Once net neutrality is dead, are we going to see a rebirth of users for stuff like i2p and freenet?

Once net neutrality is dead, are we going to see a rebirth of users for stuff like i2p and freenet?

>me watching the web die

Thank fuck. HTTP and HTML was a mistake.

>freenet?
But we're not pedophiles. SAGE

>on Sup Forums
>can't handle loli
fucking hell why are you even here?

(You)
announcing sages are against the rules

Can't an ISP just block any sort of sites offering downloads of the protocol, or block the protocol period?

they already do and it has absolutely nothing to do with net neutrality laws and everything to do with ISPs doing whatever the fuck they want regardless of the laws in place.

You are thinking of announcing reports

Freenet was cracked a long time ago and now anyone can actually see who downloads what.
I2P has a very unintuitive UX and it's very confusing to use. Almost as bad as GNUnet.

I doubt you'd see people flock to those, as they're slow enough already and would probably end up throttled along with VPNs.

I dream of a global mesh network, but good luck convincing enough normies to join to make it any larger than a few spread out city blocks and campuses.

>Freenet was cracked a long time ago and now anyone can actually see who downloads what.
source?

source: opennet is insecure, use darknet mode if you want freenet to be secure.

one time i saged ur mom up her bum so hard she puked shitposts.

java i2p is almost as bad as freenet UX wise.
i2pd is godly.

Freenet is actually even simpler than tor. It just takes a few more steps to set up. But I2P is so retarded that figuring out how to visit anything but pre-loaded sites is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube while colorblind.

so what is an alternative?

freenet over i2p is the original purpose of i2p.

If you think i2p is complicated then the first filter is working as intended.

>i2pd is godly.
I prefer the real deal.

What are you doing in the technololigy board then?