France

Usa

Argentina

>France
>successful

Jokes on you we're not successful

Rwanda (current)
Rhodesia (70:s)
Somalia (60:s),Mogadishu used to be one of the safest capitals of africa in some point.

America

There are enough white Americans to fill Shitaly twice.

Bahamas

South Africa during apartheid

Republic of New Africa when?

90% of the population living in poverty doesn't really count as a success tbqh

Benin :DD

t.Barack Obama

Bahamas

60%

mauritius

Sweden

t; 'italian'

enough to fill Italy twice and then a little more.

its the best African country for sure, but its not really that good

Namibia

cry more fatty,you're an african country

Join the club.

It$ all on me.

B-Botswana?

It was Libya until democracy

this

bad meme

Yes, democracy is a bad meme.

Their flag was greener than your leaf

gabon
but its courptted as fuk
i mean the GDP pretty high but the ratio of poor to rich is high i read.
>also seychalle which is not bad at all
and well also kenya economy is rising high.

This. Libya was somewhat decent for African standards. Specially outside tribal zones.

Nigeria is getting closer and so is Rwanda.

Were you just on /his/ user?

>can take banter
>can take banter
>can't take banter

Really makes you think

South Africa, Mauritius, Seychelles

or, 200 million people lol

CLEAN UP IN AISLE 7

S H A R T
H
A
R
T

Now:
>Botswana
>Namibia
>Tunisia
>Mauritius
>Seychelles
Soon:
>Rwanda
>Algeria
>Ethiopia
Used to be decades ago:
>Somalia
>Rhodesia
>South Africa until very recently
>Egypt

I would add Congo-Brazzaville, Kenya, Ghana, Uganda, Tanzania, Cameroon, Mauritania, Senegal and Zambia to the "Soon" list.
All are quite stable, have a good GDP per capita and a good GDP growth rate.

den här

>mfw all the world is going to shit but africa is going to first world

What did she mean by this?

Brazil

>Rwandan genocide
>Somalia AKA Pirates of the Carribean
>Rhodesia AKA Zimbabwe

>Rwanda
Just read, it's fantastic

Namibia has better infrastructure than Poland

That actually is a pretty impressive list, tbqh, well worth 15 minutes in Wikipedia.

Botswana, Namibia - Both around Texas scale in size but around 2 million in population with diamonds, mining resources. These people seem to have done well for themselves for the most part.

Mauritius, Seychelles are both small island nations which seem to have taken mixing to a whole new level with African, European, Indian and Chinese components. Both are also strongly reliant on tourism.

Tunisia seems to be the only North African country that did not get vast reaches of desert, although they do have some Sahara. Like other countries in the area it's grown out of fertile areas, 10 million people, a service economy that's apparently very closely connected with Europe and ranked amongst the most competitive for both Africa and MENA. These people are building desalination plants like crazy and have achieved universal access to drinking water for it's populations, whatever issues they may have they do seem to be sensible enough to work on real priorities.

The key to success in Africa is apparently very small populations. Most of these people seem to hover at around Mexico living standards, which isn't bad globally.

What does that map take in consideration exactly?

That list is missing a lot of sates though in the mid range as well as leaving out many well developing states as well.

>The key to success in Africa is apparently very small populations

It's the ability to access world markets and having a stable government that can apply rule of law, confidence in investments as well as the required social services to increase the standard of living.

Most of NA is doing decently tbqh

As for Subsaharan africa, Botswana and Namibia are pretty good

Tunisia
Botswana

Maybe:
Angola
Namibia

that's about it

>taking banter
>self degradation

Tell me when you're not a third world country anymore.

What about Morocco?

Is North Africa included or just nigger Africa?
If included then North Africa minus Libya is pretty fine. In the south, Botswana and Namibia, I guess

Angola
You forgot Angola
Except of Ghana all of them
leaded by corrupted leader.Also slavery is legal in Mauritania

On a different note, what are some African countries with "no future".

My list is Equatorial Guinea, Swaziland, Burkina Faso and Central African Republic.

All tourists who go to Morocco seem to love it.
My gf went there in 2012 with her friends and told me it was the best trip she had.
Probably not as good for locals who live there all the time though

Democratic republic of Congolombia

>My gf went there in 2012 with her friends and told me it was the best trip she had.
Does your gf still breastfeed her Moroccan son ?

We're the fastest growing NA country and we're doing pretty well, but our abnormally high rural population compared to other NA cunts and the shitty landscape makes our total literacy and HDI mediocre
But it's safe to say we have the second best urban life quality after Libya
Not really, we have a really low homicide rate, minimal wage is pretty good, decent education and healthcare and extremely stable market
It's a solid 6/10

I hate a questio, why the majority of your black population live near of Pacific ocean and not near of Carribean sea ?

Why Angola? There's nothing remarkable about the country. They're just another stereotypical African shithole.

have a question*

Because many Africans move there and many portuguese immigrate in Angola

Somaliland

>Burkina Faso
After pressure from the African Union, ECOWAS, and the armed forces they went into peaceful election but now they have to find a way to get access to the sea and infrastructure to ports.

CAR is much better off then DRC.

Swaziland is South Africa's bitch in every sense of the word

Equatorial Guinea is corrupt as fuck and a trafficking haven.

>Also slavery is legal in Mauritania

It got abolished but de facto it's still alive but in a different way not through hard bondage.

They'll never get recognition unfortunately.

PSA to all citizens of Sup Forums:

If you don't have a couple trillion dollars yet, order some now while they're still cheap. I've noticed they've been raising in price and it only makes sense the trend will continue since this is a limited quantity novelty.

I would agree with that, of the countries I was looking at it struck me as outstanding they were all small in terms of population however. While many small countries, eg in Central America, are apparently stuck in some very negative cycles of violence and poverty, I do actually think less populated countries could be easier to "fix" than countries like mine where the large population magnifies socila dynamics and creates an enormous number of vested interests.

DELET

This

It's because we were Pharaohs.

burkina faso before the french got thomas sankara killed

>best HDI in Africa by far

>now lower than AIDSwana.

Botswana, except for aids they do not suck that much.

There are a number of outright lies in this "fantastic" image macro.

No idea
Maybe the heat attracts them?

As of 2015?

On mainland Africa, Algeria.

Off the mainland the
""""""""African"""""""" country of Mauritius.

Sweden

The pacific is one of the rainiest regions in the world so the soil is a bit poor in minerals, also there are gold mines in the area and the spaniards brought blacks slaves to that area. The region is still isolated and there are very few paved roads linking it to the rest of the country so they mostly live in poverty. The Caribbean does have blacks, although not as many and also has whites, middle easterners and mestizos

HDI doesn't mean a lot, 23% of algeria lives under 2$ a day and they have the worst NA infrastructure

The only thing making their HDI that high is their literacy, and that's because french colonists enforced education in algeria as they were trying to make it the crown jewl of french colonies

Google education index and you'll notice it's pretty high during colonial days as opposed to us or Tunisia

>HDI doesn't mean a lot,

Then please give me a better measure. Anecdotes don't count.

HDI is 5/10, so it is not conclusive. But there is currently no better measure of how good a country is.

Inequality adjusted HDI is more accurate imho