/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user got his first 11.11 purchase • user receives plush of a elephant with downs • user gets some Vinyl coasters for his dad • user's new Mi5s Plus rugged case arrived • user got some replica GBA carts • Xiaomify reviews the latest Xiaomeme Robot Vacuum youtube.com/watch?v=fbTJp_CyKqI
• user bullies a chink girl over a AliExpress purchase getting lost, upsets her when all she wanted was to practice her English skills with him
• user is happy with his Uni-ball Signo pen, prefers it over his Mija pen • The postman came and delivered user's IronX Stainless Steel Chopsticks (I have these and they're quality) some tweezers and resistors • user gets his 11/11 purchase, a keycap set along with some free extra keycaps he requested from the seller • user has a Totoro sweater arrive • user doesn't recommend these and recommends these instead • user's $15 Chink Vacuum Cleaner isn't all that smart and can't even vacuum properly • user gets a Uni-T multimeter Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/2017-Luxury-Brand-CRRJU-Men-Military-Sports-Watches-Men-s-Quartz-Clock-Man-Casual-Leather-Wrist/32816462699.html?spm=2114.10010108.1000013.4.521b8693xlEkkH&traffic_analysisId=recommend_2088_2_90158_iswistore&scm=1007.13339.90158.0&pvid=e67e663a-f0ee-4fe7-be0a-103340c3229c&tpp=1
s.aliexpress.com/fMnmEfye
aliexpress.com/item/Portable-Power-Bank-House-Fire-Device/32840365296.html
amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B075JYJF67/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A38J6LVLME168M&psc=1
amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B073ZZ21Y7/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=A39H2JNLNP1RID&psc=1
aliexpress.com/store/product/ROCK-Micro-USB/2496012_32738682603.html
ha.cking.ch/s8_data_line_locator/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why would anyone willingly use korean-style chopsticks?

Why the fuck doesn't the Redmi Note 4 have NFC? Is there anything similar with B20 support which does?

Tell us more, user! I want to try that meme too

What watches did you guys get? Went with this one

aliexpress.com/item/2017-Luxury-Brand-CRRJU-Men-Military-Sports-Watches-Men-s-Quartz-Clock-Man-Casual-Leather-Wrist/32816462699.html?spm=2114.10010108.1000013.4.521b8693xlEkkH&traffic_analysisId=recommend_2088_2_90158_iswistore&scm=1007.13339.90158.0&pvid=e67e663a-f0ee-4fe7-be0a-103340c3229c&tpp=1

What mechanical keyboard should i get for 50€?
No amazon

I have been thinking about these:
>JamesDonkey 619
>Ajazz AK33 RGB
>3LUE k751
JamesDonkey has Gateron switches Ajazz has Zorros, K751 has Outemu

Guys, any good chinkphones for around 200$? Lookong for decent camera, snap processor and audio jack

It's back

pls ;_;

Finally got it
Mi Router 3(R3) MiWiFi Stable 2.10.35

Is there any other update that keeps english language? my friend updated his and shits now full chinese

Hi guys what's the best roboto vacuum?

Xiaomi Note 4 or A1?

Mi A1

Exhaust user from a few threads ago. Ordered these new fairings for my ninja on 11.11. Came incredibly quick in a HUGE box. Surprise at how quality it looks so far. Will install onto my motorcycle in December and will update then. Very satisfied so far with the platics.

Anyway experiences with chink wake up lights?

What do u need NFC for? Its for niggers and pajeets

Curious about this too. I want a cute robot in my house

There are still some white people in Europe, user.

@63523278
Id recommend ur local electronics store haha ;p

Meizu M6 Note.
Cheaper and better than a Mi A1, unless you NEED stock Android...

And for you id recommend reddit

The KingKong Flyegg 130 I ordered a while back came in last night, I just got to try it out. So far it's super smooth, everything about it seems fantastic except it has no OSD. I can live with that, there's nothing I'd use it for besides keeping an eye on battery voltage
I expect spare pink props in a day or two

i'm about to buy the miku version of the redmi note 4x as a replacement phone

someone hold me ;__;
i hate feeling too late
i missed the RN3P, I can't miss this meme

Bamboozled!

Any experiences with chink wake up lights?

Any experiences with chink wake up lights?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

I have autism, ADHD, and i'm a tranny.

> I have autism, ADHD, and i'm a tranny

and no tripcode.

you were close user. this >< close

why would i use a tripcode in csg

link

>I have autism, ADHD, and i'm a tranny.
Yeah and?
Have you looked around where we are, that's like 80% of this thread alone

user asked what was wrong with me and i answered
pls no bully

>tranny
Are you at least a passable one?

i'm only a babbytran: 1 year hrt
just a soyboy/cuteboy at this point

Glossy black OEM Kawasaki Ninja 250r Fairings kit EX250 2008 - 2014 year model ZX 250 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 fairing kits R8L7
s.aliexpress.com/fMnmEfye

Was on sale for 11.11. Not a bad deal though.

>want to buy powerbank
>never go outside anyway
>don't want to buy powerbank anymore

Hey guys can someone tell me if this will set my house on fire?
aliexpress.com/item/Portable-Power-Bank-House-Fire-Device/32840365296.html

Install a custom firmware on it. Gets rid of the botnet too.

Does anyone know when will they be releasing the new xiaomi earbuds?

Going to bed with my csg waifu.

Good night csg

You know we aren't meant to exist in the outside world

literally who

What's a good android TV box with remote control? Looking to get one for my parents

What would you guys recommend for a some headphones? Looking to spend 50-60 and there seems to be a massive amount to pick from. I don't usually buy chink shit but I'm feeling extra cheap this year.

Honestly a fire stick or roku, stick on kodi and its addons for them so it's plug and play. I think the new fire can even do x265 so unless you need 4K

xiaomi

yes
should i still get a mi powerbank, or are there better memes to use indoors?

IT IS THE SECOND FUCKING TIME I GET ROBBED THIS YEAR, FUCK XIAOMI. GREAT PHONES, AMAZING COST, EXTREMELY CURSED. IT DID NOT LAST MORE THAN TWO WEEKS ON MY HANDS AND THE PREVIOUS ONE LASTED ONLY 3 DAYS, FUCK COLOMBIANS AND FUCK MOTO ROBBERS. TWO TIMES. AHHHHH

Has anyone here ever made a $1000+ purchase on ali?

>getting your phone stolen
>twice
???

hmm ahh yes
yet another reason to never go outside again in my life

Why do you live near brown people user? You should know better by now

are the Black Friday deals actually good on Ali?

maybe if you get your handbag snatched twice in one year it's your own fault have some fucking street sense about you cunt

Most are faked or small in my experience

fucking university is placed inside a ghetto. Last week the guards caught a guy who stabbed a female student (not even a robbery) and the guy got free because of our joke of a legislation

First time got jumped outside workplace and got a bat to the knee. stole my backpack with cellphone included.
Yesterday I was entering my uni and some faggots on a motorbike got to the sidewalk, punched me, stole my phone and wallet from my pockets and gifted me a cut on my cheek.
My fault for living in a shithole and wanting to have nice things.

jesus christ dude
you should genuinely stop spending money on chinkshit and put it towards moving

>being so absent minded in the fucking street around spics dicking around in your chinkphone that you can't sense danger in the shape of two niggers on a bike approaching
deserved it tbqhwyf

>save chink shit money
>buy gun
>...
>PROFIT?

Manlet

>not buying a chinkshit gun

Could some kind user tell me about the current chinkphones around 250$?

Meizu M6 note or Xiaomi Mi A1 are the 2 you want to be looking at.

The A1 looky pretty fucking good desu, but I would prefer something with 6 inch or bigger screen. Im thinking about buying the Maze Alpha X

Mi Max 2 would be fucking perfect if it would support Band 20

I've heard Maze phones kinda have shitty software.
Maybe Oukitel u16 max? Check if it's got your bands.

Plug your budget into Kimovil.com. It'll give you the best bang for buck phones at your chosen budget. You can also filter by parameters like screen size if that matters to you.

I learned to use chopsticks working in a Korean restaurant.
I can't understand why anyone would use anything else. I can't grip for shit with round chopsticks.

Different strokes, I guess.

What are sane options for dual-boot tablet at ~$200-300 range?
No more than 10" and with portability in mind (i.e. ~600g or so for tablet alone, nice if

Just buy a GPD Pocket. I got one and love it, worth the money.

You can install any os on it, including Android or Ubuntu.

Thanks, but gaming is not a priority at all. It'll be used as portable computing device, mostly office work, casual web browsing, maybe some media consumption.

so i take it youre a shit skin too? why waste much money on nover things when there is such a chance itll be stolen? why not move overseas to civilization?

>Gaming
>GPD pocket
What the fug

i need to replace my mouse as the wheel is starting to fail. the infograph says james donkey or motospeed but i thought those were a meme

Got my first 11/11 package today!

Cheapo DATA FROG controller bundle. Scored it for 6 euros.

The NES controller is complete garbage. The d-pad requires different force for each direction, left direction is almost impossible to quick press.

The SG controller is surprisingly "ok". SG controllers are pretty hard to replicate because of the raised d-pad, this one feels alright.

The SNES controller though, I have both the new SNES Classic that nintendo released, and the old SNES, and this thing feels almost exactly like the new SNES Classic controller. I'm pretty impressed! Judging by the overall quality,
I think these controllers are a gamble, you might get lucky and get a good one, or might get unlucky and get complete garbage!

Teclast X98 Plus II

>FUCK COLOMBIANS
>hablando con un celular en la calle
en cual ciudad te robaron?

Are chink USB charging cables fine or a fire hazard? Like, will the fabric fray and live wire get exposed? Or will they just get hot and burn the fabric coating and set on fire? Maybe feed too much juice into my phone battery while I sleep and make it assplode?
I need long cables.
I'm debating between a pack of 3 chink cables vs 1 Anker cable. Common sense says go for the Anker, but the jew in me wants to get 3 for the price of 1.

amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B075JYJF67/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A38J6LVLME168M&psc=1
amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B073ZZ21Y7/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=A39H2JNLNP1RID&psc=1

Been using Rock lightning and micro-usb cables for couple years now. They are pretty damn good!
aliexpress.com/store/product/ROCK-Micro-USB/2496012_32738682603.html

>Maybe feed too much juice into my phone battery while I sleep and make it assplode?
>Being this stupid

I just got my KZ Ate -S earphones they are pretty gud considering the price, I got them on sale. (not so good for bass heavy music but I don't really listen to much anymore)

Also got the Xiameme Pen. And it sure is comfy, I'm going back to do post graduate stuff soon so I'll def put it to use

10/10 infographics thanks /csg/

I can't into physics, pls no bully ;_;

Are nylon coated cables better or worse than typical plastic?

>compromising yourself with dubious cables

ha.cking.ch/s8_data_line_locator/

if you don't make your own USB cabls you have a 98% chance of being bugged this is a FACT

>are there better memes to use indoors
charging plugs and wireless chargers

Got my digisparks
They look pretty cool, USB end looks a bit thicker than normal, gonna try writing some scripts for badUSBs. Will report back.

PACKAGE ARRIVES !

whats did i get /csg/ ???

ear buds. looks like the same packaging as what mine came in

It's clearly a commercial sample.

daisy's bully here. we're all good now, but she seems asocial. likes to stay at home, has little friends, who aren't really close. dare i say, she's /ourgirl/????

can't read chink, and I see an square root. I guess it's a dragon dildo

who the fuck is daisy?

My gf

a present for a female, go

What the fuck? Chinks only sent me one cable when I ordered two, and wouldn't respond when I messaged them. What the fuck does this dispute rebuttal want me to do? Go to the fucking post office 2 weeks after I receive the item and ask them to prove only one cable was inside the package (which they wouldn't know, because they don't open my shit). I think I've already thrown out the fucking outer packaging too. I get the feeling no matter what I do I won't be receiving any remuneration, in which case, what can I do to chink this fucking cunt seller?

>has little friends
how many midgets she has

Update:

Takes a bit of extra force to push into a USB slot, not much but it is a little bit big so it's a bit harder than your regular flash drive.

Got everything set up with the Arduino IDE, official Digispark drivers and plugins and no issues. Uploaded their simple starter example sketch, no problems, the sketch does exactly what it's supposed to do.

Have not tested all pins yet, headers aren't soldered on but were included seperately, so I'll do my soldering setup another time. For now the board does exactly what it's supposed to do. I have no doubts it will work just fine for the BadUSBs as well.

One small note, the PCB itself is a little bit rough around the edges, rough enough that I think a bit flaked off and nicked my skin. No blood or noticeable damage to me but if I run my finger along, I feel some discomfort in that area and a small sharp bit protruding out. Maybe I should hot glue the edges and maybe sand the edges of the USB part.

hitachi magic wand

you got chinked, all of us get chinked at one stage in our lives more than once

always with the dragon dildo...
nope
Fuck man YOU ARE GOOD

Yup earbuds... what type then Mr Psychic ? ill give you a little peak ;)

Any KVM switch recommendations? Something sub 20€.
There are a bunch of similar ones but they all have only one USB out per computer. Do I only need to run one cable and the splitting of keyboard and mouse will be done automatically? Or do I need some gay cables with multiple connectors?

The type with an included subwoofer as a buttplug