IF I SEE ANOTHER NET NEUTRALITY THRAD IM GOING TO FUCKING LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK...

IF I SEE ANOTHER NET NEUTRALITY THRAD IM GOING TO FUCKING LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK. DO YOU STUPID PLEBS REALIZE THAT THOSE DISCUSSIONS BELONG ON Sup Forums YOU FUCKING COCK SMOKERS. STOP SHITTING UP MY BOARD WITH YOUR WORTHLESS DISCUSSIONS ABOUT POLITICS.

THERE ARE NO TECHNICAL IMPLICATIONS AT ALL ON THE INTERNETS INFRASTRUCTURE. ITS A POLITICAL ISSUE. FUCKING COCKSMOKING PEDERASTS.

This

sharpie in pooper

I agree, but no one cares if you leave user.

but Google and Facebook tell me I need it

Bye bye frogposter.

It's board relevant but needs to be contained in one thread. Half of the threads being Sup Forumsbabies getting triggered isn't helping either

>65 indian rupees have been deposited in your account

bump

FUCKING NORMIE FAGS GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOOOOOAAAAAAARRRRRDDDDD GOD DAMMIT.

but your thread is a NN thread, OP

>muh pol
>proceeds to post cancerous pol frog

bye :)

>annoyed by net neutrality threads
>creates net neutrality thread

Are Netflix shills always this transparent?

Some of you are alright , don t go to Sup Forums tomorrow .

Honestly, it's the worst combination of far left fags and far right fags. That basically ensures that it's going to be a shitfest of a thread

>pol frog

I'm actually triggered

TOday I'm thankful for Pajeet taking action and shutting down haters. Finally India will be Super Power surpassing America in 2020.

Eat shit amerilards

OP is straight

>Net Neutrality
>Is about the internet
>Internet is technology
>Therefore it belongs on Sup Forums
Fuck off scrub

>animu poster too retarded to realize the diffrence between politics and technology

gass yourself you mongoloid nigger.

>PEDERASTS
I recognize that!
Cyka blyat

when you promise to drain the swamp, but add raw sewage to it instead.
>2tonesmileyfacewearingsunglassesgivingathumbsup.jpg

>It makes me ree so its politics, leave me alone
It's politics ABOUT technology.
[spoiler]btfo[/spoiler]

Wasn't ajit pai part of the obama administration?

Anyway this is my point. Its impossible to talk about NN without making it politically related. It has nothing to do with anything technologically related to the internet. NONE ZIP ZERO. I'm still waiting for an animu fag or r*dditor to explain to me one technological implication of net nuetrality. They FUCKING CANT!

>pic related
Your average Net Neutrality poster.

>there are no technical implications at all

>Sup Forums frog
>>>/facebook/ you fucking mongoloid normalfag.

>The internet isn't about technology
>Here is a meme image
>I win

Dumbass

>votes for guy who said he hates NN and will eliminate it
>shitposts all day memeing that NN is bad because MUHH LIBTARDS hate it too
>unable to distinguish meta-shitposting from shitposting and real serious matters (Poe's Law at its finest.)
>starts to feel paranoid, can't decide if shitposting a man into office was the best decision or not
>MAGAdora gets upset when NN goes away and gets fucked

Sup Forums just reached unprecedented milestone of autism and mental retardation

the end of the Sup Forums and the alt-right is at hand,

the orchestration of their own demise,

someone on Sup Forums will lose their shit and do something terrible

>Wasn't ajit pai part of the obama administration?
Ajit is the result of a formality between the two parties where they get to pick their commissioners. Ajit was picked by the Republican Party to be a commissioner, and since Obama did not have the power of Future Sight, he did not see an issue with allowing their pick.
>Anyway this is my point. Its impossible to talk about NN without making it politically related. It has nothing to do with anything technologically related to the internet. NONE ZIP ZERO. I'm still waiting for an animu fag or r*dditor to explain to me one technological implication of net nuetrality. They FUCKING CANT!
people use technology, technology doesn't exist in a vacuum where human influences don't affect it. A technology that functions perfectly but isn't used at all is useless. pretending that this issue will have no effect on how people use the internet is naive.

Which reminds me.
I'm gonna stop looking at international/national news and go local. Shit's been giving me paranoia to no end and it's killing me on a spiritual level.

>technology doesnt exist in a vacuum
No shit, my point is NN is a political issue not a tech one faggot. No one is trying to change OSI protocols on how network or machines are connected nor are they trying to change how data is modulated into light waves for fiber optic or electric signals for copper wire you soy guzzling fuckboi.

Ergo, not tech related.

smart frogposter

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Someone make another thread so OP never has to visit this cesspool again

>already 5 other threads on Sup Forums about NN
> 2 or 3 are just pictures of Ajit Pai with the words "POO" and "HAHAHA" scribbled all over

I just want redditshits to leave, user. Good threads die because they think spamming Sup Forums will somehow make a difference, politically.

>pol frog

if you ignore it too long eventually tanks will start rolling into your town seize all the barns and the apocalypse will begin

I'll let my ignorance be bliss with a rifle next to me.

intelligent discussion has no place on Sup Forums

>pol frog

I-is he gone yet..?

fuck off back to

>IF I SEE ANOTHER NET NEUTRALITY THRAD IM GOING TO FUCKING LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK. DO YOU STUPID PLEBS REALIZE THAT THOSE DISCUSSIONS BELONG ON Sup Forums YOU FUCKING COCK SMOKERS. STOP SHITTING UP MY BOARD WITH YOUR WORTHLESS DISCUSSIONS ABOUT POLITICS.
>THERE ARE NO TECHNICAL IMPLICATIONS AT ALL ON THE INTERNETS INFRASTRUCTURE. ITS A POLITICAL ISSUE. FUCKING COCKSMOKING PEDERASTS.

All NN threads repeat the same arguments ad infinitum and I never learn anything new.

>REEEE I HATE NET NEUTRALITY/REEEE I LOVE NET NEUTRALITY
intelligent
Back to plebbit with you

Please leave and never come back then.

Do you spergs see this thread ?

This has been the only NN related thread worth being on Sup Forums. None of you fucking pajama wearing, rich and morty brainwashed soyshits have contributed anything even remotely reasonable towards the discussion. ffs at least keep your retarded autism to one thread

while i agree still nobody gves a fuck and btw take desktop os wars and programming language wars with you please. thx bye.

His name is pepe
>#sayhisname