Are there black programmers?

Serious questions.
If you search "computer programmer" on Google, there's a lot of black people.
I've never seen one in real life though.
Italy here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s0i-ag9jDLk
youtube.com/watch?v=ALvssgCcdPQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ummm sweetie...

>Black
Ever achieving something. They are robots. Good at following orders, nothing else

If you search "white couple", there is also a lot of black ironically.

>Italy here.
wait for your Somalians to integrate then you'll start seeing some

youtube.com/watch?v=s0i-ag9jDLk

what are programmer earnings in italy?

It's more likely that the few Somalians who are actually allowed to stay in Italy just end up disappearing without the police investigating it. Italians really, really hate black people.

can you blame them

I had one in my class back when I was in college, but he wasn't American. Had a thick accent but I can't quite place it. Anyway, he's decently smart. Likely had a functional family that spent time with him and worked him well. That's all the difference in the world. Much of the issues inherent in American blacks is due to the horrid lack of family structure, which leads to a poor childhood, and then to mediocrity. I don't believe it's entirely a race issue, but that it has become the equivalent of one through so many generations of terrible upbringing.

>what are programmer earnings in italy?
I have no idea I'm a NEET.

All programmers are robots, because you have to be autistic to be a programmer.

I saw a lot of black people drop out of my comp sci class because math started to be involved.

Because using the term 'white' in a human context is strictly forbidden, duh. Google just searches for "couple"

All exchange students are the top 1% in intelligence and family wealth. Regular folks don't simply move across the world for their education.

The issues with American blacks are both an issue of racism and an issue of Americans in general. The US would improve a lot if you could redistribute some wealth like civilized people (pic related).

Terry has a video explaining it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ALvssgCcdPQ

My gf has a black dev working under her. Not very common here in Europe but it happens

(more pic related)

lol no

Fuck no. Programmers have to be creative. Find a solution to a problem. Critical Thinking. Niggets can't do any of that

Fuck off you fucking communist. Most people I know who are exchange students just live off stipendiums. They are poor fucks like every student.

this guy made bash

Yes. A guy I work with, and he's fucking good. Also works all day long while my white co-workers sit around talking shit and running the clock down several hours a day. I design destructive testing for various systems, but I can't code at any efficiency that makes it worth my time to my company. But, I am an excellent tech writer to create testing & other specs, as well as various reports on our methods & results. I can throw a dozen or more possibilities at this guy and he just starts crunching code in half a dozen languages, then turns over working product by lunchtime and is ready for the next project or revision round. In about 30 years I've only worked with about two other guys who can code anywhere near this level, and one of them was a Jap-Filipino who is at some ascended-level tier of orgasmic autism when he's coding.

The black dude I work with is a total bro. I've been deep sea fishing and SCUBA with him and his wife. I'm trying to figure out how to start up a business with him and we could retire as multimillionaires.

Did he? Or he just took credit?

>this is literally what CRUDmonkeys believe

damn, she's cute

user is right, wealth is poorly distributed. A meritocratic society should look like this.

on a logarithmic scale you'd be right

People with handouts are retarded, no matter the color of their skin.
Just look at all the white trust fund kids.

Are you a nigger by any chance?

:D Sorry I can't help but laugh. I'm afraid I dont know what family you are from or what do you do. But if you honestly think that most (90+%) wouldn't starve in meritocratic society you dont know much of the world.

Much wealth is negative wealth (aka debt). That's why people often claim that "the 5 richest individuals in the world have more money than the bottom half of humanity put together". This is true since wealth includes debt. It's also true that you (yes, you) are richer than the bottom 40% of humanity put together. The "poorest" individuals aren't found in Africa, but in Europe and America.

she looks like a deep fried monkey head

>femnigger
Nice

We have a few black guys in comp sci, most of them are extreme shitters who fail tests and get caught cheating. My one black buddy in the program is your stereotypical black ultra-nerd. He's actually an excellent programmer, but he's certainly the exception to the rule.

>any criticism of capitalism are from gomminist

> most of them are extreme shitters who fail tests and get caught cheating

calling bullshit on this one, never heard of a school that allows you to study if you've been caught cheating

hue here, I know one that's black and he's surprisingly good at it. As in he's better than most randoms I know.
His only problem is that he's one of those jesus nuts jehovah witnesses.

2 pasta per hour, 3 on a Dolmio Day

>what is reading comprehension.

That guy was not even criticizing capitalism, only wealth distribution. That's not the same thing my dear brainlet.

I dont know what world you guys live in if you think meritocratic society would work. That would mean starvration of MOST people. Do you realize that like 10% of people keep world running? Others are just trash feeding off of them.