FUCK CAPTCHA

FUCK CAPTCHA

Pic related

The speed is based on your IQ so you don't get overwhelmed as easily

What the fuck are you even supposed to do with disappearing captchas? I automatically request a new but lately it started to giving me the "your computer or network may be sending automated queries xDDDDDDDD" shit

Car and road captchas are ALWAYS disappearing. Street signs and store fronts are the only ones that work.

God I hate this captcha shit.

just change to legacy captcha

Could be worse, I suppose. Pic kinda related.

Where that worse would probably be identifying characters from various chinese cartoons and interpreting moon runes.

But how did you post this?

cant post threads with legacy

Dumb

The more times you get the captcha wrong, it punishes you by making it more difficult. It's tied to your IP address so if the captchas get too impossible, try resetting your router.

>Not using legacy
Nigger

>Where that worse would probably be identifying characters from various chinese cartoons and interpreting moon runes.

having a kana/kanji captcha would unironically make Sup Forums MUCH better than it is right now.

:)

Are weebs ever trying to not be retarded

>if the captchas get too impossible, try resetting your router
CURRENT STATE OF THE INTERNET

Legacy captcha goes away soon.

Works on my machine

>how to make Sup Forums better
>reddit spacing
Fuck off

>reddit spacing
Is this un-ironic?
Do you believe this is a thing?

It's newfags trying to fit in by yelling about reddit as usual

this invis captchas have been pissing me off for years. FUCKING YEARS.

I swear to fucking god I want to kill the person who made this abhorrent shit and hasn't patched this FUCKING DOG SHIT ALREADY.

And Sup Forums naturally needs a band logo captcha to keep the wimps and posers from entering the hall.

Captcha is fucking awful.

I don't know how it is programmed, it literally should be 50 lines of code at best.

Just more proof that Google is shit at what it does.

Just get a pass my dude.

I hope hiroshima puts a paywall on every board so we can migrate to a new futaba clone and be done with this place

if you hit refresh until you get a normal one eventually it stops showing you the disappearing ones

probably too late for you now though, you've already trained it that you're willing to solve them

reddit spacing is an actual thing my men

Can't download shit on this other site I use because of captcha. It just gives me endless captchas, I quit after solving 15 or so. clicking audio just gives me the op message. Works on Sup Forums though so I guess we are good goys here.

I've been getting that too. Is this Hiro's next Jewish trick?

I actually sent a message to rito support about this, and their suggested solution was using Google Chrome

I said I had tried it in Firefox and Opera, but they did not really give any other solution than that.

wow rly makes me think
Can we call i

ignore that last line
fucking a

You can't keep refreshing anymore or you will get banned from all Google captchas for 30 minutes to an hour.

I refreshed like four times in a row, kept getting those damn fading ones.

If you keep hitting refresh, that's how you get OPs pic. The secret is to turn of JavaScript and get the copy/paste captcha.

>captcha will kill Sup Forums for good
are we free? really free at least?