Take your fiance to Hawaii they said

>take your fiance to Hawaii they said
>it would be fun they said

Never

Again

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hawaii is fun, what went wrong?

>hating animals
>not wanting to pet this pretty thing

those centipedes are aggressive and have a painful venomous bite

someone post that webm where such a centipede eats a gecko, can't find it

you should make friends first then

Not as bad as cockroaches

>not having millipedes

cockroaches don't bite or sting, and generally avoid human contact unless you're in a complete shithole overrun with them.
Even in Thailand where they scamper around on their hind legs on the wet pavement and are generally the size of your pinky finger, they weren't a problem.

i live in hawaii and these assholes are hard to kill.
fast, flat, fucking tanks is what they are.
also, makes sure to come visit and spend lots of money

>spend 5 years in Honolulu
>$150k in tuition fees alone
>only go to the beach like 3-4 times total

Yeah I really blew that opportunity.

i once visited a night chinese market and got a giant cockroach who jumped under my shirt through the collar from the ceiling. it was very stuffy there so i didnt realize it immediately and he crawled on my body for a bit before i caught and released him, he was a pretty nice sample, several centimetres length and pure black. i dunno why people are afraid or disgusted by them, im personally too lazy to keep a pet animal though

Hawaii is a shit place to live in, what the hell were you thinking? Their costs of living alone are higher than New York fucking City and that's saying something. And you actually have stuff to do in NYC, unlike Hawaii where you can go to the beach and that's literally it.

I would deck this multiple legged fuck in an instant

I mostly just played WoW.

I chose Hawaii because it was the closest US state to Thailand.

This was my hunter at the time, back in WotLK.

Get over it, Kaneki.

design of that game is shit, SHIT

His arm's still attached to the body, what you bitching about?

>imagine these things but human sized

Nice, Merchant-kun

such things existed about 300 million years ago

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

That reminds me
I had a scorpion crawling on my foot yesterday

Roachlets, when will they learn?

that's your ancestor

i wouldn't scare from that much as this