/BFDG/ - Black Friday General #2

Remember: Black Friday >>>> Cyber Monday

Other urls found in this thread:

ibuypower.com/
amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/11KBTGFLCWA6V
phonearena.com/phones/compare/Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-4,Motorola-Moto-G5-Plus,Sony-Xperia-L1/phones/10212,10398,10468
deals.dell.com/mpp/productdetail/p26
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=0JC-000D-005B0&ignorebbr=1
youtube.com/watch?v=OsKHrWiYu4U
bestbuy.com/site/dell-27-led-qhd-gsync-monitor-black/5293502.p?skuId=5293502
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834154732
youtu.be/0Ku0voAfWV8?t=40m47s
amazon.com/dp/B00OAJ412U/ref=twister_B00PRDMHLU?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00B2HH7G0
camelcamelcamel.com/Samsung-2-5-Inch-Internal-MZ-75E250B-AM/product/B00OAJ412U
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA1FS68M5113
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA47J5N34594
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Previous:

anyone know some good microSD deals? no fake chinkshit pls.

best mouse for under 20$?

gief ebin geforce 1050 4gb ti lp plox

>buying Polaroid trash
poor people make me sick

PIA $26 pa
>this offer brought to you by Short-n-Sweet Inc.

Why do stores open on Thanksgiving now? Fuck

>can't shop until Monday
>Will be shopping online & not in-store

Is cyber Monday really going to be better or just as good as cyber shopping today or this weekend?

Pls respond ;_;

I'm in the market for a new rig. I'm not doing 4K gaming but something almost as decent on $2k budget. I'll also do video editing.

Either I get a deal here ibuypower.com/ and upgrade to 32GB cpu (1080 memory card preferable too)

Or I'd build from the ground up with these recommendations amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/11KBTGFLCWA6V

Thoughts? I just don't wanna get fucked. I'm buying a separate keyboard anyway and would sell the ibuypower one should I pick it (screen as well, but I'm more concerned about processors, cases, etc)

Has anyone seen any good tablets? I'm looking to get one as a gift.

There's some for £125 on amazon and Ebuyer if in UK.

Anybody have any recomendations for a 60hz 1080p IPS monitor I should be looking out for? the dell one is was gonna get turned out to be glossy, which is a no no.

>$300+ for memory

So?

Not an amazing deal but saved a couple hundred bucks.

>60Hz

Any good mice or keyboard deals senpai?

Newegg has some good ones that are refurb.

I have 1060 6GB, would rather play games at a capped 60 on high settings, don't really play competitive games.

If someone sees a deal on fiio x5 II or similar call me up

ThIs.

new meme

Monday deals are usually the same or worse than Friday.

Is that vsauce on that right?

Just get an iPad for $250 at Target.

amazon's fire ones are cheap, don't know of quality

Any good TVs? Walmart has a 40in LG 4k uhd for 370 american pesos

Amazon has a SanDisk sale. 30% off all cards. Decent prices.

Just fyi if you're a cheap ass like me and don't like paying monthly for a flagship phone and rather pay ONCE on a $100-200 one, all of the phones I've seen get beat out by the xiaomi Redmi Note 4.

I know its from china, but I took a risk on the redmi 3s last year for 100 something bucks and its my daily driver works fine. So much so that I don't feel the need to upgrade this year.

Heres two phones I found for that price range, (100-200) compared to it, not only is it cheaper, its got better specs handsdown, phonearena.com/phones/compare/Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-4,Motorola-Moto-G5-Plus,Sony-Xperia-L1/phones/10212,10398,10468

Just my two cents, I trust Xiaomi as a brand

Same.

Those two phones are from best buy (xperia) and frys (moto g5) btw if you're interested for some reason lol

moto gX tho brah, cant beat that amazon discount

not sure which one you mean broh

when does black friday even start

Next Wednesday.

This Sunday

yeah, that's pretty much the lowest price. I fucking hate giving money to Amazojews tho. They're evil. I was hoping to find some other place.... but I guess they killed them all off.

I remember someone here was gonna spring $20 for a 64GB Samsung card. If you have a Frys Promo code, you can get it for $14.

Fuck. Not a big deal I guess. I figured they'd give better deals on Monday so After you buy a good deal on Friday you feel implicated to buy even better deals on monday

24 hours ago

deals.dell.com/mpp/productdetail/p26

Good dell gaming laptop only 899 for black friday. Its probably like 80 bucks in tax but thats life

10$ cheaper than ur chink phone brebrabro

Should I get a SanDisk 64 gb micro SD for $20 or a Samsung 64 gb micro SD for $25?

Is Samsung better? They're both up to 100 mb/'s

>in Canadian dollars

I've compiled this list for my build, there's no GPU because I intend to use the iGPU for now, also I bought ram a few month earlier so that's not in the screenie either, it's 16GB of 2666 DDR4

Where's the poptarts?

I hate Americans so much.

good deals on monitors, 1080p to 1440?

plenty of other laptops in that 1k range with 16gb memory and a better CPU bro.

Acer Predator Helios 300 @ 1050$ many places better in every way cept style cuz it looks like gay sex but dotn be a fag and its fine

the ebay asus rog is 1100 if u wanna pay 50$ more to not look as gay

what poptards?

How is this monitor for $300?
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=0JC-000D-005B0&ignorebbr=1

I really want a decent 1440p+ monitor. 4k would be great.
Right now I'm using a cheap Ben Q 1920x1080p TN 27" i got for $170 like 4 years ago.
My system has outgrown it (1700x / 1070GTX) but trying to stay budget minded.
I wish it was more than 60hz but at the same time I don't play a ton of FPS games so I'm not sure it'll be that big of a deal for me.

I mostly do a lot of RPG, RTS, and MMORPGs.

My only requirement is 27"+ and 1440p or better.
Are there any better deals anyone knows of?

that no longer happens i went to some few stores and there were just normal lines and i didn't find any product cheaper than amazon. retail has become useless in blackfriday

This is Germany:
youtube.com/watch?v=OsKHrWiYu4U

any good small budget laptops?

I mean for the disgusting consumerism. It doesn't just have to be a literal fight over Chinese garbage.

Americanism is a disease.

there's a 27" 1440p 144hz 1 ms refresh time with gsync Dell monitor for sale at Best Buy

don't get 4k if all you have is a 1070.

I would recommend 1440p as the limit for the specs you have

O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

and i told you that we solved it , americans no longer do that shit thanks to amazon

It's still disgustingly consumerist. I'm assuming you're American.

I wanted to get one but all the nearby Best Buy's are sold out.

ANY HARD DRIVE DEALS AAHHHHhahahhhhAHHHHHHHH

That fat red haired lady looks to be getting raped by the non chalant negro gentleman...

bummer

I bought it online on monday and it arrived yesterday. Are they sold out on the website?

There are 8tb WD easystore drive that can be shuked to be WD reds for 129

This. Android tablets are trash and this is coming from an android fanboy.

Anyone seen color laser printers on the cheap? Doesn't matter if multifunction, just only seen monochrome so far which I already have.

Any solid SSD deals?

bestbuy.com/site/dell-27-led-qhd-gsync-monitor-black/5293502.p?skuId=5293502
are you talking about this one?

that's the spice

>With lockscreen offers and ads.
Cuck.

Fuck!, Newegg had this 12TB for $460 ($40 off with code) but it all sold out now. Cheapest price atm is at amazon but they stick you with a $30 dollar tax during checkout. So your still fucked at amazon ($530). Guess I'll just wait till monday or till tax time.

its literally nothing

thinking about updating my i7 3770k to the i7 7700k, but I would need to update mobo and ram as well
is it worth? I'm not sure

Probably horrendous panel on it. LG is OLED or nothing.

Bump, help appreciated

What's a solid monitor to try and get for black Friday? I've got a 1080 and i7 3770k at 4.5Ghz.

If I go now, I can get a 240 SSD for $90 or so. Do the days after Christmas usually have sales as well, so I can wait to get a 500 for $150 later? Or would it be best to pull the bullet now and just get a smaller SSD sooner?

Is that a deal? There's a few 240-250 ssds that are 90 regularly on newegg

best 1070 laptop deal hands down today:
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834154732

1369$

i don't think the extra 300$ is worth it over a 1060 but there you go.

this

go where? amazon have the sandisk 250gb ultra 3d for $90

Best laptop deal with an i5,8gb ram, and a 1080p display(display is important).I already have a gaming pc just need something to watch videos on and school

anyone know of any good usb drive sales? ideally for drives without caps

$540 good enough?
youtu.be/0Ku0voAfWV8?t=40m47s

Amazon has the 24" 144hz 1080p Asus back in stock at $169.99

I mean I'm looking on Amazon, and there's a $90 250GB from Samsung regularly $150. Plus I have Prime, so that's enticing.
amazon.com/dp/B00OAJ412U/ref=twister_B00PRDMHLU?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Sorry, I meant should I go for the deal now or wait to see if after Christmas has anything, only real reason I'm contemplating that is it gives me a bit more time to save up.

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00B2HH7G0

check out the graph
camelcamelcamel.com/Samsung-2-5-Inch-Internal-MZ-75E250B-AM/product/B00OAJ412U

Why not just buy 2 8tb drives?

Fuck it, I'll just wait till tax time. Hope to hell the damn price don't go up on the 12TB till then. I remember when the floods caused hdd price to jump like crazy. Hope it don't happen again.

Cause I got a USB 3 enclosure already to stuff it in for just backup work.

I've been seeing a lot posted about 64gb micro SD cards? Anything for 128gb or more?

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA1FS68M5113

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA47J5N34594

128gb for $28 on amazon

Any good budget small laptop. Pls help im getting hopeless

So I'd have to buy two 6TB or 8TB plus another enclosure or nas if I wanted a 2nd complete backup copy of all data. The backup would be split and not unified. As it is now my first backup is split on two nas units. each nas has two drives in raid 0. Naturally this is not a good thing, if both server + single nas drive kicks, my data is gone for good.

>tfw all i wanna buy a is a water bottle
>there are so many out there i dont know which is best

Buy your favorite color!