Hello Slavs of Sup Forums! What do you think of this?:

Hello Slavs of Sup Forums! What do you think of this?:

I prefer this

I thought it tasted like Pepsi-Beer, does it vary country to country?

I like drought ones.

Does the stuff factories shit out taste like the original stuff?

>Hello Slavs of Sup Forums! What do you think of this?

Not much, other than strongly wondering why they're selling those in Guatemala

It's bloody disgusting.

Although the one I had was lukewarm.

Delicious. I get the one in the middle, the one from Canada. It's really good, almost as good as homemade. Use to drink Russki Dar and kruzhka i bochka but that's not here in the States.

>tfw the world associates kvass with slavs, but not balts
;___;

tBh the world doesn't associate anything with balts

But you'll always be qt to me

craft kvas best kvas

try white kvas

Not really. Usually it's carbonated way too strongly and way too sweet.

Actually this one is better.

Rarely seen good bottled kvas. Home kvas the best.

Never heard of white kvass. How does it taste?

But your sprats no one will take. Sprats is the Baltic States. The Baltic States - is sprats.

Share your recipe? Would love to try this

you want to be badass drink kvass )))))

Having a cup of Kvass right this moment, desu.

If I had known this recipe...kvas does my grandmother.

Like piss and vinegar seasoned with some salt.

What did he mean by this?

>Product of Canada

kinda want to try it now

He doesn't know how to make kvass because his grandma does all the cooking.

young people don't know how to cook or brew beverages. after all, bacon grows in supermarket.

i have a recipe from the 60s, but i'll have to find the book first. a moment pls.

And we are we Slavs but we don't drink that shit. It sounds Slavic though.

What fruit makes best Kompot?

Cherry

does it taste like compost?

Oh shit, why did you remind me of that? It's the nectar of gods and I can't find it anywhere here.

It's usually made of a mix of dried apples, apricots, cherries, peaches, plums and pares.

And I thought that in Ireland the main ingredient of the Kompot - whiskey.

Poppies

Rhubarb

ok, here's one.

take ~2kg of dark rye bread. thinly sliced. bake in oven until browned (pan fried if no oven, no oil tho, just scorch the surface). boil ~10L water and pour over bread in an open container. mix in ~500g sugar and a handful of raisins (optional additions: mint, dried black currants or leaves). let cool to lukewarm and add ~50g cooking yeast. let ferment for 5-6 hours and bottle. cool down in earth cellar (or fridge for those who do not have cellars). consume after two days.

unripe tomatoes with lots of peppers (paprika or hungarian wax are good additions)
fuck the sweet compot tbf

the mark of a seasoned narkoman :DDD

>unripe tomatoes with lots of peppers
>compot
The fuck? Are you Balts completely nuts?

How to make homemade kvass from dried crust:
дoмaшних
How to make homemade kvass from dried crust:
Crackers of rye bread (1 kg). Fry them in the oven until Golden brown. Add to the pot. Pour the warm water. Leave in a warm place for 2 hours. Stir from time to time. Drain the water in another pot. Again, pour warm water and repeat the procedure. The water is obtained is the basis for a future brew. Allow to cool to 20 degrees Celsius. Add sugar in 3 liters of water 1.5 cups of sugar) and yeast (40 g), diluted with the same wort. Leave in the warmth for 12 hours. The finished product is poured into jars or bottles and store in a cold place.

yes

>unripe tomatoes with lots of peppers (paprika or hungarian wax are good additions)
Crazy balts. don't want a sweet compote - cook him from currants or cranberries.

i think there might be a little problem for westerners. they don't have much rye bread and the bread they do have is full of chemicals to stop yeasts and molds from taking over. maybe i'm wrong, but a safe bet would be some kind of "organic" rye bread.

Much appreciated friend.

Learn to cook, it's great fun.

I'm a good cook, but I do not know the recipe of kvass my grandmother.