Rgb

>rgb

I seriously hope you guys dont do this

When you make your light too bright - it's disgusting.
But if you get parts with not bright light - it's okay.
Sorry for my bad english - I'm from Russia.

yeah ive got some RGB lights in my rig. not all rainbow like that though. and i dim them to the lowest possible setting. its nice. live a little OP.

this is not the board to be promoting homosexuality on, user...

rgb underwear when

RGB gaming chairs soon friendo

this

lol i bet you the type of nigga to build a $2000 rig and put it in a generic black case

I wouldn't know why I would.

I have blue lights on the fans, why would you need any other colors when these give you the coolest temps?

We've gone full circle
>2002
>full acrylic cases, led fans
>2012
>"""minimalist""" black boxes
>2017
>RGB led everything, huge tempered glass panels

Not having a rgb m.2 shield

Red lights absorb heat though that's how they get their colour. They act as radiators

this is what my coffin will look like

Nice bait

Yeah but then they'll overheat your PC

Kek

>he only wants one(1) fan on his coffin
lmaoing@urlyfe

nah I only have them on exhaust so it helps my thermals

Just bought a 1080 with RGB. I'll probably just set it to white and leave it alone since my Corsair cooler has a big white led logo on the water block, but I do kind of like the look of the "breathing" lights slowly cycling through all the colors. I don't really have any strong opinions one way or the other on RGB; I certainly wouldn't go out of my way to buy hardware with RGB lights, but like in the case of the 1080 I bought, if it's a good deal and happens to have RGB, it's not going to be a deal breaker.

>anything that isn't a solid black autism box offends me

My Define R4 autism box would probably please you. Not a single visible LED.

Not even a power indicator light?

If I was doing it, that's what I would do.
But I'd rather use my hardware than look at it. So black box with mesh and a whole bunch of frankensteined fans it is, and the only time I ever look at the tower is to find the bloody DVD drive button when I use it one or two times a month

I have RGB LEDs in my aquarium in order to simulate changes in light colour and temperature over the course of the day, as well as passing cloud cover.
Does that count?