Mexicans and Blacks hate a lot of each other in America or it's Sup Forums maymay?

Mexicans and Blacks hate a lot of each other in America or it's Sup Forums maymay?

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.latimes.com/2013/jan/25/local/la-me-0126-compton-20130126
youtube.com/watch?v=JIzHIRCBtdE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's mostly memes

>Mexicans and Blacks hate a lot of each other in America
The people who hate are a minority itself. And those people will hate anyone, varying day to day.

It is a little more nuanced. Some conservative communities don't like em but liberal cali and what not are okay with them.

The lower classes do (eg. spics and nigs killing each other in LA). Otherwise no one really cares.

>Mexicans and Blacks hate a lot of each other
I saw a lot of Mexican girls with Black boyfriends in California.

It's probably a Sup Forums meme. Mexicans are part Black because they assimilated all the slaves in Mexico.

The Mexicans complaining about niggers are probably half-White mongrels and anchor babies who kiss up to trailer trash hoping to get White girlfriends.

Sup Forums gives me a impression that amerindian mestizos hate a lot of African Americans.

Depends on where you are at and what is going on in a certain area.

But everyone hates blacks its literally the one thing we can agree on

Its a jew meme that only whites can hate anyone of another race

brown people are not human

But they are both discriminated.

articles.latimes.com/2013/jan/25/local/la-me-0126-compton-20130126

What are you then?

Idk why spics feel they're free from guilt.

The conquistadors were 1000x more brutal than the pilgrims

trust me, they do

I don't know, but Sup Forums is like a warzone between these two.

And I don't know why mestizos don't like racemixing with black or anything, it's not like they were super attractive or anything.

not white women

I think it's because black people in America don't like anything coming from white people and brown Amerindians want to be white.

Both are pathetic.

>mexicans are part black
fucking kek, wow burger, you've gone too far this time..kekekek.
The place that literally got blacked hard was Brazil, portuguese settlers brought ten times more blacks than any other european nation to the new world. There were few blacks in mexico; today they are a minority that some people don't even know they exist (most of them live in oaxaca, isolated from the rest of the people, whether it is because people don't like blacks or not is unknwon to me. Also, they have tried to make the government reckognize them, but, as usual, they don't give a flying fuck about them). Here is amerindian and spaniard (the admixture depends on the region the mexican live).

stop going on Sup Forums to fill your world view

>The place that literally got blacked hard was Brazil

Lot of Spanish colonies: Colombia, Venezuela, Cuba, Dominican Republic and so on.

Also, I don't know why Spanish America look down them. It's like mestizo Amerindian countries were full of attractive and tall people.

hispanics are whiter than southern europeans

if niggers are against us, than you beaners better side with us

>hispanics are whiter than southern europeans

Sure.

They don't really care

Puerto Ricans on the other hand are vicious animals who will go out of their way to knock some nog heads

But Puerto Ricans are basically light skinned blacks.

nobody is saying such a thing, i was just pointing out what the portuguese did. We've got our own degenerates and many are sick and tired of them; unfortunately nothing can be done about it because it'd be too cruel.
getting back to the point, I suppose everything hate blacks because they are more prone to crime than any other race. You might say: the cartels and corruption, etc. and you'd be right; however, in the past mexico wasn't as dangerous as it is now (we were poorfags, but were peaceful poorfags, in a semi-functional society; sadly as time passed by and the drugs became popular in US and in some parts of the country, those psychos started to emerge and we got to the point we are; blacks, on the other hand, have always live in chaos: africa has always been dangerous. When euros left african countries literally went to shit. Perhaps it is because of that.

Still doesn't stop them from starting shit

*everyone hates

>I suppose everything hate blacks because they are more prone to crime than any other race.

But not even this is a reason. Just look at Central America, crime rates in LA countries. Not a single place of Latin America is safer than Eastern Europe.

There were stable and functioning parts of Africa, just like there are stable and functioning parts of Lat Am. Stop trying to act superior.

I dont hate anyone, im happy :D

>pd: we have a "state" full of niggers like a little belize its called izabal

mostly a meme overexaggerated by whites because Mexicans and blacks eradicating each other is a wet dream to them.

most of my friends growing up were Mexican and I'm black. most of the Mexican-black conflict is between gangs in LA.

>Puerto Ricans
Kek. Here in NY I see much of them dating blacks. Many are mulattos anyways.

Depends on situation and location. Blacks and PRs get along quite well provided there is no reason to butt heads.

Mexicans ARE black
youtube.com/watch?v=JIzHIRCBtdE
True

We don't really hate blacks we might talk shit but it's just Bantz all Mexicans have black friends . The only ones how truly hate blacks are cholos

Mexicans and blacks... The two scourge of the earth nigger races of America...

Please, I won't have to utter more words but just... Just die!!!!

Dominicans hate blacks

Everyone else hates Dominicans