Is it pure jealousy driven rage that makes Sup Forums hate apple?

Is it pure jealousy driven rage that makes Sup Forums hate apple?

Yes.

most of Sup Forums is poor NEETs posting from cum-encrusted used chinkpads in their mom's basement, what do you think?

Think pads are objectively better than crapple trash

lol
dont worry, you'll get a job someday

why did you make this thread if you were going to samefag and then change your mind?

>Over priced
>Propriety hardware and software
>Bland looking
>OS that simplifies things so that people with down syndrome and navigate it.

Niggers living off welfare have apple products so acceptability and affordability are not an issue. Apple takes already existing ideas, simplifies them, gives them a minimalist sleek design and pawns it off as a revolutionary game changer to the degenerate masses. Android is for actual tech literate people.

Is it purely because you know that we know that you overpay for tech that you cucks have to post bait on Sup Forums every day?

I can buy one 5 times over, I just don't want one, period. Now go get some sleep, Apple shill.

@63527488
you don't even deserve a (You)

no, it's just rage for the obnoxious fanboys and shills
t. Macbook Pro owner

Whats it called when you're desperate for people to be jealous but nobody actually gives a shit?

I hate cults. I hate apple, i hate religion, i hate sjws, i hate pol , i hate jews and so on.
Mostly people who think they are better, bunching up in groups

Apple devices are ok for dumb people, not good with their money, but so is religion

iOS though, when I have to use it, it makes me rage on its own.

No one hates Apple. Stop being a self-victimizing attention-whoring snowflake.

*tips fedora*
euphoric post bro

apple hardware just doesn't have usage case scenarios where it's any better
i used to be die hard mac until the first imac, where i got frustrated at the lack of ports

gotta tell you, that handle on the imac though, that made throwing the thing REALLY satisfying

Speak for yourself faggot, I hate apple.

Nobody with half a brain would use a technically inferior product at double the price, no matter their financial situation.

t. making six figure salary in the first job after university

Only people here that are pro-Apple are the ones earning a dollar per day at most. They are also getting that dollar from Apple from all the shilling.

>t. Soon to be even broker faggot
Every dipshit student ever says that crap.

I doubt it, even the NEETs can afford Apple shit with their neetbux these days.

This
I'm 28 and never worked in my life, yet I have three MacBook Pros from 2012, 2013 and 2015

I don't know, but we desperately need a word or term for this.

Personally I think "Apple user" is appropriate, but it's not that catchy.

>there are shills

Proof?
And no , the archive is not proof. The Aussies shitpost the same thing over and over on Sup Forums all the time (see Easter posting), plenty of troll BLACKED threads on Sup Forums etc etc.

I want documents to show there is an Apple evangelism team here.

Not a shitty Sup Forums graphics done in GIMP

This.

t. lurking oldfag

You must not be coming here often if you really are questioning this. Fucking open your eyes retard.

could literally replace any mention of apple with Intel or any other shit product shilled here and it would make just as much sense

And yet here we are in this thread again.

And yet those companies have the integrity not to hire paid transparent shills. Fucking astounding huh?

>He thinks that $30 per month is a lot of money

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF APPLEFAGS

>And yet those companies have the integrity not to hire paid transparent shills.
paid shills is what they do