International r8 thread, let's see what the people of Sup Forums look like and r8 them

International r8 thread, let's see what the people of Sup Forums look like and r8 them.

btw I am OP and that pic is me :)

nOt bAd BUt tHE fORehEad is PreTTY biG, HowS Me?

There's nothing wrong with my forehead you fucking faggot it's fine it was just the camera god I hate this board people are such fags

n-no bully

fuck off I started this thread for real authentic posters of Sup Forums not so gay fucks can come ERP im here

Wow you are so rude and you look ugly and tacky. Urghhh. Disgusting -.-

You are very cute, I would like to make your acquaintance and to get to know you :) I am a real life human Samurai in training! (Cool huh?) Why don't you tell me about yourself?

Honestly, I am surprised this lasted so long before mods deleted it. If that is actually you, not bad, but maybe shower and eat fewer carrots.

wtf??

would plummet/10

Please respond

Eheheh I could be your dad

sorry its just so many people pretend to be girls it gets kind of annoying, you are really cute. Here is another pic of me, I am the 2nd from the right.

Your face reminds me of a militia unit from Medieval II :Total War, but in a good way, it was a really good and cost-effective unit.

Am i ugly? Am i brown?

Come to America

Cute bear please cum inside my hole

R8 me pls

Just reverse google image searched this pic and got a facebook for a person called callum :^)

Schwäbisch hall.

Did I just crash your heart bby? :^)

iphone 3g, ma a chi vuoi prendere in giro?

cant make picture with my phone atm

Ehehe noi anziani non capiamo molto di tecnologia ;)

10/10 reporting in

Name: Jawbrah

Are you autistic or something?

what race do i look like?

r8 pls

tatar casusu/10

"You" look european. Are you happy now?

You look white.

ugly as sin, grow a real beard you pussy.

thanks south italian.

fuck you, I'll do what I want.

too much make up 8/10. next

>real life pepe
11/10

you look like Justin Trudeau and it makes me want to punch you so hard your nose breaks. ugly as shit otherwise.

U look like my polish friends brother

do us all a favor and die

Your face looks like a mask

that ain't you faggot

look like 2D face lmao

I S T A N B U L

R8 me as pepe

hawt

average Sup Forums user/10

Brazilian aesop rock

scum

joo

fucking hot i ejaculated in 2,3 seconds after seeing this picture. i'm gonna rate 9.5/10 would masturbate again. also can taste salami so that's additional 4.5/5

wtf yes I am a jew how the fuck did you know?

Be honest guys, would you?

:4

he's memeing
don't worry

cute
grow ur hair a bit moar

Like the Huenigger said, that hairstyle isn't doing you any favours.

that's so rude, omg

slav/10

You're just jelly of my bad boy charms.

Wow rude

Sorry didn''t mean any offence

U look good otherwise

wanna make out?

:3
it's fine

What's happening here?

Me now

u guys are so handsome

Yes it is?

>ugly fish lip'd attention whore keeps posting pics

if I saw you hideous face in person I'd probably barf and crap myself out of disgust.

my god what were your parents smoking/10

>no second pic

riiiiight

haha try me fagot

literally me

Disapora checking in! Guess my ethnicity

turk

Wanna fuck u littlet twink faggot?

rude desu senpai

French?

greek

tee hee
yes pls
i wanna have swedish cum inside me

Sweet!!! I can't wait to pound your tiny brazilian boipussy!!! Are you okay with racist remarks during sex? Can I call you a huemonkey while I slap your ass?

you can call me whatever you want as long as you fill my butt with your powerful, superior, white swedish cum

sweden yes

Nope you handsome mofo. No homo

Close enough, Albanian aha

Noice! I'm going to powerdrill your asshole till you bleed and cry in the foetal position! Sao Paulo?
You too Pekka you little twink! Just wait untill I get to Helsinki! I can tell you assholes are about to be stretched out.

Rio :3

Post pics of your tiny anus mate! I need a comparison pic for my before and after anal stretch.

>little twink faggot
Hes actually a fat ugly autist, this is him

>posting your whole face on Sup Forums

tee hee be gentle

Yes because people care about some random guy in El Salvador

not handsome enough bro?

DELET THIS RIGHT NOW

FUCK!!!!!!!! And I was looking forward to fucking anihilating twink anus and everything. you better loose weight fast fatty, when I'm in Rio next year you better be a skinny little faggot because I'm not a chubby chaser.

hey, do I know you?

I hope for your sake that's you! I would absolutedly devour that ass. FUCK! I'm too horny now.