Why do people here are so against race mixing...

why do people here are so against race mixing? It always puzzles me 2bh I mean what is wrong with having people of different colors if they have the same culture as the people of your country?

gr8 b8 m8. Everybody knows that nonwhites are genetically inferior. If you didn't know that then you're obviously a newfag to Sup Forums

You live in a made up country. Made up borders and made up culture. Of course you'd not understand what's the meaning of nationality. Nationality is not just everyone within the borders drawn by your leaders. Nationality is the blood. The family is the country. You may wear a yukata, you may eat sushi and practice kendo, but you'll never be Japanese.

>Intelligence allele frequencies in 1000 Genomes populations

How come when people make these b8 threads they always post a brown person with light eyes?

ok

In Brazil's case yeah it works, but in most places race and culture are simply interconnected. It's part of the reason arab etc migrants don't assimilate.

then how come you are using that proxy and passing as japanese?

They're limp dicked little right wing shut-ins who fear and masturbate in equal measure to the thought of "their" women having sex with someone who couldn't be mistaken for them by a google captcha selector.

Real men know that white and asian dudes were meant to fuck each other, no homo, and that as this is race mixing, race mixing must be a truly glorious thing.

yep

t. proxy pro

Calling any culture "made up" is ignorant and arrogant.

Also consider all the jap migrants to Brazil who consider themselves Brazillian after multiple generations.

Nice projection

I'd racemix with her, if you know what I mean

Brazil is a typical new wod culture with mixing as an integral piece of their identity.
That is cool that is nice and gives them a certain degree of freedom but not all societys and "tribes" work like that.

The girl in OPs pic for example would hold an identity similar to old world ethnics, if she mixes and her child will as well the offspring wont be called an "indigeno" of ethnic group X anymore because the heritage has been watered out too much and too fast.

kill you're self desu

this seems very random. what's up with all the random cities?

>You live in a made up country. Made up borders and made up culture.

No. Countries come to exist in many ways, we had our own way; this wasn't made up. Just a complete ignorant about us could say something like that.

>Of course you'd not understand what's the meaning of nationality.

Yes, we do. But due our diversity, we don't care much about that. We care more about patriotism. Although, usually, our notion of nationality is more prone to the culture to the race itself. Many Japs were adapted to our culture; we have many half-Japs here [one of the most sexiest girls].

>Nationality is not just everyone within the borders drawn by your leaders. Nationality is the blood. The family is the country.

As I've said; complete ignorant about us. Our Nation is composed by our half-bloods, this is our family, this is our country, this our history, this is us. You're escaping the logic here, Jap.

>You may wear a yukata, you may eat sushi and practice kendo, but you'll never be Japanese.

Not by race, but by Spirit [of course, you may not accept that, but here they can do whatever they want]. As you Japs become more Americans then Japaneses.

Why do you portrait Native Americans as beautiful?

Racemixing is bad because it gets people ugly

Especially with ugly and short races like Native Americans

Brace yourselves; here comes some autistic Brazilian "redpilling" us on our women beauty.

But they aren't good looking, also it's hard as fuck to find a real one in our country.

Sup Forums shadowban when

I'm fine with racemixing as long as the kids don't adopt the more cancerous culture.

It's why racemixing blacks and muslims with whites is so dangerous, as those cultures promotes violence, rebellion, and instability, which will destroy all western society has built, turning it into a shithole.

YES GOYIM YES! KEEP LIKE THIS, THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH MIXING THE PURE WHITE GENES FROM PEOPLE WHO BUILT CIVILIZATION WITH NIGGERS WHO DIDN'T EVEN FIND FIRE YET! YOU DON'T WANT TO BE A RACIST, DO YOU? IT WILL BE LIKE ANOTHER HOLOCAUST!

When Brazil will grow 7% per year in GDP you try to make propaganda of racemixing. It's a very bad moment to do that.

Yes, of course. The Jews! After 500 years of race-mixing; of course the Jews must behind it, even though our contact with them is recent.

Nobody actually is, half the people here want to go fuck qt asian girls because they can't get laid in their own countries. Then just blames foreign nations for their inability to get laid.

he's just a normie who just found Sup Forums and is now on a interior dilemma, it's everytime like this

Your are wrong, but, well, it is your opinion.

It is not a race-mixing propaganda. It is just a question.

Don't get laid? In Brazil? kek
Speak for yourself, virgin.

>Real men know that white and asian dudes were meant to fuck each other
This. Every day my biological instincts tell me I need a big white dick ramming my little tight boy pussy.

They are only beautiful when you cherrypick hard. And yet they aren't more than 6/10.

True story, bro. Just a bunch of idiots that pretend to foreigners. And the funny part is; the foreigners believe in them.

>When Brazil will grow 7% per year in GDP you try to make propaganda of racemixing. It's a very bad moment to do that.
What?

It is your opinion, period. I don't think like that, I've seen many of them, and among them; many beauties. We may cherrypicking all day long here on 4 chan, yet we will only be exposing our opinions.

It's from the 1000 genomes project. They genotyped populations around the world. The sample sizes are around 100.

>They are only beautiful
Who says you can define what being beautiful is? A lot of them are super cute. Don't be delusional.

It's because he is trying to make propaganda of racemixing to a lot of racist people from a country in recession and full of homicide rates.

It's a dumb normalfag.

Because it lowers the amount of fragile, angelical whitebois available

Why do you think race is just color? Why do you think culture is rootless, transferable to anyone?

lol there's not even comparison between the prettiest mongrel and the prettiest white person

All Native American threads they only post mongrels.

No one find Native American girls beautiful in Spanish America, only Brazilians force this maymay because they are rare as fuck here.

And you are another dumb-ass Brazilian pretending in order to be accepted in those imbecile racial-circles here; in 4 chan. Race-mixing is part of our culture, most of us is pardo [race-mixed]. You lie and rise false flags [such as " a lot of racist people" (sic)] about Brazil.

And to anyone here in this topic; don't believe in this guy, he is a deceiver.

so what it is "part of our culture"? Should I support wrong things because of this?

BTW, what even matters if he is pardo? Should he support wrong things just because he was born this way?

You're a brazilian alright

I like ya user. Stick to yer roots. It's the same as the Turks who constantly post Deus Vult threads on Sup Forums.

I'm not pretending to be accepted to any neckbeard. I'm just not a typical attention whore from facebook like you.

Most brown countries aren't growing and are third world. Your country must be safe and growing for you make any race propaganda. Deal with it.

>Race-mixing is part of our culture

Since when? White traits are always the most desired in this country. The most beautiful people are the less mixed ones.

of course japan is a fucking cunt about it

how do you feel tons of japs moved to brazil and race mixed with everyone and abanboned japanese culture because it's shit and opressive?

>implying that's a real jap and not a proxy

it always is

in a rare case it's just a turboweeb

Well, you are a Brazilian that knows anything about Brazil or pretend to be.

>Since when?

Race-mixing is part of our culture since Cabral come to this lands. In his very first letter to the Portugal's king; he said Brazilian natives were more beautiful than Portuguese women. Let me crimp this for you; Cabral said that.

So, answering your question; since 1500.

>White traits are always the most desired in this country. The most beautiful people are the less mixed ones.

Don't make your opinion an universal truth. In order words; stop lying. This is your opinion. Mestizos [pardos] are the most desired people here [Sabrina Sato, Juliana Paes, Débora Nascimento, Adriana Lima, etc.]. Do you stop to think why do we like big butts?

Thank you.

Again, don't believe in those Brazilosers. They are lying about us, just to pretend to be cool with racists around here.

Is so much fun to unmask them.

Well, I don't find it problematic to accept different races for some diversity of our gene pool as long as it's not too much.

I wonder how many people here think this "not too much" is racism though.

My country is like "98-9% of biologically Japanese" and to be honest, I don't want it to change drastically.

the problem is not even racemixing 2bh

it's mixing with niggers kek

You are annoying as fuck and just proving the point. These one are pred European.

Since when Native Americans are good? Look at Central America and North Canada.

send some japs grills plz

I'd put my penis in her vagina if you know what I mean

true

the problem is mixing with niggers, indians, south asians and arabs 2bh

Well, Central America is the most violent region in the world and it's barely has niggers just injuns like OP's pic

So basically everyone? Why you just say no racemixing?

racemixing with chink/gooks/japs usually goes well doesn't it?

except for elliot

>It always puzzles me
you shouldn't be here

Truth is annoying, indeed. You know anything about our history... sad! Worse, hew a lie about us. We are mestizos, period. Therefore, we have mestizo predominance. Curvilinear bodies, light brown skin, etc.

Delusional, asshole.

>You'll never be Japanese
Hello darkness my old friend

Japan as we know it wouldn't exist if the Yayoi did not move in and race-mix with the Jomon.

>we are mestizos

You are in the most diverse countries in the world. Just because you are a mongrel it doesn't mean everyone is mongrel like you.

Is the Ben Garrison bit really needed?

this so much

most white people here migrated in the 10's or even later, there was no time at all to get mixed

According to him, everyone from the almost 6 million of Europeans that arrived here wanted to racemix lel.

People use the slight genetic differences in things that matter (IQ, Physical ability, etc) to justify being racist.

Of course not; it is a generalization. The same way is common sense saying the Germany is white. It is just to enhance the features of a nation, asshole.

Actually, there is plenty of time, not for all, but to a good portion of them.

No, but many of them did.

Those delusional Brazilosers. So tiring...

Sorry to spoil your delusional party with your racist friends.

not in my family though

if you have nigger lips of indian eyes that's your problem lol

kek

Yes, because I'm talking about your family, right?

I think you are holding on your ethnicity like it is an accomplishment. maybe you are lacking real accomplishments in your life?

white/east asian mixes do insane things to muh dick

perhaps because racemixing on massive scale destroy the countries in which that is happening? When few people do it isn't that bad, but the way the media promotes it will be harmful in the long run.

You know, who is scared of becoming a minority in their lifetime.

This guy is definitely British right? He looks like a male Cara Delevingne

Civilization emerged independently in 5 different places none of them were in Europe. Scripture was invented in 5 different places none of them in europe

But two of these ethnicities are responsible for the cradles of civilization

That doesn't explain why said places are shitholes nowadays :D let me guess, evil white man? :DD

>Civilization emerged independently in 5 different places none of them were in Europe
Who gives a shit. Middle East, China and Mexico get more technology from Western countries than the other way around yet the natives there can't flee their sewers fast enough for Western countries.

Because you guys said they are genetically inferior but that wouldnt explain their civilizational superioty for many millenia. The west grew dominant a relatively short time ago.

I don't care if your Arab ancestors were semi-civilized a thousand years ago. What's matters is what's happening now and you Arabs are dumb and violent barbarians.

I'm getting a white wife, and there is not a damn thing anyone on Sup Forums can do about it.

>The west grew dominant a relatively short time ago.

It takes a human child over a decade to develop into a useful adult while it takes a monkey/Arab two or three years to develop into an independent adult. Doesn't mean monkeys are superior to humans.

>TFW this board alone makes you want to have an interracial gf so you can come here and trigger people with the simple fact that you're fucking someone from another race and they're not fucking anybody from any race

Ethnicity = Blood + Heritage
Effectively race mixing is ethnic cleansing, because it contributes to the death of an ethnic group. Mixed people or complete foreigners, who claim to be Finns just because they can speak the language or go to sauna are mocking true Finns. Even worse, if they claim to be Finns just because they have citizenship or one of their parents is a race traitor but they don't know anything about the culture or practice a foreign culture.
Bloodlines end with race mixing. This applies to all ethnic groups.

Europe is not the Americas.

Racemixing means also culturalmixing since both is bond to each other.

The Romans where already Dominant

I just have to look at Brazil.
Richest areas are white.
Shittiest ones are brown or black.

I once ran across the track as a shortcut to catch up. Ended up being suspended.

Race-mixing. Never again

They're on average genetically inferior, but if nationalists here want they can marry the outlier women, mulatto conservative, high-tier Indian, Chinese genius, etc.

There's a reason so few of us break through race and religion and become conservative athiests, we lack the necessary emotional security and critical judgement to do it

>none of them in Europe
>write with latin letters
Sure thing Hamed Von Ritte

you can tell Sup Forums is full of Sup Forumstards. thats it. nothing more and less

>muh Jewish boogeymen

African countries such as Botswana and Rhodesia and Gabon are getting better.