Canadian asked we where's the nearest Tim Hortons is located

>Canadian asked we where's the nearest Tim Hortons is located

>asked we
American education ladies and gentlemen.

At least we know where the nearest Tim Horton's is.

Well, where is it?

>there are Canadians who still go to Tim Hortons now that it's owned by a Brazilian conglomerate
>there are Canadians who still fall for the patriotic advertising by a subsidiary owned by a foreign faceless corporation

eh

>canadian asked we on an imageboard where's the nearest Tim Hortons is located

>American asked we where's the nearest burger is located

WHERE THE FUCK IS IT

I only go there for convenient coffee and donuts.

I had Tim Horton's coffee at the vancouver airport once.

They had only filipina or chink women working there, and the coffee was overrated lmao

>They had only filipina or chink women working there
Sounds like a legit canadian fast food chain.

yeah well your airports are all staffed by nignogs

Oh yeah, the coffee is shit. I think the place still does well cause "it's 'Canadian'" and cheap. Timbits are still GOAT though.

My local Tim Hortons closed down recently and is being replaced by a dunkin donuts

>unironically going to coffee franchises

Do North Americans really do this?

Maybe its because we're coffee snobs but I would literally never set foot inside a Starbucks or Tim Hortons even if my life depended on it.

Okay listen here you leaf worshipping, maple syrup chugging, old british lady deifying chucklefuck

There's a god damn line and you crossed it you fucking twat.

>drinking coffee ever

Why not just consume tea?

The main reason why Timmies, or any fast food chain, hires the foreign workers is because they get benefits from hiring immigrants. Canada is trying to get more people in, and most fips or chimps take the job because Canadians are too proud to take over the jobs that pay minimum wage, and where you are forced to smile at people that are just utterly rude

>Canadians

>Rude

What

Fuck off, Germany

reported to Trudeau for hatespeech.