>usa
>blue
What the fuck?

Most Americans have German ancestries

>USA
>Blue

>France, Poland, Hungary, Lithuania

Are we honorary Baltico-Ugrico-Slavs?

I like how the text in the center describes the attributes in an exclusively positive manner.

This "model" looks like a huge meme

Life is a huge meme

They need to plan because they are unable to improvise, at least in a convincing way. Just because they back up on wrong facts doesn't mean they don't try to stay worldly

>courteous, amiable, accommodating, compromiser, good listener
All those countries hate each other.

really makes you think

they all seem to agree they are terrible people

explain this to me, it seems like complete bullshit considering the locations of anglo nations

finlan, Canada, Estonia seem more up my alley

Is it coincidence that nearly all the most successful nations are in the blue range?

educated Americans are like that.

crossculture.com/about-us/the-model/
crossculture.com/latest-news/the-lewis-model-dimensions-of-behaviour/

>between Canada and Sweden

what did they mean by this

>The Linear-active group is easily identified. It comprises: the English-speaking world – North America, Britain, Australia and New Zealand, and Northern Europe, including Scandinavia and Germanic countries.

>The Reactive group is located in all major countries in Asia, except the Indian sub-continent, which is hybrid.

>The Multi-actives are more scattered: Southern Europe, Mediterranean countries, South America, sub-Saharan Africa, Arab and other cultures in the Middle East, India and Pakistan and most of the Slavs. Though these cultures are wildly diverse, geographically and in their religions, beliefs and values, they can be categorised as a group, as behaviourally they follow the same pattern with the following traits and commonalities: emotion, talkativeness, rhetoric, drama, eloquence, persuasion, expressive body language, importance of religion or creed, primacy of family bonds, low trust societies, unpunctuality, variable work ethic, volatility, inadequate planning, capacity for compassion, collectivism, relationship-orientation, situational truth, dislike of officialdom, tactility, sociability, nepotism, excitability, changeability, sense of history, unease with strict discipline

It's funny since all these cultural types reflect to genes of these particular populations.

Truly proves that culture is indeed genetic.

Actually, I'm more surprised Japan is where it is. Any American working abroad can tell you foreigners have a similar view of American, German, and Japanese professionals. Cold and humorless, more concerned with working than building lasting and deep relationships (i.e. Not fucking around on the clock so you can finish your work and go home).

At least that's how it is in the W.hemisphere.

Nope.

Purple masterace.

It's anecdotal but I remember someone here saying that Japs don't really work that much and instead waste time doing useless bullshit while still maintaining the illusion of being "busy".

So Americans are more culturally "Germanic disciplined and cool headed" than Danes, Norwegians, the Dutch and motherfucking Austrians? Nice theory you've got there

That would explain it. Labor's expensive in America, so non-union American companies manage their workers very strictly. I'm always impressed with how well they do actually.

What did he mean by this?

Considering what morons most workers are, I mean.

Red: Alphas
Blue: Cucks
Yellow: Autists

apparently being alpha isn't that great after all

>I take internet memes seriously

Anyone else ever meet obnoxious red (multi-active) fags?
They literally talk nonstop at you and don't let you even respond to what they're saying, let alone bring something up yourself. Absolutely disgusting.

>USA
>cool, factual, decisive planners

what did they mean by this?

>asian cunts are yellow
>amerindian cunts are red

improvising is what we're best at

>canada's position in comparison to USA, UK, and Australia