will have to live in a small town choosen by the government for you and are not allowed to leave the county (!)

Why would you?

>a leaf

Oops sorry, looks like we're full now

The chinese guy apllied fo but was not granted asylum.
Anybody can try and claim it. Obviously you won't get asylum, but the decision making process takes time.

Want to be a european citizen. I can go back to school, finish my degree and hope i get granted by merit or just show up and claim to be a white syrian who for some reason only speaks english and french and hope the system is broken enough that i get through. I don't want free money, i don't want free housing.. I just want citizenship. After that i can earn my way.

It's not worth it.
Doctors here make maybe 2500 Euros a month, and I live in Salzburg, a big city.

Stay in America and please give me a kiss

As i understand it once you're a citizen you can live or travel anywhere in europe. I was thinking more along the lines france / switzerland seeing as i speak the language or perhaps czech republic seeing as they have the worlds most beautiful women.

I guess im just bored of having the same thing for 3000 km in any direction i travel

France is chock-full of women in garbage bags and roving bands of gypsy snaggletooths and black negro wallet adventurers. It also smells very bad and French women are loud and have very bad suntans.

Switzerland ain't even EU dummy

Plus I know you maple syrup snow babies speak French all stupid and stuff: if you speak it in Europe you must sit in the handicapped chairs.

This is the way it is.

Canadian ebonics french can't be worse than a Romanian trying to speak English.. Watched a couple vee videos it's like the worst ear rape imaginable.

So what euro country is decent in your opinion?

I had a good time in Italy and the women are the cutest in Europe, but German women are either fat or have vaginas made of stone so perhaps I am not the best resource.

The best EU country is no longer and EU country.

you are same age with me.canadian. 1992 born?

'92 master race!

Kek the butthurt is strong

I'll give you a lift from Lisbon to Berlin for 3k€.

Love your flag senpai.

if you want to end up in a refugee center where afghans will rape you to death, then do it!

recently friends have started working and im still a NEET,you know im fucking lonley, everytime i saw a same age guy, im bit cured, i guess you are working already?

WHY WOULD YOU??
seriously half the european youth wants to move to canada or australia, and you want to go to europe ?
why ? europe is a 3rd world brown muslim shithole

it's like if i were like "hey nothing is stopping me from moving to pakistan !"
well indeed nothing is stopping me but why the fuck would i go there

You'll live in a shitty little refugee holding center for a few months with ahmed and mehmet before being served papers to get the fuck out since canada is not a dangerous country.

If you want to move it's literally just easier to get a working visa and live there until you get citizenship. Why north americans pretend they have to jump though a million hoops to migrate to europe like euros have to if they want to go to NA I'll never understand.

It really depends.
If you're brown enough you just have to burn your papers on arrival and pretend to be 17 years old

Please stop being NEET friend.

>apply for asylum
>wait 2 years
>get rejected
>sue against it with a lawyer Germany has to pay you
>get rejected
>sue to another instance
>you are 4 years in Germany now. Asylum is finally rejected.
>Just stay because only a homeopathic dose gets deported. It would take over 20 years if everyone without a right to stay here would get deported at the current pace (if no new illegal immigrants would come from now on).

So yes, everyone can live and work in Germany as long as he wants.

Don't be a retard leafy. You actually WANT to live in this shithole continent? Just walk into America and marry a fat american cunt to get your citizenship.

Dude, asylum means that these people are granted to live here, till the situation in their country is alright again, so they can move back. Asylum doesn't mean citizenship contrary to most opinions on this board. It seems like people start believing maymays.

Why don't you try to find some far away ancestry and try to get citizenship in some poor EU country like Romania or what ever?
With theirs you can also just live and work/study everywhere.

this. If you country is alright they wont give you asylum. You can apply for a job though.

kek, well worded

You can't get the citizenship so easily, not even by marrying. You need to know German to apply for a permit. And even if you have this permit, you have to live here for 5-10 years. Then you can apply for a citizenship, but still have to make the test.

pls do it, just for the lulz

Who the hell needs a German one in the EU?

>Study Arabic for 3 months
>Fly to Italy
>Get a very dark tan in the Italian Riviera for 2 weeks
>Destroy all personal documents
>Take train to Berlin
>Claim asylum as Syrian refugee
You'll get it without problems. If they wonder why your Arabic is so bad, it's because you never went to school.

we only let niggas in

>you will be send into one of the camps, sleep in rooms with 8 foreigners for several weeks. During this time you have nothing to do, but

Use this to get in

You can actually apply for asylum, in which case they will give you pocket money and a place to stay (if you pretend to at least not be canadian).
After a year or a half you will be denied asylum, and nothing will happen, except that you won't get pocket money anymore (maybe, since they kind of suck at enforcing the rules).
I don't know if the condition for getting the money is actually staying at an asylum home/center, or just showing up somewhere regularly though.

Addendum:
You may actually be granted asylum if you can somehow pretend to be Syrian.
If this succeeds, enjoy your life in Germany!
The probability of you staying here for life is not too bad either, as germany usually doesn't really bother with deportations.

Why do Canadian say the stupidest shit

Brits or Canadians

What about legal immigration of prospective students and equally legal immigration to work for based Mutti? Is legal immigration well received there?

>What about legal immigration of prospective students and equally legal immigration to work for based Mutti?
Not sure about the student thing. Generally I would assume that you need
1. Money to survive (like 8k € per year or something)
2. Prove that you have sufficient knowledge of German
3. Have the necessary qualification to study at a university. This generally means that you need to convert your high school degree to the German system which has some requirements attached.

>Is legal immigration well received there?
Depends on what you do. But since legal immigrants are usually educated and have a western mindset they are pretty welcomed.

We have linguistics to figure out if people are really where they claim to be from, I don't think "didn't go to skole lmao" is good enough

based Austria rn

I know fäm I was just joking

See you in Oktober when college starts

>shithole continent

Where?

Sounds like a good way to learn a language for free.

Gonna go in Spain and claim asylum brb.

Have fun being unemployed in one of the poorer countries of Europe.