IS THIS THE FUCKING POWER OF KDE /g?

IS THIS THE FUCKING POWER OF KDE /g?

I'LL BETTER STAY AWAY FROM SHITNUX.

>Not Fedora, install Neon or whatever.

NOPE, IS STILL SHIT.

Why do these shit-tier threads get made so often on Sup Forums?
But hey, might as well shitpost in it.

So, it is valid to lick Torval's balls but not show i the flaws?

GUH NOME

Exactly my point, all Linux DEs are rotten.

Learn English you disgusting shit eating Indian shill.
Not nearly as much as your god damn country.

Non was provided to begin with, you dumb fuck.
Try eating less curry and human feces.

>Points how KDE is shit
>Gets butthurt
>Show no arguments

The perfect freetard.

POO IN LOO HATE THREAD
Sewers and deformed childs edition.

>5.10
What year is it?

>Oh no a memory leak in a non LTS release
>I'll ditch an entire platform and complain on Sup Forums the subreddit so I can be validated and win some Bing points.
Stop if Ranjesh you're trying too hard here.

>Oh no a memory leak in a non LTS release

It is amazing how you freetards defend the shitty quality control of that POS. You deserve every byte of that stinky software

OP, memory leaks are an inseparable part of C/C++ applications.

Are linux faggots even capable of a single argument outside of posting indians and pajeet memes? This is why I use windows, far less retardation.

It's amazing how you street shitters defend the shitty quality control of that POO, you deserve every byte of that stinky curry.

OP was not looking for an argument, he was seeking a flamewar and rightfully got his own medicine.

>OP, memory leaks are an inseparable part of C/C++ applications.

Nope, I've programmed in C++ and there are several tools to make sure you don't leak, it is just a testament of the shitty quality control KDE has.

>He assumes that I use Windows.

Nice try freetard.

> I've programmed in C++
Apparently not enough to know what you are talking about. Valgrind, clang-check and cppcheck is not going to fix world hunger.

On top of that Qt framework was written before C++ standardisation was a thing.

Yeah, OK kid, you are superior, now kindly fuck off.
>t. I've done fizzbuzz and bubble sort now I'm a C++ expert.
>He assumes I'm a freetard
Grow up.

How's that employment hunt going

When those tools are used right and you have your tests right also, such things shouldn't happen, they are just amateurs.

>implying
God you are retarded to the core, no wonder you people swim in feces.

You complain all the time indians are stealing your jobs so I must assume you're unemployed. Also, nice indian argument, you sure proved to me that lintards are capable of thinking up a real argument.

>When those tools are used right and you have your tests right
Oh here is yet another popular myth: "when used right".
Valgrind is basically useless once your project becomes template-heavy. On top of that you have Qts non standard meta object creation macros to deal with. Please stop before you embarrass yourself any further.

Modern C++ has gone a long way since KDE/Qt style C++ which is basically C++03.
>they are just amateurs.
Memory leaks are not an amateur only bug.

I'm not saying KDE's coding standard is top notch but you really need to understand what's happening under the hood before going on a childish rant.

Care to show me the part where I said anything about jobs.
Care to explain what's the supposed "argument" I must counter other than a bug in an old version of a software I don't even use?
Care to explain what's you goal of such a bad shitpost other than being a paid Indian shill?

Does linux have any professional software to use it over windows? Does linux have all the video games that windows has? Does linux have the professional support that windows has? I didn't think so. All linux fags ever do is pretend they're employed or that installing gentoo is creating job experience.

Woah, so this is the power on a paid shill.
Pathetic.

>Literally no response, just call me a shill
Pathetic. Don't worry, year of desktop linux might happen next decade.

I like how you shifted from your complaint over a memory leak to professional support.
Hard to imagine there are people in Sup Forums that make calls to windows tech support (which are ironically mostly indians)

>Literally no response, just call me a shill
Then answer my questions first you dumb sub-human.

Works on my machine.
And KDE let's you do some configuration to make it use even less ram. But I dont mind it so I let it as it is.
Maybe is because you're using an old version or something.

You answer my question lardass, why should anyone downgrade their experience from using windows or even macintosh to the subpart experience of GAHNU SLASH LINEX like you faggots always preach like it's a holy relic. None of the DEs work yet windows out of the box works just like it should. No fiddling around with config files for hours to get it right, it just works.

This is just cringe worthy.

>cringe worthy.
What a reddit response, no surprise since those fags also love GAHNU SLASH LINEX

>Thread now reduced to pointless shitposting
Mods do your job

Only shitposting in this thread are the fags posting about indians, I'm actually presenting an argument here

>DELET THIS our boss is going to cut the curry rations.

You haven't really confronted with proper counter-arguments here, I believe

:^)

Microsoft and Google literally pay Sup Forums to not post these threads.

Look up Captured Society, he’s one our resident MS shills and a literal Pajeet.

>username: botnet
kek

Unity was best hope.

Unity > Goonomey
Upstart > ShitsdimDee
LightDM > GDM

Mir is was and always will be a stupid decision though.