The state of apple

>the state of apple

Other urls found in this thread:

cvedetails.com/vulnerability-list/vendor_id-1224/product_id-19997/Google-Android.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hahaha

>Ohio

Oh look some low-grade college redneck poorfags who can’t afford iPhones made a le epic joke xD

Dey r so funi lmao

Listen faggots, iPhones are top-notch devices and Ohio poorfags have to settle for their andloo devices it’s just the way things are.

But iPhone is a status symbol for the poor

ahahaha they got trolled good xD

>making a joke like this for a bug that got fixed within days that no one even remembers

What are autists doing at a game?

This

Apple is finished and bankrupt!!!!!!

IDODDLERS BDFO AM I RIGHD :DDDD

>got fixed within days
Which is why they had to make a customer support page specifically for it, right?

I troll apple by buying samsung phones lol

>meanwhile

>Which is why they had to make a customer support page specifically for it, right?

Yeah I never saw shit. Besides, like I said, software bug that got fixed in a few days. If a keyboard bug lasting a few days is the only ammo you have to attack Apple then that's really fucking weak. Considering the competition's OS is just a collection of eternal bugs taped together into an operating system.

> O-H-AI-O
Obviously.

>Steve Jobs dropped out of a degree in Caligraphy
>Starts a computer company with Wozniak emphasizing minimalism and clean functionality
>25 years later
>Can't even type the letter 'i'

Newsflash.
Steve jobs died.

Well, could you link source?

cvedetails.com/vulnerability-list/vendor_id-1224/product_id-19997/Google-Android.html

But thats not your article

You asked for the source, so I gave you the direct source of the CVEs for Android.

You never asked for the article, you asked for the source.

iTODDLERS BTFO

newsflash
stebe jobs hated consumers and apple continues that tradition still

Well you never gave me the cve for the vulnerability either so doesn't help much. That's like using google as your sources in a paper

Lmao
Predicted it

You can easily get 4 phones for the cost of one iPhone. Not to mention, you can just install custom rom if you don't get more updates. I'll use a gay analogy specially for you, ipajeet. You can stuff your own dildo up your ass instead of waiting for tim's cook.

You are genuinely retarded

Nice ad hominem, wanna try again?

>trying to look intelligent by posting a quote but instead looking like a jerk
I mean, I found the source. It affected Android 4.3 and lower and came out around the time Android 5 was released. The article also states that while Google wasn't planning to fix it themselves they accepted patches supplied by those who discovered the vulnerability.

That was completely to be expected. Even lincucks tec trips thinks that iPhone X is trash and people should stick to Android.

How do you expect them to address the issue if the users refuse to update the software in question for a fixed version, you fucking troglodyte?

>being this triggered over a joke
Hahaha holy shit, will you kys if I tell you android is superior in every possible way ?

Honestly, that isn't even the issue.
A lot of the time it comes down to whether the carriers will even push the updates they release to the devices, which in term depends on whether the manufacturer will merge the updates and make them available to the carriers.

Yeah, it's bullshit. We are in a better space now where manufacturers are pushing out security updates for four or five year old devices, but the fact that carriers are still in the loop is retarded.

iPhones are for poor people in America lol