Tfw you don't give a fuck about NN because I'm not a retarded amerimutt

>tfw you don't give a fuck about NN because I'm not a retarded amerimutt

what?

>he thinks European governments won't inevitably follow the lead of the US
Wake up you fool. At least the burgers have some constitutionally mandated protection of free speech. Here in Britain, we have a miserable nanny state that theoretically has the right to censor your right to free speech and information any time they feel like it.

Just nuke US.
I'm pretty sure almost 75% of all world problems will immediately cease to exist.

stop posting politics in here you diaper wearing faggot, just kill yourself.

>implying 99% of your internet activities are on anything but amerimutt servers

Its going to be funny when our ISPs charge your nations to connect to American servers situated on their cable lines.
It'll be even funnier if they use costs placed on the rest of the world to provide Americans with non throttled internet.

there is already mandated net neturality tho

Will it be cheaper to buy a Sup Forums pass or a google recaptcha subscription?

This

>what is a CDN
i hate Sup Forums

Recaptcha subscription. Carries across multiple sites, and you're giving your information to a party that likely already has it versus giving it to a Google AND the third party/Hiro, who has already admitted Sup Forums operates largely in the red, and is probably reselling personal info of Sup Forums pass purchasers to recoup losses.

Oh, did you really think that was going to matter?

>CDN companies outside the USA don't exist
I HATE Sup Forums

I think it's cute how you think that matters at all.

What does being an amerimutt have to do with neural networks?

>Britain
>part of the EU

It's just a retarded burger cuck, spare him.

>using memes from 2009

>brit thinks he in any way represents europe
you guys are neither geographically, nor spiritually, nor legally, nor any other way part or representative of europe

what england does is as relevant to the EU as what murica does, i.e. not at all. You've always been the prime example nanny state, so this is what you get for it.

The EU has net neutrality by law and everyone is in favor of it, ain't no fucking way it's getting removed in our lifetime.

>"Get rid of America, source of all problems!"
>*foreign country has problem*
>"AMERICA SAVE US, HELP US PLEASE!!!!"

>tfw you know Net Neutrality will succeed
these retards making a big fuss over NN is hilarious, NN will stay the course since the last 2 times this shit happened (SOPA and PIPA) were shot soo fucking down, so making this big of a fuss is fucking wack

>tfw live in third world shithole
>tfw net neutrality was made constitutional right
>tfw americunts were cucked

>these retards making a big fuss over NN is hilarious, NN will stay the course since the last 2 times this shit happened (SOPA and PIPA) were shot soo fucking down, so making this big of a fuss is fucking wack

Too bad for all the bullshit that Clinton pulled back in the day like the Telcom Act of 1997 and allowing Disney to fuck with copyright laws, but I guess it was easier to get away with it when the Internet was in its infancy and social media didn't yet exist.

>google recaptcha subscription?
What?

>tfw live in third world shithole
Sweden? :^)

It's always this.

yeah and then EU and Mexico will have to pay the wall somehow and all americans get free bigmacs for the rest of their lifes

fuck yEAH